[1/3] : No Room For Me.

뺨 [Cheeks.]

Touch me.

     Yixing stops talking, letting Minseok digest everything he'd just said.He tries not to stare too long at the elder who is currently his chin.He rarely seeks Minseok for advice since Luhan never lets anyone near him.Well,most of the time,that is.
 
     However, Luhan isn't at home.He is in Korea for a joint performance with one of their company's sunbaes and will not be back in a day or two.Yixing takes this opportunity to approach Minseok because there is simply no one else to talk to.
 
     Well...There is Jongdae...But he is too busy listening to music, gigantic headphones bobbing along with his head.
 
     Yixing shudders as he recounts Jongdae jumping on his own bed, jamming to Skrillex.
 
     He also tries to ignore the moans coming from Tao and Minseok's shared room,where Kris and Tao....He shakes his head, trying instead to concentrate on Minseok's baby face.
 
     "I don't know, Yixing.But I think you should just let the matter go.Stop holding on, it'll make everything worse,"the shorter boy blurts out, then shuts up, palm slapping across his mouth.
 
     "Ah! I mean, I'm not trying to tell you what to do! It's just what I think I'll do in your situation.I don't want to make you out to be some kind of puppet and pull your strings because it's your choice in the end, whatever you decide to do,"Minseok continues, looking down at his hands, which are grasping each other tightly on the table.
 
     Of course Minseok feels like he'd just done something wrong.The only other person he's ever spoken this veraciously to is Luhan and to be honest, it makes him feel weird that Yixing is making him feel weird.
 
     Nervously,he puffs his cheeks out.
 
     A pillow hits his face.
 
     "Stop doing that,"Yixing says in an ominous tone,walking over to his side to pick up the pillow which just bounced off his face.
 
     Minseok wrinkles his nose.This is what I get for trying to help him out?
 
     Yixing then pinches his cheek lightly as he gets up from the floor with his pillow.And then he quickly pulls away,as if touching Minseok's skin burnt him.Sure enough,Minseok sees the younger flapping his hand away,looking at Minseok in shock.
 
    "What?"The elder asks,patting his cheeks inquisitively.
 
    "Don't."
 
    "Wha-"
 
    Yixing pulls the casing off his pillow,putting it over Minseok's head instead as the older stands still in confusion.His fingers are trembling as he smoothens the cotton casing over the shorter's head,avoiding the parts where he knows those cheeks lay.
 

    "Don't take it off untill you think I'm in my room,"Yixing says,patting Minseok's head before leaving the dining table.

Suffocate me.

     Kris finds Minseok sleeping with a pillowcase over his head.His head is on the dining table,his arms cushioning him as he sleeps as soundly and comfortably as he is able to.

    Kris takes the pillowcase off his head,shaking Minseok awake.

    "Ah,is Yixing already in his room?"he asks,rubbing his eyes before squinting up at the leader.

    "Mhm.yes.I think he has been in his room for the past two hours you've been sleeping here,"Kris replies in amusement,"You should have slept in Jongdae's room,or even Yixing's,considering that Luhan's not around."

     His wet dream was interrupted by the tall man.And he's not happy.Yixing had been wearing a really nice-looking pillowcase which looks strangely similar to the one Kris is currently holding in his hands,in his dream.

    Minseok simply shrugs,plodding into his and Tao's room,praying that it doesn't smell of and stale sweat.

    And that if it does,he hopes that there is a spray-on deodorant in sight.

    To spray Zitao's face with. 

Spare me.

    And Luhan is back.Yixing keeps avoiding Minseok,which angers the older boy to no end.He lets himself be pampered by Luhan,who has brought him back some souvenirs from Korea.

    "Stop feeding me junk food,Luhan.Manager-hyung will kill me,and then you,if he finds out that you're trying to stuff me until I look like a pig by the end of the week,"Minseok whines,as Luhan pops another cracker into the the older's mouth.

     He then notices Yixing peeking into the room.

     "Yixing!Do you want some rice crackers?"Luhan asks,waving a bag of junk food at him.

     "Uh.No thanks.I just wanted to talk to Minseok but..."

     Luhan rolls his eyes as Minseok proceeds to get off the bed.

    "No.You can talk to him later."

    Luhan grabs hold of Minseok,the latter struggling against his thin but surprisingly strong arms.The older pretends to choke but Luhan isn't having any of that.He pins Minseok to the bed.He can't resist kissing Minseok's lips, as his tongue plunders inside the older's mouth.

     He pulls away for a while,a thread of saliva hanging between their lips.

     He looks up at Yixing,whose face looks as white as a sheet,fists clenching by his sides.

     Pasting an angelic smile on his face,Luhan softly says,"As you can see,Yixing,we're pretty busy right now.you can discuss whatever you want with him during dinner later,okay?"

    Yixing slams the door shut.In annoyance.Not jealousy.Not.In jealousy.Because why would he be jealous?

     He does not approach Minseok when dinnertime comes.He is still annoyed because he has been unable to get the image of Luhan holding Minseok's white cheeks,kissing him desperately.

    Yes.

    He is annoyed.

    Not jealous.

    Because why would he be jealous?

me.

      Yixing grimaces when he spots the little dab of liquid foundation on Minseok's cheek, sidling closer to the older to scrutinize the little spot.

 
     He's about to reach up and smoothen the foundation when a coordi noona gently slaps his hand away.His eyes went round as he stares at the woman, a panicked look evident on his face.
 
     "Yixing! Don't damage Minseok's make-up! I'm not done with it yet!"She scolds, pursing her lips to examine Minseok's appearance.
 
     "Yah, noona, Yixing was only trying to help with my make-up.You probably...Missed some spots?"Minseok asks amiably, grinning at the younger boy.
 
     Yixing looks away, somewhat reluctant to face the elder.
 
     "Erm, yeah, sorry sorry..."
 
     "Anyway, what were you guys talking about? Nothing looks out of place, from what I can see here,"the make-up artist comments, arching an eyebrow as Yixing scoots in closer to examine Minseok's face.
 
     "But I could have sworn that I saw...That foundation thingy you always slather all over our faces...Right ..."
 
     Yixing aims at a spot on Minseok's cheek as the other two look at him peculiarly.
 
     "...Here!"He gently jabs at a particularly soft part of the elder's puffy cheek.
 
     "...Yes...Here..."
 
     Yixing continues poking, amazed at the feel of plush and bouncy flesh under his touch.
 
     "Yixing..."Minseok whispers in embarrassment as he laughs.
 
      Yixing suddenly realises what he's doing,gasping out "No." as he squirrels into a corner,disconcerted.
 
      Luhan reappears from his visit to the bathroom,squishing Minseok's cheeks and getting scolded by the coordi noona.Luhan spares Yixing a glance,laughing arrogantly as he pats Minseok's lovely cheeks.
 
     He grits his teeth,trying not to let it bother him.
 
Humour me.
 
    He starts escaping with Minseok during their free time,laughing with glee as Luhan fails to notice them sneaking out of the dorm time and again.
 
    Of course,he is unable to do anything if Luhan keeps latching himself to Minseok throughout the entire day,meaning that him and Minseok are unable to grab some fresh air alone unless Luhan follows along.Which usually results in a contest of who is able to make Minseok laugh.
 
    And then they'll be able to see those cheeks being pushed up higher onto his cheekbones as his lips stretch out wide in a smile.
 
    So they make jokes and the person who fails to get Minseok to laugh gets boo-ed at.Luhan and Yixing try to make the experience as humiliating as possible for each other.
 
     And sometimes, he finds Luhan gazing at him queerly.
 
     He avoids that gaze all the time. 
 
Play with me. 
 
     Yixing remembers being intoxicated beyond belief,before he is suddenly making out with Minseok in Wufan's room.
 
     He remembers pulling Minseok's shorts off his legs, his beautiful plump cheeks where tear tracks lay.
 
     He remembers working his length into the older's tight sheath.
 
     He remembers Minseok and telling him to go...
 
     "Faster...Faster...Yixing....Harder...Unh..."
 
     He remembers collapsing onto the smaller body beneath him,and thanking God that he had remembered to lock the door behind him so Luhan wouldn't be able to barge into the room and find them both and sweaty.And sated.
 
Surprise me.
   
     Yixing hears them.
 
     "I'm s-sorry Luhan.I know that i shouldn't have done that,but-"
 
     He hears the sound of a chair crashing into the wall.
 
     "But what?"Luhan shouts.
 
     "You like him more than me?Is that it?You like him that much?That who had Kris-"
 
     I'm no different from Kris,aren't I?
 
     Breathe,Yixing,breath.
 
     He hears a sharp slap.Palm against cheek.
 
     Breathe,Yixing,breath.
 
    "Don't call him that,Luhan.You should know better than to call him that.I cheated on you.It's my decision.It's obvious that the both of you have never liked each other that much either,so please.Luhan please."
 
     He hears a sniff.
 
    "I'm so sorry Luhan.I love you.I really do.But I think...I love him too,"Minseok whispers in a tiny voice.
 
    "And I'm so sorry Minseok.That is just not possible,"Luhan replies tiredly.
 
    "But why not?"
 
    Yixing tries not to gasp aloud,because Minseok sounds genuinely confused when he asked that particular question.