application format rules&links;&hints; + main roles + characters' master list

once upon a dream - a multiverse fic. { apply; open }

rules of applying;

1) subscribe before or after applying. you may unsubscribe afterwards, but since I need a lot of extra characters for this story, if you're still subscribing and I really like your app but couldn't use it I will make you an extra.
2) do not change the format of application. I put up the source courde for each application, just click at the flower symbol at each role to make it easier for you.
3) apply in blogpost and post them at the links of the roles you're applying for. DO NOT post it in the comment section. they will be ignored.
4) the links to the application forms are hyperlinked to the pictures of the roles.
5) delete ALL the brackets after following the notes I've written in them.
6) only use the idols/artists I stated on the list. I won't add others because I might probably use all the members of a groups so, if you apply for the ones I'm not familiar with I won't know the other group members.

7) ulzzang kim dohee & oneww as partner are taken.
8) nope. no passwords.
9) no passwords but I'll treat the rules as one.
10) take note of the feedback. I might put some notices there later.

 

hints and guidelines;

1) key to a good app for me is to keep em neat and tidy. I don't mind grammar mistakes as long as its readable.
2) creativity is the key. I don't mind if your application is long or short as long as it doesn't bore me out.

3) keep in mind that the normal universe is still NON-au. which means the people are still celebs/idols and such.
4) take note of the personality I put in the characters for the alternate universe. I prefer if your normal character's personality differ from the roles I've stated. (for eg: if you're applying for the warrior don't make your character a tomboy but maybe girlish and such. or if the lady, make your character a bit rude or somthing like that)
5) I don't expect the whole personality to be 360 for everyone though. you can also make them the same like the points in the personalities that I've stated, but maybe you can tweak the likes/dislikes or background section. (for eg: the maiden in the normal world is still naive, but she's a spoiled girl who never does housework all her life)
6) like I said, creativity is the key~
7) although I don't mind about how detailed your application are, just remember that if it isn't detailed enough I might add some points of my own.
8) I might be a bit lenient on other things but I'm really picky when it comes to the relationship section; especially on the family. if you state an idol as a family/sibling, make sure to keep it as realistic as possible. don't make their parents deceased or divorced if they clearly aren't. and don't leave any siblings behind; you can add ocs but ot less. my advice is, do some research on this.
9) I'll add more later if I came up with something. for now, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! :)


 

once upon a  t i m e , there was...

 

the princess;

the crown princess of Felicis; the youngest heir to the throne. a very playful princess; she can be miscieveous, stuborn and very childish. has always yearned for a life full of adventures, to be away from the palace and live a free life, wandering the world along with the love of her choice. devastated after hearing the arranged marriage with the Prince of Gloria by her father, she decides to run away from the palace. she got way too deep within the forest, and stumbled across the Silver Lake that granted her wishes; a new world to discover, and the boy who captures her heart.



 


the lady;

the minister's daughter, the princess' best friend. a very well-mannered young woman; she captures the hearts of every man in the country with her delicate features and beautiful voice. she has always been secretly in love with the Prince of Gloria and never tells the princess, afraid of what she might say. she was dragged into the other world as she tried to stop the stubborn princess but failed, and had no choice but to stay by her side. what fate had brought her; in the other world, the crown prince is her lover.



 


the guardian;

keeper of Meridius; the Guardian of Trigon. possesses magical powers and in charge to keep the balance of forces between Ignis, Gloria, and Ignis. she is also known as the Queen of Meridan by the creatures of the forest. nobody knows her age or how long she has been the keeper, but from stories told she is the most powerful on the land. she knows everything that happens and about every person in Trigon. she has the power to heal and even to destroy. not many have seen her, but the few lucky ones that have can never forget the warmth very different from the icy blue eyes.
-taken-

 


the warrior;

the daughter of the General of Felicis, the first and only female Captain in Trigon. a beauty that can surpass all the female on the land, but her heart is cold as ice. she has never loved or wished to love; her only mission in life is to fight and to protect the royal family. in charge of the princess' safety, she is sent by the king to find the princess and bring her home safely.


 

 


the maiden;

the princess' personal helper. a bright and cheerful young girl. she never knew her parents as she was left by the kitchen door of the palace when she was a few days old. she was raised inside the palace and has always been by the princess' side. she is very naive; always curious about the ways of the world. she will believe in everything people tell her, which makes the princess worry and decided to take the maiden with her.

 

 

 

love interest  family member  |  rival  |  best friend 

the gentlemen ;

2pm : minjun | nichkhun | taecyeon | wooyoung | junho | chansung

beast : doojoon | hyunseung | junhyung |yoseob | kikwang | dongwoon

big bang : top | gdragon | taeyang | daesung | seungri

cn blue : yonghwa | jonghyun | jungshin | minhyuk

dbsk : yunho | changmin   jyj : jaejong | yoochun | junsu

exo k+m : suho | baekhyun | chanyeol | do | kai | sehun | kris | luhan | xiumin | lay | chen | tao

ft island : jonghun | hongki | seunghyun | jaejin | minhwan

infinite : sunggyu | dongwoo | woohyun | hoya | l | sungyeol | sungjong

mblaq : seungho | joon | g.o | cheondoong | mir

shinee : onew | jonghyun | key | minho | taemin

super junior : leeteuk | heechul | kangin | yesung | shindong | sungmin | siwon | donghae | eunhyuk | ryeowook | kyuhyun

teen top : cap | niel | changjo | l.joe | chunji | ricky

soloists/actors : jay park | kim soohyun | k.will | se7en | rain | lee minho | song joongki | jyp

 

the ladies ;

2ne1 : cl | dara | bom | minzy

4minute : jihyun | gayoon | jiyoon | hyuna | sohyun

apink : eunji | chorong | bomi | yookyung | namjoo | hayoung | naeun

b.e.g : jea | miryo | narsha | gain

f(x) : victoria | amber | luna | sulli | krystal

kara : gyuri | seungyeon | nicole | hara | jiyoung

miss a : jia | fei | min | suzy

secret : hyosung | zinger | sunhwa | jieun

sistar : hyorin | bora | soyou | dasom

snsd : taeyeon | jessica | tiffany | yuri | sunny | hyoyeon | sooyoung | yoona | seohyun

wonder girls : sunye | yoobin | yeeun | sohee | hyelim

soloists/actresses : iu | boa | ailee | park minyoung | kim soeun | shin sekyung | go ara

--------------------

from the author;

the application forms will be done after I've finished my midterms tomorrow. later~

{ 13 nov 12 } application forms are up! just click on the pics of the roles stated above.