The fight (part 2)

Babysitting with the Stars

Woohyun and Sunggyu both had the afternoon off, and had decided to take Hyun Su to the park across from the apartment building to play. They both sat down on a nearby bench, watching Hyun Su playing with some other kids.

Woohyun noticed Sunggyu spacing out, with a sleepy look in his eyes. He grinned slightly and leaned closer to the elder.

“Hyung…” He whispered.

“Hm?” Sunggyu grunted in response.

“I really want to hug you tightly right now~” Woohyun beamed.

Sunggyu blinked, and turned to face Woohyun. Then a slight grin formed on his lips as he leaned into Woohyun’s ear. “Well I want to kiss you right now.”

Woohyun chuckled lightly. “I want to kiss you more hyung~”

Sunggyu smiled slightly, but didn’t say anything else, and watched Hyun Su chase around another little boy, as both kids laughed hilariously.

Woohyun kept his gaze on Sunggyu however. He hesitantly let his fingers brush Sunggyu’s open palm. Sunggyu didn’t shift his eyes from facing forward, but his fingers tentatively met Woohyun’s, lightly clutching onto them. But then they spotted some people approaching and they both quickly retracted their hands.

“S-So…” Woohyun cleared his throat.

“You know my boss said I need to lose some weight.” Sunggyu suddenly said.

“What?” Woohyun turned to him. “Really?”

“Yeah…” Sunggyu sighed. “He said I should exercise more, but…”

“I can help you!” Woohyun announced. “You can join me on my morning jogs!”

“Ugh…why in the morning?” Sunggyu groaned, leaning back on the wooden bench.

“Well you could come with me when I go to the gym in the evenings.”

“Ugh why in the evening?”

Woohyun chuckled. “Then when’s a good time hyung?”

“Never.” Sunggyu sighed. “There’s never a good time to exercise.” Woohyun glanced around the park and spotted a bicycle rental center.

“Ah! Wait here! I got an idea!” Woohyun announced and rushed off.

He came back shortly after, wheeling a shiny blue bicycle with him.

“What’s that?” Sunggyu sat up.

“This is how you can get your exercise!” Woohyun grinned. “And I can come with you, so it won’t be boring.”

“Mmm I don’t know.” Sunggyu shrugged.

“C’mon! It’ll be fun.” Woohyun grinned and hopped on the bicycle. “See? He rode around in a circle. “Its fun~” He called out to Sunggyu, who still had his bottom planted firmly on the bench. “Ah look hyung!” Woohyun spotted a little squirrel peacefully stuffing his face with something, beside a tree. “It’s a squirrel!” He laughed. “I think its looking at me! Hi Mr. Squirrel~” He waved at the critter. “Are you eating some nuts there? Are they tasty—?”

Suddenly the squirrel lunged for the back tire of Woohyun’s bicycle and began chewing rather violently on the tire. “W-Wait stop it Mr. Squirrel—oh man, hyung I think it’s a woman squirrel!” Woohyun panicked and started cycling, in hopes of getting the squirrel to jump off. However the squirrel balanced itself on the metallic shell over the tire, and continued gnawing at the black rubber. “I’M SORRY SQUIRREL NOONA! I THOUGH THAT LITTLE TUFT OF FUR ON YOUR BELLY WAS YOUR MANHOOD! ” Woohyun cried out, as he cycled faster. “JUST PLEASE DON’T EAT THE TIRES! THIS IS A RENTAL!” Suddenly he got his pant leg stuck into the pedal gear. But he couldn’t stop pedaling because he was scared the squirrel would get sick of the tire, and find Woohyun’s face to be a better snack. “HYUNG HELP ME! THE SQUIRRELY NOONA’S GOING TO EAT ME!” He zoomed past the bench Sunggyu was perched on.

“Ahjussi!” He heard Hyun Su call out. “I think Gyu appa’s dead!”

“He’s not dead Hyun Su!” Woohyun yelled behind him, as he maneuvered a turn. “He’s just sleeping! Nudge him! He should wake up!”

“He’s not waking up ahjussi!”

Woohyun groaned slightly, and circled around, pedaling up to the bench again. It felt like he had been riding around for hours, and his was starting to hurt.

“HYUNG!” He yelled. “WAKE UP—!” He picked up speed, just as he drove past Sunggyu. Unfortunately he was riding a little too close to Sunggyu and ran over the elder’s foot in the process, causing him to jump up from his seat slightly, only to be brought back down, with his backside jamming into the banana boat seat, rather violently. He let out a small whimper, but that was nothing compared to the yelp Sunggyu released after getting his innocent foot ran over.

“YAH NAM WOOHYUN!” Woohyun cringed when he heard Sunggyu’s booming voice from behind him. And as if on queue the squirrel jumped off the bicycle and scurried up a nearby tree. Woohyun stopped pedaling, and the bicycle came to a complete stop. “WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU—?”

“I’m sorry!” Woohyun rushed up to him, wincing at the pain in his behind. “Are you ok?

“Am I ok?!” Sunggyu exploded. “You ran over my damn foot, and you’re asking if I’m ok?!”

“You don’t have to get so angry.” Woohyun frowned as he slowly approached the elder. “It was an accident.”

“What were you doing going so fast anyways?
”It wasn’t my fault! It was the squirrel noona!” Woohyun exclaimed, and looked around frantically searching for the sneaky rodent who was all but long gone. “She was eating my tires!”

“Nam Woohyun, what the hell are you going on about—?”

“She’s gone now! But she was there, I swear!” Woohyun groaned slightly as he took a step forward, his bottom still sore.

“Look what happened to the bicycle.” Sunggyu sighed and gestured to the vehicle that had its back tire drastically deflated, and sullied with bite marks. “Wasn’t that a rental? You know you’re going to have to pay for that.”

“Uh yeah…about that.” Woohyun grinned sheepishly. “I sort of used all my money on renting it out so…”

“Are you kidding me?!”

In the end Sunggyu was forced to pay for the damages caused to the bicycle, and both him and Woohyun apologized profusely to the owner.

“I’m sorry about that hyung..” Woohyun attempted to clutch onto Sunggyu’s arm as the three of the them walked out of the bicycle rental shop. Sunggyu merely shoved him away with a distant look. Woohyun could tell he was upset and held back slightly. Even Hyun Su could tell, and silently walked between them, keeping to himself.

But Woohyun was starting to get a little aggravated. It wasn’t as if the entire thing was his fault. So he saw no reason as to why Sunggyu was so mad with him. If anything, he should have been the mad one. After all the only reason he even rented out the bicycle was so that Sunggyu could get some exercise.

“Hyung—.”

“Don’t talk to me right now.” Sunggyu reprimanded as they entered their apartment.

“What’s your problem?” Woohyun grasped the elder’s arm at the entrance way. Hyun Su worriedly looked up from taking off his rain boots.

“Yah, let go of me—!”

“You’re not being fair right now!” Woohyun frowned. “It was just an accident! And I was just trying to help you with your exercise!”

“Well you failed!” Sunggyu retorted. “Congratulations stupid!” Sunggyu immediately regretted his words, when he noticed Woohyun unsteadily hobble out of his shoes, his eyes slightly watery.

“Y-You’re the worst.” Woohyun muttered.

Sunggyu knew he should apologize…say anything to make the situation better. But he was never too good with words, and instead ended up biting his tongue and watching Woohyun disappear into the bathroom.

++

Woohyun stared at his cell phone folding his hands in his lap, as he sat down in the dressing room area of the studio he was shooting his drama in. He was currently on a break, since he didn’t have any scenes for a while. He bit his lip, browsing the pictures on his phone. He stopped at one of Sunggyu sitting on the couch dozing off and couldn’t help but smile.

I should just apologize…” He thought to himself. He debated whether he should call Sunggyu up right there and make up with him. But, he decided against it, figuring it would be best to apologize in person. He still couldn’t resist sending Sunggyu a little text message, though.

++

“Sunggyu-yah, are you ok?” The recording producer leaned in speaking through the microphone.

“Y-Yes, I’m sorry.” Sunggyu apologized, sighing deeply. He was currently in the process of recording a song for his new album. However, he kept singing off key, messing up the lyrics, etc. It wasn’t like him to be making simple stupid mistakes like this, but he couldn’t shake how much it bothered him that he and Woohyun were fighting.

“Why don’t we take a five minute break?” Sang Hyun suggested.

Sunggyu nodded, and apologized again, before exiting the recording room. He made his way to the lounge area, and sunk down on the couch, thinking over how the whole fight with Woohyun had begun in the first place. He knew he had overreacted, and Woohyun was just trying to help. He wanted to say he was sorry, but he didn’t really know how. It was really awkward for him, since he wasn’t used to arguing with the younger man. Sure they bickered at times, but they hadn’t seriously fought before. But nonetheless he knew he had to do it. He got out his phone, but then his fingers froze, not allowing him to call up Woohyun.

What should I say…?” He his lips nervously, when his phone dinged, indicating he had a text. When he noticed it was from Woohyun, he instantly went to reading it.

I love you.

It was just those three words, but they didn’t fail to make Sunggyu grin stupidly.

“You look happy.”

Sunggyu quickly looked up, his giggly smile instantly fading, as Minhyuk approached him, with a smirk.

“Ah…not really.” Sunggyu quickly jammed his phone into his pocket.

“It’s him isn’t it?” Minhyuk plopped down on the loveseat sofa across from Sunggyu. “Nam Woohyun. You two are dating aren’t you?”

Sunggyu bit his lip. “You…are you going to expose us?

“Why would I do that?” Minhyuk frowned. “I’m on your side, you know…since I’m the same.”

Sunggyu looked up with a confused expression. “…What do you mean?”

“It’s just a shame that you picked him over me.” Minhyuk shrugged. “Ah, if only I met you first…”

“What are going on about?” Sunggyu scratched his head skeptically.

“Never mind.” Minhyuk chuckled, and stood up. “Ah, but you should make up with him soon. So that we can get some actual work done.”

++

That evening, Woohyun nervously stirred a pot over the stove. He had come home first, after picking up Hyun Su from Minjung’s place, which was on the top floor of the building.

He decided to cook up an apology stew for Sunggyu, while Hyun Su sat in the living room, watching his daily dramas.

Woohyun was so focused on his stew and his apology that he got slightly startled when he heard the front door creak.

He could hear Hyun Su greeting Sunggyu, and some light conversation exchanged between the two. Woohyun gulped as the voices came closer, but he still kept his back turned, concentrating on his cooking.

“Ah the show’s back!” Hyun Su announced and raced back into the living room, unwilling to miss even a second of his precious sitcom.

And then the kitchen was engulfed in silence. Woohyun knew Sunggyu was standing there behind him. He could feel the other’s eyes on him, but he couldn’t get himself to turn around and face Sunggyu.

Just do it.” He told himself. “Just turn around and apologize—!” His breath hitched, when he felt a warm body pressed against his back, and Sunggyu’s arms snake around his waist.

“I’m sorry.” Sunggyu whispered softly in his ear. Woohyun immediately pulled off Sunggyu’s arms and turned to face him.

“You’re sorry? I’m the one who should be sorry!” Woohyun exclaimed. “I was being an idiot and—.”

“I overreacted.” Sunggyu interrupted. “The whole thing wasn’t even your fault. It was just an accident. And besides…it’s not like this is the first time something like this has happened.”

Woohyun’s jaw dropped as he recalled the many times he had managed to injure/torture Sunggyu. There was the crotch vacuuming incident and the time he burnt Sunggyu’s arm with a pot as well. There was also of course the many times where Woohyun had made Sunggyu suffer when it came to bedroom affairs, but Woohyun pretty much remained oblivious to those.

“You can beat me up if you want…” Woohyun stated pitifully, eyes downcast.

“What? Why would I do that?” Sunggyu chuckled and patted Woohyun on the head.

“I love you.” Woohyun wrapped his arms around Sunggyu, nose burying in the crook of Sunggyu’s neck.

“Yeah, I know. I got your text.” Sunggyu smiled slightly. “You know I think I wasn’t even mad about what you did…” Woohyun raised his head to meet Sunggyu’s eyes. “I just…I got kind of frustrated that we couldn’t even hold hands in the park. Like all this hiding and secrecy…it’s really annoying.”

“Yeah…” Woohyun agreed.

“But I guess we’re not really doing such a great job at hiding this anyways…” Sunggyu grinned. “Since Minhyuk knows now too…”

“Oh…that was probably my fault.” Woohyun admitted sheepishly. “I got too jealous that time—.”

“No, I think it was both of us.” Sunggyu shrugged. “But he said he wouldn’t tell anyone…so that’s good.”

“We keep getting lucky…but what happens if someone who isn’t so supportive finds out?” Woohyun frowned. “What if—?”

“Let’s not think about that right now.” Sunggyu sighed. “We can’t just wonder and worry over the worst outcome…for now, we’re ok.”

“Yeah…I guess you’re right.” Woohyun nodded slowly, and then immediately thought of something. He grinned sneakily at Sunggyu.

“What?” Sunggyu blinked.

“We just had a fight hyung.”

“Uh…I guess. So?”

“So…you know what happens after couples fight and make up?” Woohyun nudged his boyfriend playfully.

Sunggyu narrowed his eyes skeptically. He knew what usually happens, but for some reason he thought Woohyun wouldn’t have the same idea.

“You tell me what you think happens first.” Sunggyu stated, deciding that would be the best way to go about this.

Woohyun frowned. “What’s that supposed to mean?”

“You’re probably going to say something dumb like they bake a cake together or something!” Sunggyu retorted, folding his arms.

“How’d you know?” Woohyun fake gasped, wearing an amused grin that told Sunggyu he was just messing with him.

“Oh so you do know then.” Sunggyu took a step forward, the strap of Woohyun’s apron.

“Of course I do.” Woohyun’s confident smirk was quickly wiped away, when he felt Sunggyu’s hand slip under his apron. “B-But I didn’t mean right now—.” But Sunggyu had already cupped his cheek, pressing their lips together firmly.

“H-Hyung—.”

“It’s been two days…” Sunggyu breathed hotly on Woohyun’s neck. “Since I got to touch you.”

Woohyun suddenly gripped onto Sunggyu’s hips, turning around and pressing him to the fridge. Sunggyu shuddered slightly at Woohyun’s tongue on his neck, tingling his sensitive skin.

“Wow, w-we should fight more often.” He chuckled lightly.

“Hyung…” Woohyun’s eyes were filled with lust as he met Sunggyu’s gaze. “I missed touching you too.” He unexpectedly and rather boldly grabbed Sunggyu's , causing the elder to gasp.

“Y-Yah!” Sunggyu hissed in a hushed whisper. “W-What are you thinking?! Hyun Su’s in the—!” He was cut off, as Woohyun captured his lips again, with tongues colliding.

It took all Sunggyu had to resist and put a stop to it. “P-Potatoes!” He blurted out.

Woohyun paused, blinking at him as Sunggyu pushed him away.

“What—?”

“I-I’m trying to think of things to diffuse the situation.” Sunggyu explained, attempting to steady his breathing.

“Situation?” Woohyun leaned in with an amused grin. “You mean the one in your pants?”

Sunggyu whined slightly, completely frustrated. “W-Why does the one time you actually want to do it, have to be at the most inappropriate time?!”

“It’s your fault hyung.” Woohyun smirked. “For being so y—.” Sunggyu couldn’t take it anymore and pressed Woohyun to counter, pulling up his apron and hungrily attacking Woohyun’s mouth.

“Ahh h-hyung…” Woohyun moaned slightly, when he felt Sunggyu’s fingers slip under his shirt.

“Do you guys actually do any cooking in here?” Sungyeol, Myungsoo, Dongwoo, and Hoya waltzed in from the living room, chuckling at the scene

“Yeah get a room!” Dongwoo joked, but all their smiles faded, when they realized that the two had in fact barely noticed their presence.

Woohyun was the first to realize they weren’t alone in the kitchen, and gasped, mortified with embarrassment.

“W-Wait hyung there’s—!” But Sunggyu either didn’t hear or clearly couldn’t care less, as he attempted to taste every inch of Woohyun’s skin that he could.

“S-Stop.” Woohyun wriggled around a bit, but soon enough gave in, meting into Sunggyu’s kisses. “H-Hyung,” Woohyun breathed. “Behind you—.”

“Do you still have those handcuffs and all that stuff?” Sunggyu whispered.

“Yeah, why—?”

Sunggyu leaned in. “I want to use them.”

Woohyun instantly grabbed onto Sunggyu’s arm and pulled him out of the kitchen. But only then did Sunggyu notice the others standing there, and blushed.

“W-When’d you guys get here?!” He gasped.

“Take Hyun Su out for a while~!” Woohyun commanded, before dragging Sunggyu away.

Sungyeol, Myungsoo, Dongwoo, and Hoya remained where they were, when they heard a door—they assumed led to the bedroom—slam shut. Then there were some rather loud muffled sounds.

“…M-Maybe we should take Hyun Su out for some ice cream?” Dongwoo suggested, somewhat awkwardly.

“Yeah…” Hoya agreed.

“I-I like ice cream.” Sungyeol nodded, stiffly. “Ice cream sounds good.”

-----------------------------------------------

In which Woohyun learns he can't charm all the noonas. u_u