The morning after

Babysitting with the Stars

The next morning, Sunggyu was laying in bed on his stomach, pretty much dead to the world. This didn’t seem to bother Woohyun much though, as he kept his arms firmly wrapped around Sunggyu’s waist and buried his nose into Sunggyu’s bare shoulder.

“Hyung…” He murmured before trailing soft kisses down Sunggyu’s back.

“Shut up…” Sunggyu grumbled into his pillow.

“Last night was amazing~” Woohyun hummed excitedly.

“I said be quiet—” Sunggyu squeaked slightly, when he felt Woohyun’s hand grab his . “S-Stop it!” He hissed and slapped Woohyun’s hand away.

“Aw why hyung~?” Woohyun actually had no shame, Sunggyu thought. Since the younger man actually thought using aegyo at a time like this was a good idea. Sunggyu angrily turned over onto his back and shot Woohyun a glare. “Is someone a grumpy goose?” Woohyun chuckled. “Hyung, you—.”

Suddenly Sunggyu pulled Woohyun’s arms off him, and instead pushed himself on top of the younger. Before Woohyun could even blink, Sunggyu’s lips were on his, in a hungry desperate fashion. He Woohyun’s causing the younger to gasp slightly. Sunggyu used it as an opportunity to push his tongue into the younger man’s mouth. Woohyun moaned softly into Sunggyu’s mouth, while his arms attempted to slip around Sunggyu’s waist. But Sunggyu grabbed his wandering hands and pinned his wrists firmly against the mattress.

“Hyung...” Woohyun whined.

“No.” Sunggyu ordered, and then leaned in and spoke in a hushed tone. “This time you’re the one who’s going to get it up the .”

“Ok.” Woohyun grinned, surprising Sunggyu.

“W-What?” Sunggyu blinked. “You mean you really don’t mind—?”

“Ah but hyung…” Woohyun smirked. “You’ll have to make me.” He finished before easily slipping his wrists from Sunggyu’s weak hold, and wrapping them around Sunggyu’s waist.

“Yah.” Sunggyu frowned. “Don’t use my tactics against me.”

“But why not hyung? They work so well~” Woohyun laughed softly, causing Sunggyu to pout. “Wah hyung, you’re so cute.”

Sunggyu didn’t really have the energy to protest, so he merely rolled off Woohyun and onto his stomach again. He sighed sleepily, hoping to catch a few more Zs. But then he felt something hard and cold graze his bottom. He yelped and sat up immediately, holding a pillow protectively over his privates.

“W-What’re you doing?” He gasped, when he spotted a in Woohyun’s hands.

Woohyun blinked stupidly. “It’s a—.”

“I-I know what it is idiot!” Sunggyu snapped. “But what’re you doing with it?! Get that thing away from me!”

“Aw but hyung….” Woohyun inched closer, so that Sunggyu’s back was pressed against the bed’s headboard. “I just want to make it up to you…for all those times you had to take care of it yourself.” He said quietly, as he slid one hand up Sunggyu’s thigh and his lips touched Sunggyu’s ear. “I bet you had a lot of dreams…dirty ones.” Sunggyu bit his lip and averted his gaze.

“S-So…?”

“So maybe you should tell me about them…those dreams.” Woohyun breathed. “So I can make them come true.”

Sunggyu couldn’t help but snort in the midst of Woohyun’s shameless grease.

“Yeah, sure.” He smirked. “I’ll tell you about a dream I had.” Woohyun backed away slightly, and met Sunggyu’s gaze, signaling he was listening. “In this one dream, you were a cop.”

“A cop?” Woohyun blinked.

“Yeah, and you were just about to arrest the criminal so you brought out your handcuffs.”

“Handcuffs, hm?” Woohyun wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

“But then you accidentally handcuffed your wrists together.” Sunggyu grinned.

Woohyun pouted. “Hyung! I’m not that dumb—!”

“And then I appeared. Ah I was your boss by the way.”

“Seriously?” Woohyun sighed. “You were my boss?”

“Yeah, what about it?” Sunggyu frowned.

“Nothing…just continue.” Woohyun waved him off.

“And I got mad since you let the criminal get away. So I picked you up and took you to the jail to punish you.”

“Hold up…you carried me all the way there?” Woohyun chuckled. “Did your back give out on the way there? How did you manage that?”

“Y-Yah!” Sunggyu pouted. “Shut up! It was just a dream! Now will you let me finish?”

“Ok ok…” Woohyun grinned. “Go on. How did you punish me?”

“I-I made you get down on your knees and…give me a .” Sunggyu admitted, suddenly feeling somewhat shameful.

Woohyun blushed slightly. “N-Naturally.”

“But then, you somehow ripped the handcuffs off.”

“Really?” Woohyun smiled. “Man, I’m awesome!”

“A-And then I pushed you on to the tiny bed in the corner of the cell, a-and well I think you know the rest…” Sunggyu finished his story, embarrassed that he had actually told it to the other.

“Wah, you’re really a ert hyung.”

“Says the guy holding a in one hand and a bottle of strawberry love dust in the other.” Sunggyu retorted.

“Well you’ve got a point there.” Woohyun grinned sheepishly. “Anyways, can you turn over so I can stick this up your—?”

“Yah!” Sunggyu hissed.

“Relax I’m just kidding.” Woohyun chuckled, but then paused. “Ah…b-but if you’re into it—.”

“Nam Woohyun!”

“C’mon please hyung?”

“No!”

“J-Just once?”

“Get away from me you ert!”

++

Sungyeol turned to Myungsoo and nodded approvingly, as the two of them stood outside Woohyun’s door, listening in.

“Well, looks like Woohyun hyung is back to his old ways.” Sungyeol sighed.

“So this is what he was like?” Myungsoo grinned.

“Unfortunately.” Sungyeol shrugged. “Poor Sunggyu hyung…he doesn’t even realize what he’s done…he’s released the beast.”

“Hey guys!” Dongwoo approached them, with Hoya right behind him.

“Oh you’re home hyung.” Sungyeol greeted.

“What’re you guys doing outside Woohyun’s door?” Dongwoo asked. “Ah! Is he home? I wanna see him!”

“No wait hyung!” Sungyeol grabbed the shorter man’s arm.

“Why?” Dongwoo blinked.

“He’s not in there alone.” Sungyeol remarked, with a cheeky grin.

“Oooh!” Dongwoo started jumping up and down.

“Well it’s about damn time.” Hoya remarked with a blasé look.

“I know right?” Sungyeol snorted. “And might I add…it was all thanks to me!”

“Yah don’t lie!” Dongwoo grinned. “What’d you do?”

“Everything!” Sungyeol exclaimed. “I’m the one who advised Sunggyu hyung to—!”

“Advised him to what?” Woohyun had opened the bedroom door and was leaning on the door frame, with his arms crossed, wearing nothing but his boxers. “You know we could hear you guys from inside.” Woohyun commented with a smirk.

“Well we could also hear you guys from out here!” Sungyeol commented smugly, while folding his arms.

“W-Wait for real?” Woohyun immediately went red in the face. “F-From when did you—?”

“So where’s Sunggyu hyung?” Myungsoo and Sungyeol attempted to look past Woohyun into the bedroom.

“Why do you want to know that?” Woohyun huffed. “That’s none of your business!”

“Relax, we just wanted to know if you guys were going to eat breakfast with us.” Dongwoo commented and held up some white bags filled with breakfast pastries. “Hoya and I stopped by the bakery on our way here.”

“O-Oh…” Woohyun nodded, and glanced behind him at Sunggyu who was on the bed, tangled up in the sheets, fast asleep. “Well hyung’s asleep, so maybe later—.”

“He’s asleep? Can we see?!” Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Dongwoo pushed past Woohyun into the bedroom, while Hoya just rolled his eyes, but followed them anyways.

“W-Wait!” Woohyun rushed after them into the bedroom. “Why do you want to see him sleeping anyways?”

“Aw, he looks so…” Sungyeol tilted his head, as they studied the sleeping hamster, buried under Woohyun’s red comforter. “Well not as scary.” Dongwoo laughed at Sungyeol’s comment, while Myungsoo merely smirked.

“Ok, great you saw him! Now, go!” Woohyun hissed, and attempted to shove them out.

“No wait, we want to take pictures!” Sungyeol shouted.

“Why?!” Woohyun frowned.

“Uh…well it’s not like we want to sell pictures of him sleeping to desperate fan girls on the internet if that’s what you’re thinking!” Sungyeol blurted out.

“Oh, well as long as you’re not going to do that.” Woohyun replied sarcastically. “Just go. All of you.”

Just then, Sunggyu sleepily opened his eyes, and slowly sat up. “W-Woohyun…?” He looked around only to see all the unwelcome faces in the room. He blushed and pointed an angry finger at Woohyun. “Y-Yah! Why’d you let in all these weirdoes?! To watch me sleep?!” The four uninvited guests immediately fled the room, fearful of Sunggyu’s wrath.

“N-No hyung!” Woohyun pouted, as he rushed up to the bed. “It wasn’t me, they just barged in! I tried to stop them, but—!” He paused when Sunggyu stuck an index finger in the air and ushered him over.

“Come here.” Sunggyu ordered. Woohyun hesitantly sat down in front of the older man.

“Hyung?” Woohyun blinked, when he noticed Sunggyu’s lips curve into a smile.

“They left pretty quickly.”

Woohyun grinned. “You weren’t really mad?”

“I just wanted them to leave.” Sunggyu shrugged, as he s his arms around Woohyun’s neck.

“And why’s that?” Woohyun smirked, as he crawled on top of the older, and kissed his neck.

“Y-Yah, quit it!” Sunggyu attempted to shove Woohyun off him. “I-It tickles!” He squirmed as Woohyun’s nose nudged his collar bone.

“But then why’d you want them to leave?” Woohyun grinned, as he planted a chaste kiss on Sunggyu’s lips. “Isn’t this what you wanted?”

Sunggyu sighed. “I miss when you were like a cute little princess.”

“A-A princess?” Woohyun pouted.

“Yeah, you used to get all embarrassed and flustered. And your cheeks used to get all pink.” Sunggyu grinned and poked Woohyun’s cheek. “Ah you seemed so innocent…well I guess that was only yesterday.”

“Well what do you want from me?” Woohyun sulked, sitting up and folding his arms. “When I was like that, you wanted me to be , and now you want me to be—.”

“Calm down.” Sunggyu ruffled up his boyfriend’s hair. “I still love you. I guess I just liked being the one to bring out your cute side.”

“Hm…” Woohyun pursed his lips, and then his eyes lit up as he got an idea. “Would it help if I wore that dog collar Sungyeol and Myungsoo got me for my birthday? You know the one with your name on the tag?”

Sunggyu narrowed his eyes. “Yah, I’m not a creepy ert with weird es like you.”

“But then how come before you said I’d look cute in a collar?!” Woohyun pointed an accusatory finger at the elder.

“I just said that so I could get you to admit you had weird es!” Sunggyu retorted.

“Oh…” Woohyun frowned, and sat with his legs crossed, and his hands in his lap. He watched Sunggyu sigh and lay back down on the bed and bury himself under the blanket. Suddenly Woohyun’s stomach grumbled, causing Sunggyu to chuckle and turn over to face him.

“Go eat.”

“I’ll wait to eat with you.” Woohyun smiled and lay down beside Sunggyu.

“Fine.” Sunggyu sat up, running a hand through his messy bed hair. “Ah, but I really need a shower…”

“You can go take one.” Woohyun hopped off the bed and headed for his dresser. “I’ll get you a towel and some clothes.” Sunggyu pulled on his jeans from the night before, as he walked up behind Woohyun, who had just grabbed a towel.

“C’mon, let’s go.” Sunggyu grabbed Woohyun’s arm.

“What? I thought you wanted to shower?” Woohyun blinked.

“I do. And you’re coming with me.” Sunggyu instructed coolly, as he tugged Woohyun to the door.

“W-Wait but—.”

“Sunggyu rolled his eyes. “How can you be shy now, after last night?”

“Y-Yeah, but that was—”

“Oh come on!” Sunggyu grabbed Woohyun’s arm and pulled him into the bathroom.

++

The moment Sunggyu stepped into the kitchen, he felt four pairs of eye intently watching him.

“W-What?” He frowned, feeling uncomfortable, as he stood in front of the table they were all sitting at.

“Isn’t that Woohyun’s shirt?” Dongwoo pointed at the t-shirt Sunggyu was wearing. It was baggy and black with the letters WH printed in white across the chest.

Sunggyu blushed. “T-This was the only loose t-shirt he had!”

“And those are his pants aren’t they?” Sungyeol pointed to Sunggyu’s pants, which were of the leopard print variety and were folded up to his calves. “Were those also the only ones that fit?” Sungyeol shook his head pitifully, as the others shot Sunggyu sympathetic glances.

“No.” Sunggyu blinked, oblivious to the looks he was getting. “I just liked these ones best.”

“…Wow.” Sungyeol and Dongwoo exchanged a grin.

 “You and Woohyun really belong together.” They concluded.

“Huh?” Sunggyu tilted his head. “What’re you talking about it?”

“Anyways….where’s Woohyun hyung?”

“Oh he’s…” Sunggyu glanced behind him. “I don’t know. I thought he was right behind me after we finished showering…”

“You guys had shower ?” Myungsoo suddenly asked.

“W-What?” Sunggyu blushed. “N-No. We just showered together…I mean he’s already done that with you guys right?” He glanced at Sungyeol and Dongwoo.

“What?” Hoya smirked. “Are you jealous, that they saw your boyfriend’s body before you?”

“Yah!” Sunggyu shot the younger man a warning glare. “Stop making up. I don’t care about that.” He sighed as he took a seat at the table. He looked up when he noticed they were all staring at him. “…What?”

“Doesn’t it hurt?” Dongwoo asked with a concerned look.

“Does what hurt?” Sunggyu blinked.

“Your .” Myungsoo replied coolly. “Since Woohyun hyung—.”

“J-Just shut up.” Sunggyu groaned, really wishing he didn’t have to deal with all this first thing in the morning. Suddenly there was a knock at the front door.

“Ah that must be the take out I ordered!” Sungyeol cheered, and leapt out of his chair.

“You ordered take out in the morning?” Hoya raised an eyebrow.

“I was hungry.” Sungyeol shrugged, before heading to the front door. Sunggyu decided to check what had happened to Woohyun, and was making his way to his room, when he recognized the boy delivering Sungyeol’s food.

“Sungjong?” He walked up behind Sungyeol.

“Oh hyung. What’re you doing here?” Sungjong greeted.

“Woohyun lives here.” Sunggyu told him. “And you…how many jobs do you have anyways?”

“None of your business hyung.” Sungjong sighed. “Anyways I better get out of here before—.”

“Jongie!” Woohyun appeared from across the hall, and raced up to him, pulling the younger man into a bone crushing hug.

“Yes hello Woohyun hyung….” Sungjong smiled thinly, as Woohyun released him.

“What’re you doing here?” Woohyun tugged on Sungjong’s arm pulling him inside. “Come in!”

“You guys know the delivery boy?” Sungyeol shut the door, and along with Sunggyu, followed Woohyun and Sungjong into the kitchen to rejoin the others.

“He’s my friend.” Sunggyu told them. “And yeah Woohyun kind of got to know him too.”

“Woohyun hyung and I got to know each other when he stopped by the gay bar I work at.” Sungjong explained, as he sat down at the table. Sungyeol and Dongwoo chuckled evilly.

“D-Don’t talk about that!” Woohyun blushed.

“Why not? Everyone here knows you’re not straight—.”

“S-Still! That was an embarrassing story!” Woohyun whined.

Sungjong rolled his eyes. “Well whatever.” He studied Woohyun’s face for a moment. “You…” Then he glanced at Sunggyu. “You two had didn’t you?”

Sunggyu choked on the orange juice he was sipping, while Woohyun’s jaw dropped.

“How’d you know?” Sungyeol burst out laughing. “They totally did it last night!”

“Because,” Sungjong gestured to Woohyun. “He’s practically glowing…and Sunggyu hyung…” Sungjong pursed his lips. “Well he just looks tired, so it’s not really any different from how he usually looks—.”

“Yah!”

-----------------------------------------------

The most pointless chapter ever. But honestly, I just wanted a chapter with all seven together so that’s why this happened :D