The rival (part 2)

Babysitting with the Stars

Sunggyu was reading over something on the couch in the recording studio’s lounging area across from all the production equipment. He was so involved with what was in the book in front of him that he didn’t even notice Minhyuk plop down next to him with a bag of chips.

“Hey Sunggyu hyung!” Minhyuk shouted rather loudly in Sunggyu’s ear, startling the elder.

“Oh, I didn’t see you there.” Sunggyu sighed before returning his attention to his book.

“What’s that?” Minhyuk attempted to peer over Sunggyu’s shoulder, but the older man hastily shut the book and shoved it into his bag.

“It’s nothing…”

“Hm…” Minhyuk stared at him suspiciously for a moment. “Well anyways! I was wondering about something…”

“What?” Sunggyu turned to him slowly.

“Do you want to hang out?” Minhyuk shot Sunggyu his most cheerful smile.

“Uh…right now?” Sunggyu blinked not really expecting the sudden invitation.

“Ah, it’s just….I don’t really know anyone, since I just moved to the city.” Minhyuk admitted, pouting slightly. “And I live alone as well, so I don’t have anyone to hang out with. It’s kind of lonely….”

Sunggyu instantly felt bad for the other, since he knew what it was like to go home to a lonely place. But at the same time he had just invited Woohyun over. “Uh, how about tomorrow? Sunggyu suggested. “Because today, I kind of have plans…”

“Plans?” Minhyuk’s smile noticeably faded. “With who?”

“My boy—uh friend. M-My friend!” Sunggyu bit his lip, hoping the other didn’t catch his slip of the tongue.

“Your…what?” Minhyuk suspiciously leaned forward.

“F-Friend.” Sunggyu repeated nervously, averting his eyes. “My good friend.”

“Hm, but you said boy friend.” Minhyuk narrowed his eyes.

“N-No I didn’t—.” Sunggyu suddenly felt Minhyuk scoot closer, and grab his wrists.

“So…” Minhyuk leaned in to Sunggyu’s ear. “You’re also like that?”

“What?” Sunggyu backed away slightly, feeling extremely uncomfortable at the younger man’s proximity. “What’re you—?”

++

“Flowers?” Sang Hyun smirked as he spotted Woohyun walking down the hall of the recording studio, with a bouquet in hand.

“Ah, just for someone.” Woohyun grinned brightly.

“Ok…?” Sang Hyun raised an eyebrow, as he watched Woohyun excitedly shuffle past him. Sunggyu had told him he’d be in the recording room, so that’s where Woohyun headed to. But as soon as he pushed open the door, he saw some guy he didn’t know lying on top of a very red faced and panting Sunggyu.

Woohyun could only think one thing.

Oh hell no. This was not happening again.”

He threw the bouquet to the ground and kicked the door fully open causing a loud bang, earning the attention of the other two. Sunggyu looked up and appeared to be relieved to see Woohyun there.

“Woohyun.” He sat up, shoving Minhyuk off him onto the carpet. “You’re here—.”

“Who are you?” Minhyuk interrupted from his spot on the floor, as he eyed Woohyun warily.

Woohyun folded his arms, forcing himself to not cry or show weakness at the suspicious scene he had just witnessed. He put on his most intimidating glare at the man on the floor, who by now had gotten up and was walking up to him.

But fortunately Sunggyu was also approaching him. The older man immediately put a hand on Woohyun’s shoulder.

“Hey.” Sunggyu met Woohyun’s gaze, attempting to signal his boyfriend in some way. But Woohyun didn’t understand, and he was in desperate need of an explanation.

“What is this?” Woohyun smiled thinly, attempting to keep his cool.

“Well, its just two guys building a stronger bond.” Minhyuk had on a false smile that clearly didn’t reach his eyes, which were practically glaring daggers at Woohyun.

Woohyun could easily absorb what the other man was implying. He’s received that look before, from guys whenever their girlfriends started flirting with Woohyun. And now he knew for sure, that it wasn’t just his crazy jealousy. This guy was legitimately trying to steal his Sunggyu.

“Oh I see.” Woohyun nodded, playing innocent. “And you are?”

“Lee Minhyuk.”

“Ah, Minhyuk-sshi…Gyu hyung’s new drummer.”

“Oh, so Sunggyu hyung talks about me?” Minhyuk grinned smugly.

“No.” Woohyun shook his head calmly. “I found that out on my own, on this little thing called the internet.”

“Hah, that’s funny.” Minhyuk folded his arms. “But you know what? I have no idea who you are. Hyung never mentioned you.”

“What?” Woohyun faltered slightly, glancing at Sunggyu to see if it was really the truth.

“Uh…” Sunggyu rubbed the back of his neck. “We haven’t really talked that much so…”

“Yeah, we don’t talk much.” Minhyuk smirked.

Woohyun twitched slightly, as he clenched his fists. He really wanted to punch this guy. He knew Sunggyu would never cheat on him, but he hated how this guy was so blatantly disregarding the fact that Sunggyu was obviously taken.

Sunggyu sensed the tense mood between the two younger men. And really he should have done something to stop it, but he just couldn’t…and not because he wasn’t able to, but rather…he didn’t want to. It was pretty shameful of him, and he knew it, but the way Woohyun was getting so angry…kind of turned him on. He rarely got a chance to see Woohyun’ aggressive side and he didn’t want to pass up the opportunity.

“Minhyuk-ah…” Sunggyu nudged the younger man, his expression clearly distracted.

“Yeah—?”

“Go home first. We have to go somewhere.”

Minhyuk frowned. “What? But hyung—!” Sunggyu didn’t even wait for the other man to finish and grabbed onto Woohyun’s wrist and pulled him out of the recording room.

“Hyung! What’re you doing?” Woohyun asked, still heated with emotion as the elder grabbed a pair of keys off the desk and dragged Woohyun outside.

Sunggyu led him to the black van he used for schedules, which was parked in the dark corner of the lot under some trees. He fumbled with the key, and hurriedly opened the side door of the van before pulling Woohyun in and shutting the door. After making sure the door was locked, he turned around and pinned Woohyun down on the backseat.

“W-What the hell hyung? “Woohyun protested, and pushed Sunggyu off him.

Sunggyu groaned slightly, seriously enjoying Woohyun’s ferocity. He grabbed either side of the younger man’s face and pressed their lips together, hungrily pushing his tongue past Woohyun’s lips.

Woohyun moaned slightly, as one part of him attempted to push Sunggyu away, still upset about what he walked in on in the recording room.

“S-Stop!” Woohyun grabbed Sunggyu’s shoulders and pulled him back slightly. “First tell me what happened!”

“I don’t know!” Sunggyu pouted impatiently. “Minhyuk jumped me and started tickling me for some reason.”

“He…what?”

“Yeah, I don’t know, he’s weird.” Sunggyu sighed, as his eyes searched for Woohyun’s lips in the dark van.

“You know he likes you right?”

“Likes me?” Sunggyu snorted. “Yeah ok whatever—.”

“I’m serious!” Woohyun frowned. “I’m not just being jealous he—!” Suddenly he found himself being pushed down onto the seat again, as Sunggyu’s lips caressed his neck.

“Who cares?” Sunggyu whispered in his ear. “I don’t like him, so it doesn’t matter.”

“But still…” Woohyun grumbled as he tugged on the collar of Sunggyu’s shirt. “I don’t like it…”

“Well then if you don’t like it…why don’t you do something about it?” Sunggyu challenged.

Woohyun propped himself up on his elbows and glanced up excitedly at Sunggyu. “You mean like kick his ?”

“No...” Sunggyu leaned closer, as his fingertips crawled up Woohyun’s thigh. “That’s not what I meant…” Sunggyu pulled Woohyun’s t-shirt up with one hand while he pulled his jeans lower on his hips with the other. Woohyun let out a gasp, as Sunggyu and on his skin. His tongue tracing Woohyun’s hip bone, and was going lower still as he ed the younger man’s jeans.

“Ahhh…hyung w-wait—.”

“No.” Sunggyu interrupted, as his hand dug into Woohyun’s pants.

Woohyun whined slightly, before pulling on Sunggyu’s shirt collar, and pressing their lips together, while one hand s around the elder’s waist. He then slid his hand lower to Sunggyu’s , earning a slight moan from Sunggyu.

“It’s so messed up…” Sunggyu breathed against Woohyun’s ear.

“W-What is?”

“When you got all angry and jealous before…” Sunggyu trailed his lips down Woohyun’s neck. “It was hot.”

“I-It was?” Woohyun felt the heat in his cheeks rise even more.

“Why else do you think I pulled you out of there, and brought you here?” Sunggyu murmured, as his fingers traced the band of Woohyun’s underwear.

“Hyung…d-didn’t you say you wanted to show me something?” Woohyun stared up at Sunggyu, who was now ping his own jeans while still straddling Woohyun.

“Yah…” Sunggyu glanced down at the other. “Why are you asking about that now?”

“W-We don’t have any lube!” Woohyun stammered, getting nervous.

“It’s fine.” Sunggyu assured him with a warm smile that Woohyun could hardly see, but still sense.

“B-But I don’t want to!”

Sunggyu frowned, and paused in his actions at Woohyun’s harsh words.

Woohyun’s eyes went wide, realizing what he had just said. “W-Wait no!” He grabbed onto Sunggyu’s arms. “I didn’t mean it!” A vision of Minhyuk flashed through his mind and he suddenly became very worried and angry. Stupid Minhyuk who would gladly bottom for Sunggyu any day. Well at least that’s what Woohyun’s jealous delusions were telling him. He suddenly sat up and cupped Sunggyu’s cheeks, pressing their lips together aggressively.

Before Sunggyu had time to process what was going on in Woohyun’s mind, the younger man had already pinned him down onto the cushioned seat. He pulled Sunggyu’s shirt up as he tasted every inch of Sunggyu’s skin. So that he could leave his marks all over the elder’s body. Because Sunggyu was his, and no one else’s.

++

“When you get jealous…” Sunggyu breathed, “You really get jealous.”

Woohyun smiled happily, as he wrapped his arms around Sunggyu’s waist, and rested his head on the elder’s bare chest, which was well decorated with Woohyun’s love bites.

“You’re mine hyung.” Woohyun stated, defiantly. “No bratty drummer kid is allowed to even look at you.”

“Actually I think he’s older than you.”

“Hyung!”

“Ok whatever.” Sunggyu smiled to himself as he his boyfriend’s dark hair.

“But…” Woohyun began. “I’ve been wondering something…”

“What?”

“Did you…” Woohyun lifted his head slightly to look in Sunggyu’s eyes. “Were you ever with a guy before me?”

Sunggyu suddenly burst out laughing, causing Woohyun to pout.

“What? I’m seriously asking you!”

“Why would you even think that?” Sunggyu grinned.

“Because…sometimes you seem like you really know what you’re doing, so I just thought…” Woohyun mumbled.

“Oh that.” Sunggyu bit his lip, instantly becoming somewhat shy. “Uh well actually, that’s because I kind of watched…gay .”

“…What?” Woohyun’s lips curved into an amused smirk. “You watch gay ? Since when?”

“O-Only since we started dating!” Sunggyu blushed. “Because I thought that…since I’m the hyung, I-I should lead you well and know what I’m doing and everything so….”

“So you watched gay just for me?” Woohyun beamed.

“W-Well not only for you…”

“What?” Woohyun frowned.

“Yah! That was your fault! For a long time you wouldn’t even look at my ! What was I supposed to do? I-I have needs!” Sunggyu spluttered. “B-Besides, its not like you don’t watch it…you probably watch some weird or something like that—.”

“How’d you know?!” Woohyun gasped.

“Wait for real?” Sunggyu’s eyes actually became larger, if that was humanly possible.

“I’m just kidding hyung.” Woohyun grinned. “I can’t believe you actually thought I—.”

“No I still think you do watch that stuff.” Sunggyu commented dryly.

“What?” Woohyun pouted. “Hyung~!”

“Ok, ok.” Sunggyu chuckled and ruffled Woohyun’s hair playfully.

Woohyun sighed, feeling calmer at Sunggyu’s gentle hand in his hair. “Ah, but hyung…” Suddenly a naughty smirk bloomed on his face, as he slid his hand down Sunggyu’s abdomen. “You know that …”

“What about it?”

“We should watch it together~” Woohyun suggested.

“I guess…if you want to.” Sunggyu remained oblivious however.

“Hyung…” Woohyun breathed in Sunggyu’s ear. “You should show me what you’ve learned.”

Sunggyu immediately perked up at Woohyun’s implications and sat up, with Woohyun still on his lap. He cupped Woohyun’s chin, pulling him closer. “Well first.” He leaned in, his lips ghosting the space under Woohyun’s ear. “You should take your pants off.”

Woohyun blushed, suddenly feeling embarrassed by the whole thing.

“Uh a-actually maybe we should do this later—.”

“You sound just like the bottom guy in this one gay I watched—.”

“The bottom?!” Woohyun suddenly became fired up at that.

Sunggyu frowned. “I see you haven’t thought anymore about switching positions…”

“Um…I’m sorry.” Woohyun bit his lip, meeting Sunggyu’s gaze. “R-Right now is a little…I mean I still—.”

“It’s fine.” Sunggyu sighed. “I’m not going to force you to do anything you’re uncomfortable with.”

Woohyun knew he should have felt relieved with Sunggyu’s words, but he just felt his stomach churn. He still had the jealousy from before settling in at the back of his mind. He immediately shook it away though, because he didn’t want to be one of those types who can’t let things go and end up pushing their partners away with their annoying clinginess.

“Hyung,” Woohyun firmly took Sunggyu’s hands in his own. “Have hope. I-I didn’t say it’ll never happen!” Woohyun immediately felt the car’s atmosphere grow cold. He didn’t intend to utter out such words that made him sound like a total douche. He was expecting the beat down of the century, so he was pleasantly surprised when Sunggyu’s musical laughter engulfed the previously silent car. Woohyun couldn’t help but smile. He never really did get used to Sunggyu’s unexpectedly good reactions to really inappropriate things that he managed to blurt out.

And suddenly he felt the whole car get cozier. But for Woohyun whenever Sunggyu was there it was always warm, whether it was his presence or just his beautiful voice chiming into Woohyun’s headphones. And that’s when Woohyun realized that nothing else mattered. He no longer cared what other people thought, he just wanted to always be with Sunggyu and do anything he could to always make Sunggyu laugh like that. To always make Sunggyu happy.

“Hyung…”

“You’re so weird.” Sunggyu still had a humored grin plastered on his face.

“I love you.” Woohyun suddenly said, causing Sunggyu to stop laughing.

“What are you saying at a time like this?” Sunggyu blinked.

“Top or bottom or in the middle or whatever…i-it doesn’t matter anymore.” Woohyun gazed tenderly at the elder.

“…Really?”

“I just want to make you happy.”

Sunggyu smiled his eyes practically glowing with love and warmth, as he cupped Woohyun’s cheek. “You already do.”

++

“Relax, I told him to go home.” Sunggyu sighed. They returned to the studio, and Sunggyu had brought Woohyun into the recording room. Woohyun however kept shifting his gaze suspiciously, convinced Minhyuk was hiding somewhere, just waiting to pounce.

“But how do you know he listened?” Woohyun questioned, shoving aside a chair and searching underneath it. “He seems like someone who would pretend to listen and then go off and do his own thing.”

“Actually I think that’s you.” Sunggyu joked, as he plopped down on a chair in front of the production equipment.

“Hyung, what’re you talking about?” Woohyun grinned. “I always listen to you~”

“Yeah, sure.” Sunggyu scoffed, as he grabbed some papers from his bag.

“So what’d you want to show me?” Woohyun sat down on the chair across from Sunggyu.

“Well…” Sunggyu bit his lip nervously. “I was wondering if…” He met Woohyun’s gaze, shyly. “If would want to sing a duet with me?” Woohyun was silent for a moment, not even blinking. “I started writing this song…”

“…What?”

“It’s just, you’re really good at singing, and I thought our voices might match up well together.” Sunggyu explained, “I was going to ask the CEO about it, but I wanted to make sure with you first.”

Woohyun shook his head and stood up. “I…I just need a minute.”

“What?” Sunggyu frowned. “What’s wrong? Are you ok—?”

“Am I ok?!” Woohyun turned to Sunggyu, practically beaming. “This is the best damn day ever!”

“Seriously?” Sunggyu chuckled. “Even better than when you got that role—?”

“I-It’s even better than making love with you hyung!” Woohyun blurted out.

Sunggyu made a face. “Did you really just call it ‘making love’?”

“You bet I did.” Woohyun shot the elder one of his signature charming smiles.