Chapter 1

Noona , I love you

 

You walk towards your favourite person, your bestfriend taemin when you seen him waiting for you.                                                                                                       To your surprise he had a worried expression on his face and was shaking all over. You immediatly ran over to him and put your hands either side of his face . "taemin, whats wrong, what happened to you, are you hurt?" In a panic all the words flew out of your mouth but you immediatly stop when he looks up at you with tears in his eyes. "Noona, im scared i dont know what im doing." he then dropped his head to look at his feet.

"Taemin i dont understand what is wrong, why are you being like this, did i do something wrong ?" you put a hand on his chin and lift his head up to look in his eyes, he avoided your gaze, you whispered in his ear."taemin, its okay nothing is never as bad as you think.You can tell me anything its okay" taemin then took a step back and inhaled the fresh evening air. He seemed to have aquired the confidence from your words to say a few words.

    "Its your fault im like this, if you only knew what is running through my head at this moment." you were slightly annoyed at this point, "well i cant know if you dont tell me minnie." Taemin sighed at the nickname and raised his head again and looked in your eyes with a slight glint of fear in them. he was whispering different korean words to himself that you couldnt really make out and he took a deep breath.

You looked at him slightly worried about what was happening you could feel your cheeks becoming warmer as taemin bent his head down and came closer to your face. You got the hint and whispered to him" Its okay i understand." and with that encouragement he pressed his lips lightly against yours waiting for a response from you and when you kissed him back, He moved his hand from his sides and put them on your waist pulling you in closer to him, in that moment you could feel his worries escape through the kiss. You liift you hands from his face and run them through his fluffy brown hair, a moan escaped out of his mouth as you grabbed his hair. With that you slightly parted your lips allowing his toungue to enter your mouth searching every part of your mouth until the only thing to stop you was the lack of air going to your brain making your head light.   

  When you pulled back to look at Taemin who was quiet and still had his eyes closed, he gently let his forhead rest on yours an you could feel his warm breath on your face sending shivers up and down your body. Noticing this taemin asked "Are you cold?" tightening his grip around you. You just shake your head in response. After about a minute which felt like a lifetime. Taemin lets out a sigh and moved his hands from you waist to your shoulders taking a step back, with a very serious look on his face.

 " Noona, i have been wanting to tell you i love you and i have for a long time but i never thought i was good enough for you or that you could ever love someone like me. So i planned to tell you everything today but i got so confused and neverous i didnt know what to do. I will understand if you dont feel the same way, i just want you to be happy in life." You smile at the younger who is waiting for your response, " oh taeminnie, ive felt the same way for you but never said anything, i feel so stupid now." your cheeks start to become bright pink and taemin giggles in response, which makes your cheeks burn.

"you should never feel embarrased infront of me, i want to see every side of you, know everything about you, i want to be your bestfriend and your boyfriend someone who will always be there for you no matter what." embarrased he babbles on and you silence him with a soft kiss and laugh. Hugging him tightly and breathing in the scent of his clothes which is a mix between washing powder and strawberrys that has always made you feel safe and at home in his arms.

" I love you, taeminnie." you whisper to him.

 " I love you too Noona" he whispers back and plants a kiss on your forehead "always and forever."