13

When My World Stops
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris was the first to wake up; when he woke up he was facing a still Chen sleeping closely to him. The older slowly got off the bed making sure he doesn’t wake up the younger, however; he was surprise when he heard a voice “hyung you’re up already?” Chen said with a tried voice.

Kris turned around “yeah, go back to sleep you look tired.”

“What time is it?” Chen asked while rubbing his eyes.

The older grabbed his phone to look at the time “it’s almost 11am.”

Chen sat up while still half asleep staring at the older ‘so handsome,” he whisper enough for the older to hear. “Did you say something?” Kris mentions while his back with still facing the later. “Huh? …ummm no I didn’t say anything,” Chen replied back with his heart pounding fast. Even though Chen thought he got away from the older with what he just said but he doesn’t know that Kris has a smile on face. After they got done washing up, Kris and Chen walked out and saw that there were already two people that were up.

“Good morning hyung,” Kyungsoo said while smiling his gummy smile.

“Morning Chen and Kris-hyung,” Suho said while setting the plates on the table.

“Morning,” Kris and Chen replied.

Suho was helping Kyungsoo make breakfast while Kris and Chen took over setting the tables. When Kris and Chen got done setting the table they sat down but Kris kept staring at the younger that sat next to him, he felt his heart pounding so fast not knowing what it meant why is my heart like this? Am I in love? This doesn’t feel right maybe I didn’t get enough rest Kris thought. Kyungsoo turned to look at the other to who was sitting at the table noticing that Kris was staring at the other man, he tapped Suho on the shoulder “seems like someone is in love,” Kyungsoo whisper to Suho. Suho looked over as he saw the loving look Kris was giving Chen, he looked back at Kyungsoo “seem like it,” he said while giving the younger the same loving look too but the younger didn’t notice it since he was still too busy cooking.

Chen turned around seeing that the older was staring at him “why are you staring at me like that?” Chen said as he also felt his heart pound a little faster when he made eye contact with the older.

Kris jumped in shock “oh nothing,” he said as he turned around.

“Was there something on my face?” Chen asked being curious.

Without looking at Chen “no there’s nothing on your face,” Kris said.

“Than why were you staring at me like that?”

“………. I-I wasn’t st-”

Kris didn’t finish his words when they all heard two familiar voice “ Kai look what you did to me,” Lay complained while walking into the kitchen. Everyone looked at them seeing a lumping Lay walking into the kitchen with Kai smiling at him.

“You asked for it last night,” Kai replied with a grin on his face.

“Do not tell me they had”

“Yes they did,” Suho said while cutting Kyungsoo off his words.

Chen and Kris just looked at each other and than they both started laughing. Kai shot them both a deadly look making the other to stop. He pulled the chair next to Kris so that his lover can sit on it. Lay was trying his best to sit on the chair but he felt all the pain rum from his bottom all the way to his back.

“That’s the first and last time I’ll ever have with you!” Lay said

“I doubt that baby,” the younger replied while rubbing his lover’s hand.

“Oh yes it would baby,”

“No it won’t trust me”

That’s the first and last time!” Lay raised his voiced

“Oh come on baby, you know you loved it last night,” Kai pecked his lover on the lips making everyone else give a disgust look. “

“To be honest I did but never again because it hurts”

“Don’t worry I’ll make you call my name ag-”

“You two would you stop it!” Kris said cutting Kai’s words while giving them a disgusted look.

Kai and Lay went silence and just stared at everyone, Lay had an apology face on “sorry.”

“Next time please keep it to yourself,” Suho mention

After that the four just sat at the table waiting for the food to be ready, Kai who kept rubbing his lover’s back trying to make him feel better and Kris who’s trying his all not to stare at Chen. While Kyungsoo and Suho was finishing the food.

“Food’s ready!” Kyungsoo mention as he starts bringing them to the table.

“Wait where are Xiumin and Luhan hyung?” Chen asked

“Yeah where are they?” Suho replied

“I’ll go wake them up.” Chen said as he got up from the table to head off to the older’s room.

Kris got up and followed Chen “I’ll come too.”

Chen knocked on the door “Xiumin hyung, Luhan hyung.”

With no answer he slowly opened the door and what him and Kris saw made them both speechless. They saw that the older was sleeping really close to each other and that wasn’t what made them shock but the fact they both was hugging one another tightly. Finally they came to their sense when they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter