11

When My World Stops
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Luhan was trying to go to sleep that night he couldn’t because he kept thinking about what just happen at school.

“Did he just kiss me?” Luhan said while touching his lips. He couldn’t sleep as he toss and turn through the night as he kept thinking about the kiss between them.

As the morning approached Luhan had no idea when he feel asleep but he woke up to his phone ringing, Luhan looked at his clock the time was 6:30am, as he grabbed his phone wondering who is calling him so early at this time in the morning. He looked at his phone and “Lay” was on the screen.

“Ne what do you want Lay?” Luhan said with barely anything coming out of his month since he was still tired.

“Ya! I have been calling you for the past hour!” Lay yelled from the other said of the phone.

“What is so damn important?” Luhan yelled back

“We are going on a little vacation”

“How we got class?” Luhan said with a worry voice

“No need to be worry about that since we are going on this trip with F4” Lay mention with a big smile on his face.

“WHAT!” Luhan yelled

“Get ready, we’ll be there in 5 minutes” Lay mention

“I’M NOT GO-“

Before Luhan was even done with what he wanted to say, Lay cut him off by hanging up the phone.

Luhan got out of the bed and got ready, he doesn’t even know why he’s listening to Lay and why he was getting ready for the boys to pick him up. The next thing Luhan knew was that he heard the doorbell rang and his mother calling for his name.

“Sweetie, your friends are here to pick you up” Luhan’s mother calls from down the stairs

Everyone was inside Luhan’s house as they all patiently wait for Luhan to come down stairs. Finally he came down the stairs as it felt like he’s dragging his body.

“Yo! Took you long enough,” Kris mention with a smirk

“Whatever” was all Luhan said

Before Luhan left the house he gave his mother a hug and peck on the cheek. “Bye mom, I’ll be back home later” Luhan mention. “No need to hurry home dear, have fun” Luhan’s mother said with a smile.

**********************************~~~~*********************************

After hours of driving they finally arrived at their destination but Luhan and his friends had no idea where they were. They all just looked at each other with a confuse look.

“Is this Jeju Island?” Kyungsoo asked

“Yeap its Jeju Island” Suho replied while smiling at the others

“It’s such a pretty place,” Kyungsoo said showing his gummy smile

“Yes it is and this is where we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter