Clouds

Clouds

Key's PoV~

"Jinki-hyung! I'm going out." I called, walking out the front door without waiting for a reply. Walking through the busy streets of Seoul with sunglasses and an oversized sweater seemed like a good way to clear my mind. There was too much drama happening in the dorm, and I had to get away. After awhile, I realized where I had ended up, and I was in the park I used to go to as a kid. The swingsets and the jungle-gym was still there, and so was the soccer field, uncorrupted. Sitting down in the soccer field, I layed down, taking off my sunglasses so I could watch the clouds go by like I had been doing for the past month on my free days.

Losing myself in the clouds, my thoughts went back to him.

Flashback

"Minho stop it!" I yelled, kicking at the rapper who didn't lose hold of my wrists. Minho simply smirked at me, and started to kiss and on my neck. Tears sprung from my eyes, realizing his intentions.

"Please Minho..." I whimpered, not wanting this.

"Shut up hyung," Minho growled, kissing me to keep my mouth shut. My eyes widened, he was tainting me! I only belong to Jjong...and now he'll never want me! I still tryed to kick at the younger, but stronger boy, but he blocked every hit. Biting my neck as hard as he could, I screamed at the sudden pain, and I realized I wasn't going to get away. I unwillingly succumbed to Minho's desires.

"Now that's a good . Now me."


Flashback over

Shivering, I started crying again, I hated Minho. He tainted my body with his...his...thing! I'm no longer pure, and Jjong will never want me. And now he'll never know that I love him. This made me cry even harder. I'll only ever love Jonghyun, so why bother going after someone else? He'll never want me back though...

Looking up at the clouds again, I searched the puffy, white shapes for things I could actually distinguish. Smiling, every cloud reminded me of Jonghyun. Closing my eyes again, I tried to forget him by thinking about Jjong. It  worked, and I slowly fell asleep to the sound of Jonghyun singing. Some amount of time later, I woke freezing cold.

There was somebody standing over me, and I curled up instinctively. Whoever they were, they seemed like they had just gotten there.

"W-who are you?" I stuttered out, disguising my voice.

"Key? Is that you? What the hell are you doing out here so late at night? Anyone could have come and kidnapped you!" Jonghyun yelled, as I immediately recognized his voice.

"J-jjong? I was j-just looking a-at the clouds..." I choked out, feeling bot protected and terrified of the man above me.

"The clouds? It's night-time right now! The clouds have been gone for hours! You need to think of your well-being Key!" Jonghyun continued yelling.

"I'm s-sorry hyung...I fell asleep..." I trailed off, tears slowly filling my eyes. Looking up at him, Jonhyun immediately softened his gaze. Kneeling down, he tryed to take my cheek in his hand, but I cowered away in fear of the older male.

"Key-ah...what's wrong, why are you crying?"

"Why should I tell you? You were yelling at me just a minute ago." I muttered out, getting angry.

"I'm sorry, I was just worried."

 

"Jjong...it's none of your business!" I shouted, feeling tears roll down my cheeks.

"It is if you're crying! I only want to help you! I love you Key!" Jonghyun shouted, only to freeze in place at the words that flew from his mouth. Silence ensued, as I thought about what he said. "I'll leave you alone Key..."

"Wait Jjong...I love you too..." I whispered, reaching out to hug him.

"I love you so much Jjong...but you'll never want me..." I whispered, burying my face deep into his shoulder.

"Of course i'll want you Key...how could I ever not want you?" Jonghyun asked, confused.

"Because i'm tainted..."

"Key, you can never be tainted in my eyes," Jonghyun whisperd to me, "But who did it to you?" He asked angrily.

"..." I stayed silent, scared of accusing my attacker.

"Key-ah, who. Hurt. You?"

"M-minho." I whispered.

"He's so ing dead!" Jonghyun yelled, standing up, ready to storm off.

"Wait Jjong! I need you right now." I called to him. By now he was waiting at the sidewalk for me.

"Then you can come and help me beat his up." He yelled, a smile on his face, but an furious glint in his eye. Even though I was scared to confront Minho, I lnew I would be okay because Jonghyun was there for me.