Amber (Epilogue)

Beautiful Stranger

A/N: Thank you to those who read this short story, commented, and subscribed! I know, it’s kind of random with random people thrown in. But I love the song, I love Amber, I love Jungshin, I love their groups, and I’m starting to really love B.A.P! And when I love something, I have to figure out a way to combine it. Enjoy the short epilogue :)

 

Epilogue: Amber

 

Jungshin runs a tired hand through his hair and squeezes his eyes shut into one long blink. He feels the empty space beside him.

He had a feeling that she would be gone when he woke up, but he was hoping he’d be wrong.

He has a habit of getting caught up in the moment only to be caught up in sheets later, with some girl who was at the right place at the right time.

But she’s different.

She didn’t ask him about his family, who happen to be sinfully wealthy. She didn’t ask him why he drives a brand new sports car but sleeps in a near empty apartment on the floor. She didn’t ask him why he DJs or what inspires him to make his music. Not even why he fought her psycho ex-boyfriend. She only asked for his name.

He doesn’t know where she’s from or where she lives. He doesn’t even know her last name or the name of her gang. 

All he has is a name spray painted onto his wall. AMBER.

He stands in nothing, running his fingers along the paint, still tasting her on his mouth.

He can still see how petite her body is under her clothes that hide her vulnerability, the softness of her face behind her mask of hardship. Her eyes, revealing and curious, but cold and vigilant. There’s a beauty there he can’t explain but a darkness that gang life has given her. He doesn’t want to save her, just continue to experience her. Learn more. He takes her tag as a sign that she’ll be back. Eventually. One day. But he wants her right now.

“Where can I find you again?” he asks out loud. Amber, his beautiful stranger of the streets.