Teaser 01: Hyde

Chrome: Rise to the Top (New Group from TEMPO Entertainment) [Apply Closed]

"Are you sure you'll be able to take on the responsibility of it all?" Ace asked as she leaned back in her seat, pulling out a cigarette and lighting up. Bringing the cancerous stick to her lips, she looked at her closest friend, raising an eyebrow. "I mean, it is going to be a lot of stress on you, especially considering where we're starting out." The young woman took off her sunglasses to meet eyes with the blue haired man who was lounging on the black couch in front of her. Placing down his glass of soju, he chuckled a bit, a slight smirk coming to his lips.

"You think I can't handle it?" He asked bluntly, looking at the cigarette in her hand. "You know that smoking's not good for you, right?" 

"Neither is drinking, and I only smoke on occasion. So what's your excuse, Mr. Alcoholic?" She raised an eyebrow, and the boy laughed, holding his hands up in surrender. "But honestly Seungwon, are you sure that you can do this? It's a lot to ask, and I wouldn't ask you about it if I didn't think that you were capable of handling it. But.."

"I can do it." Seungwon nodded, taking another sip of alcohol before standing up. He walked over to the sliding glass doors of the woman's office, looking out at the night landscaping of Seoul. He stared down at  the people in the streets below, wondering just how many of them were actually going to get the chance to do what they loved for a living. He knew that becoming the manager of this new boy group that Ace was trying to put out was risky; however, he also knew that the best things came from taking risks. "And I'm going to do it. So sign me up. I've been working too long to just let it all go to waste." 

Ace grinned, standing up and wrapping her arms around the taller man, who cringed at the contact, but reluctantly wrapped his arms around the producer, giving her a light, yet awkward squeeze. "Thank you so much Seungwon!"

"Uh yeah, about that." The male started, crinkling his nose a bit. "Please tell me that you're going to use my stage name, I don't want girls calling me by my real name all the time..." 

"Don't worry about it. I'll take care of it. So...You remember how you and I had that photoshoot on Thursday?" The producer asked as she sat down once again, opening her laptop and logging onto the internet. 

"Uh...Yeah."

"Well, there was a reason behind that. I knew that you weren't going to say no, so I went ahead and posted a picture of you on the internet, and I had some friends of mine send in a couple of rumors to the big media news sites." She turned the laptop so that the screen was facing the slender boy, and staring back at him was a photo of himself. It was part of a web article talking about the rumored boy group. 

"You know me way too ing well." He muttered, plopping down next to Ace and grabbing the computer as he scrolled down to look at the comments. "There's already a thousand comments..." He muttered, looking through them. "Oh hey, one of them recognizes me. Good for them." Though his tone was blank, there was a slight grin on his face as he took note of the positive comments. Arriving at a negative comment, his eyebrows knittted together and he all but threw the computer onto the table. "They haven't seen anything yet." He muttered before standing and leaving the room.

"Hyde you shouldn't-" Ace was cut off by the slamming of the door, frowning as she read the comment that had set the boy's temper off. She rolled her eyes and closed the laptop a bit forcefully. "I have to get them used to haters right off the bat. Awesome."


Okay, so this is Hyde, my character in this story. He's the Main Rapper, and the leader of the group. What do you guys think of him so far? Did you like the teaser? I love your comments, so leave a few?