Chapter 4

Believe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-In the practice room with U-KISS-

 

No one's P.O.V:

 

They we're practicing the dance for their new song, Stop Girl. Just as they we're halfway done the music stopped and all the members stopped dancing right away. They turned their heads and looked at their manager who was walking up to them.

 

"Boys, i have amazing news" The manager said with a huge smile on his face.
"What news?" Kiseop said, wiping off his sweat with a towel that Soohyun gave him. Soohyun gave the rest of the members towels too, before taking one to wipe off his own sweat.
"You boys have been selected to be the first group ever to be on the new variety show, Wake Up Idols! where you will share a house for five months with two people who have lived a pretty hard life on the streets. The program is about making idols realize that there are more to life out there than the idol life you all are used to and all of it aint pretty".
"That sounds really interesting, who are they?" Soohyun asked.
The manager looked down at some papers that he had in his hand. "Their names are Kwon Jiyeon and Choi Minji and they will be arriving in about a few hours. They won the contest" He looked up at their shocked faces.
"They're girls?!" Eli said with a huge smile on his face.
"Yes, they are both girls" The manager replied.
"How old?" Eli asked.
"Kwon Jiyeon is 17 and Choi Minji is 19".
"17 is too young for you, Eli" Kiseop said and stuck his tounge out at Eli.
"Yeah, but not Choi Minji" Eli smirked.
"I will let all of you talk about it and then we'll get the van ready in about thirty minutes to drive you to you're new house" The manager said and left the practice room.

 

All the boys sat down on the floor and they we're looking at each other. All of them we're thinking the exact same thing. They had to find a way on how to handle this. They we're gonna live in a house for five months with two girls and that wasnt gonna be easy. One of them we're a teenager and they had to teach her the right things to do and that was gonna be pretty hard for idols who had never done it before. 

Would they succed? Or would they fail completely? This two questions

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter