Chapter 5

Believe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minji's P.O.V:

 

"When do you think they will be here?" Jiyeon asked again. I had stopped counting of how many times she had asked me that question. I sighed and looked at her.
"Jiyeon, if you ask me that question one more time i'm gonna walk straight out that door"

 

I said and pointed to the door. As soon as i said that the door opened and both me and Jiyeon looked at the door. Seven boys came walking in. I had no idea who they we're, but i suppose that was U-KISS. The one who was at the front was blonde, tall and had a pretty nice body. He looked like he had been training alot, but the one who caught my eye the most was one who stood out. The others had brown, black or blonde hair, but he had red. 

 

There was an akward atmosphere as we all we're just looking at each other. I put the hoodie over my head because i didnt like at how much they looked at me. I hated being looked at for longer than a few seconds. Jiyeon stood up from the chair and walked closer to them. Poor guys, she was probably gonna freak out now and i know how she gets when she is in her fangirl mode.

 

It aint pretty, i had to make sure she didnt do anything stupid. I stood up from my chair and walked over to Jiyeon who was just looking at them. Her eyes we're wide and so was . She looked really weird looking like that so i punched her lightly in the arm. She turned to look at me. 

"OW!" She yelled while rubbing her arm. "Why did you do that?"
"Because you we're looking like a fool" I whispered to her.

 

One of the guys we're laughing and he walked up to us. It was one of the guys with dark blonde hair.

 

He reached out his hand to Jiyeon. "I'm Kevin" He said.
"I-i k-know" Jiyeon replied and just looked at him while he was waiting for her to shake his hand.
"Do you want me to punch you again?" I asked Jiyeon.
She grabbed Kevin's hand and shaked it. "S-sorry. I'm Jiyeon" she said.
He laughed. "It's fine, so you're a fan of U-KISS?" 
She nodded. "Yes! You're music is awesome!"
"Thank you" Kevin said and moved over to me. "So you're Minji then?" He said while reaching out his hand. I nodded and shoke his hand. "You're a fan too?"
"Actually... i only came here because of Jiyeon. She is you're fan, but she needed a friend over 18 to come with her and i was her only choice".
"Oh, okay. Well, meet the rest of the members"

 

He said and stepped to the side as the others walked up to us. I noticed one of the guys was staying far away from us in the back. He looked like was shy and a little scared. 

 

"Well, then rest of us should introduce ourself. I'm Soohyun, the leader" The guy who had a nice body said. "This is Dongho, AJ, Hoon, Kiseop and Eli" He pointed to five boys while saying their names. I looked at them all and tried to remember they're names and faces, but it was prett

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter