Shameless

Shameless

 

 

 

I heard his voice, but I didn’t turn around… I could hear all of the stupid, girly giggles coming from behind me.

He’d brought sandwiches… to which the women in the room cheered, a little too excitedly… “Minji… come and greet Jiyong” called Chaerin, she was always making sure we were polite.

 

I sighed as I turned around, trying to keep the distain from my facial features… “Hi” I said bowing my head… he just smirked back at me, stupid was one thing he wasn’t…

Thankfully I was the next one to be called to the set, so I didn’t have to spend anymore time around the annoying gushes, of the grown women around me.

 

It didn’t take long to finish my solo pictures… Bom soon was called to my side and Jiyong followed her out… I made brief eye contact with him before I turned my attention back to the camera… though I couldn’t shake off the feeling of his gaze.

Maybe I was just being paranoid… but when I turned back to him, he was staring intently… his eyes almost scanning me.

 

“Okay, Minji that’s enough” called the photographer, I made my way back to the dressing room… ignoring the man that was following me.  

“Time for outfit… four?” I said to the stylist, trying to be pulled away to get changed… so I didn’t have turn around and talk to the man behind me.

“No, you’re done for today… just the group pictures at the end” he said dismissively, I silently cursed him as he turned away, going to fix Chaerins dress.

 

“Where’s Dara?” I asked one of the members of staff, trying my best to remain at the other side of the room to him “She’s getting changed in the next room”

“Chaerin, you’re up” shouted someone from the set… great, I reluctantly turned around… once again I made eye contact with him before his eyes flickered away.

I rolled my eyes and made my way over to the couch… instantly pulling out my phone and putting my earphones in… closing my eyes to block out the rest of the people in the room and the man sat just across from me.

 

Unfortunately I had to open my eyes when I felt my phone vibrate, a text from… Jiyong? I looked up to see him looking at me… a dark look in his eyes, I quickly looked away and hesitantly opened the message.

‘Don’t ignore me’ …what? I looked back up at him, he was just smirking… with the same look in his eyes.

‘Smile for me, y’ came another text… this time I kept my head low, putting my earphones back in.

 

I sat there unable to keep my eyes closed, yet I couldn’t look up… I felt so uncomfortable. I’ve never been so eager to be called back to work.

 

Finally I was back in front of the camera, for the last pictures of the day… but he was there, his eyes piercing my skin… why was he paying me so much attention… he had never been so interested in me before.

 

The usual cheer of a finished photo shoot has never felt so painful, I could feel him behind me… he moved closer, moving in-between me and Dara. He placed his hand on Daras shoulder… smiling innocently.

Innocent… was something he certainly wasn’t, his hand came to my back… rubbing in small circles, before he moved it lower and lower.

 

His arm resting on his girlfriends shoulder… I smile on his face as his hand travels lower, his fingers digging in… shameless was something he certainly was.

 

 

 

A/N I'm not really sure what this is... but I hope you like it atleast a little~! Also I'm sorry it's so short~! ♥