Cʜᴏsᴇɴ Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs

❝Hɪs ♂ & Hᴇʀ ♀ Cɪʀᴄᴜᴍsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇs ❞ - { Apply Close }
 
 
Cʜᴏsᴇɴ Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs

 
 

 

 tumblr_mcyclvHmw41qikqcbo1_500_large.jpg Tumblr_lgrpse2n3e1qh68iro1_500_large tumblr_mcvuxkRza91rd1szwo1_500_large.jpg

 

B a b y  D o n'  t   C  r  y

           "Annyeong," is a short simple word. But it's how love usually starts.

chen1.png

Kim Jong Dae ; Chen - Prince Charming
age : 21 years old | Major : Theatre

He was the university's well-loved Prince with his dazzling smile and friendly personality who's at the top of every social food chain and the apple of everyone’s eyes. He has the glory and the fame to die for and the looks to kill for. Handsome looks, a cute smile, quick-wit, charismatic presence, a talented sports player and the well-adored model student. And yet little did everyone know, behind his princely smiles lies not Prince Charming but none other than a Shadow Prince with an exceptional wicked personality. Not many knows his true self, only a few of his closest and trusted friends and well, girlfriend as well. Since he loves playing the role of the idolize prince charming for everyone to admire. After all, "It's not like I wanted my personality to be this way. But when they go wild over a single smile, saying I'm a Prince and a God even. . .how can I help but not ridicule them?"

Kwon An Ji - Plain Old Jane
age : 19 years old | Major : Film & Photography

She's a wallflower who tries her best not to attract any unwanted attention as she stays in the background. A hopeless romantic who has been crushing over the campus Prince since freshmen year. His cute smile makes her crazy, his charismatic eyes makes her drool, his cool charm makes her daydream, his quick wit makes her sigh, his friendliness makes her heart skip a beat and his silly sense of humor made her fall for him. The only thing stopping her from ever confessing her true feelings was, he was taken by his perfect girlfriend that he has been dating since high school. With a stunning and not to mention nice girlfriend by his side, she doesn't stand a chance as she contents herself, just admiring him from a far. But with a little twist of fate, they were assigned as partners in one of their classes as she found herself staring at his eyes as he graces her with a friendly smile while saying, "Annyeong." With this encounter, will love finally bloom? Or will she finally open her eyes and see his thorns behind the perfect facade?

babydontcry-kwonjiyeon_zpsdcda152c.pngowner : IceHime

 

B e a u t i f u l
           And then when his soul saw her it just kind of went, "Oh, there you are. I've been waiting for you."

kris.png

Wu Yi Fan; Kris - The Smartass
age : 23 years old | Major : Mechanical Engineer

He's a sarcastic smartass that never knew love. He's a realist, he was never the type who believes in the cliche's, especially the 'love at first sight' bullsh*t'. It was just not his style. It was just an ordinary day. . .started out the same old way, but then when she first entered the little cafe he works part time near his university all logical thinking was gone, he looked into her eyes as he was just drawn to her beauty and charming smile when she ordered one 'Caramel Macchiato'. And there he knew that would be a first for him. . .the day he falls in love. No wonder he was trembling that day, thinking that something good will happen as he just smiled to himself remembering her gorgeous smile that brightens up even the cloudiest of days.

Kwon Na Bi - Miss Popular
age : 21 years old | Major : Music

She was the most beautiful girl on campus, a model of perfection with beauty in her grace, along with a gorgeous face. Boys flocking around her was an everyday thing. Along with her boyfriend shooing them away. She's currently in a relationship with her best friend since freshmen year of high school. Both have been going out for years, as they still had a strong relationship. They talk like best friends, play like children, argue like husband & wife, and protect each other like brother & sister. However, as years go by, their love for each other gradually turns platonic. So what will happen, when someone new comes by and tries to steal her heart with the help of coffee and sweets? Will she waiver? Or will she stay strong to the person she's currently with?

beautiful-kwonnabi_zpsb5906702.png?t=137owner : dominikki

 

B  l  a c k   P e  a  r  l
           "There's a fine line between lust and chastity. After all, forbidden fruit always tastes the sweetest in the end." 

do.png

Do Kyung Soo ; D.O - The Pure One
age : 20 years old | Major : Divinity & Ministry

He was a seminarian. A holy man. He was a man called and chosen to lead the pathway towards serving the Lord. A man of honor and great dignity that walks the path of the faithful by thinking of others first and thinking of himself last. He was sweet and kind-hearted that always see's the best in people no matter how rotten one can be, just like how he was taught inside the seminary. Before he was about to be ordained, he was told to go outside and be tested in how strong he is against worldly temptation. However being the gulliable and too vulnerable to lies, it causes others great worry. Which was why, when the enchantress of the university started to show some interest in him, people tried to warn him that she was someone to avoid, yet he refused to listen. It wasn't because he hadn't realize that she was just playing with him, but the victim himself, somehow wanted to be deceived by her.

Park Yu Na ; Vee - The Femme Fatale
age : 20 years old | Major : Linguistics & Literature

She was the seductress and as such, she naturally gets her way in men's heart. This is a lady who is long accustomed to sizing up everyone in a room the minute she enters. Mysterious and manipulative, she hides a streak of distrust a mile wide and ten miles deep. Cynicism guides her every action, and her tough sense of survival gives her the means to do whatever is necessary to come out ahead. The beguiling siren, that lures victims with her dainty charms. An expert at seduction of every variety, she uses her charms to get her way. She goes after anyone who has something she wants, and she wants a lot. And who was her latest victim? Oh, just some young man wanting to become a priest of course. Now, now, lil' seminarian, don't be fooled by her claims of love - it's nothing but a sweet lie.

blackpearl-parkyuna_zps709d7e62.png?t=13owner : Fluttershy

 

E  l  D  o r a d o
           "Who would have thought, I'd discover love in a strange place."

xiumin.png

Kim Min Seok ; Xiu Min - The Laughter
age : 23 years old | Major : Psychology

He's the class comic, the laughter in the crowd. Being optimistic was one of his charms aside from his goofy nature, he genuinely likes people and is rarely found alone. He brings life into the room by his very presence with his cheerfulness and unique sense of humor. He's fun and easy to get along with. A guy who knows and is practically friends with everyone as he loves to play pranks and tease them, but it's all just for laughs. Though he often appears to be childish and playful, he's actually a very thoughtful person, often gives advices and consolation to his friends which leaves them dumbfounded in how serious he can be. Considerate in his own way, he's quite sensitive to how people feel. Like any normal day, he was surrounded by a large group of friends just goofing around then he accidentally bumps into someone, picking up her things he looks up to apologize and that's when he saw an angel.

Ong Mei Xin ; Mei - The Gifted Goddess
age : 20 years old | Major : Visual Arts

She was known as the Goddess of the Arts Department, a gifted child. The definition of innocence with a face of an angel and an essence of fragility around her that one feels oblige to protect her from harm. Due to her disability, people treat her as someone fragile as they are always careful around her afraid that if they act too rash she would break. A distressed damsel one might say, that bends with the wind. Her child-like innocence evokes a protective urge around people, mainly her older brothers being the youngest and only girl in the family. But don't be fooled, because this goddess has tremendous strength of will. Just because she was different, that is the only thing that people saw in her. With that logic in mind, she tries her best in exceeding their expectations, that there is more to her than meets the eye. So what if she has a disability? So what if she was a damsel? And that she is distress? She doesn't need a knight in shining armor to save her, she can handle it herself.

eldorado-ongmeixin_zps255f72ce.png?t=137owner : aniyababo

 

H i  s  t o r y
           "And she punched the rearview mirror, because from now on, she's never looking back."
 

tao.png

Huang Zi Tao ; Tao - The Flower Boy
age : 20 years old | Major : Medicine

He used to be the loser back during his high school days. The socially awkward yet brilliant honor student in school, the teacher's pet, the Einstein and sadly enough the nerd and the lowest degree in the school's social hierarchy and food chain. If he had to be compared to some component in science, he would be the abiotic factor of the whole school. The non-living chemical and physical factors in the environment and the non-living part of the ecosystem who gets usually downplayed and bullied by everyone. One day in high school, he courageously confessed his love to a girl, but she told him in front of the whole student body that he was "repulsive" to be around. Shocked and heart-broken, he asked the coolest guys in the school, to help him become more likable. Thus, began the days of training and now in college, he had finally achieved the most popular status alongside his group of friends. Everything seemed to be going along smoothly until he falls in love again, but this time with a girl who hated 'pretty boys', the type he just so happens evolved into. Will he ever be able to find love?

Cho Kyo Ri ; Kay - The Ice Princess
age : 20 years old | Major : Psychology

She was the ice princess, the iron maiden of the university. Breathtaking, cold and emotionless are the usual traits people see in her. Sure she's pretty that people mostly mistook her for a model, that boys even went out of their way just to catch a glimpse on her when she passes by. However, trapped by the feelings she evokes in other people, she steers through life alone. Boys are either too intimidated to approach her or think she should reward their compliments with her attention which wasn't the case. She was the type who never trusted boys and hated pretty boys the most. Maybe she blames her brother and past for it, having a beautiful twin brother who plays around all the time as people confused his beauty with innocence and harmlessness, while having her heart broken with some guy as well. Then she unfortunately (in her case) catches the attention of the university's well-loved flower boy. And that's when things start to get interesting. . .will her icy structure melt as she falls for him? Or will Mr. Flower Boy get his heart broken once again?

history-chokyori_zpscacc75b5.png?t=13719owner : Funruby

 

I n t o  Y o u r  W o r l d
           "When I met her that one night, my whole life seems to change forever."

baekhyun.png

Byun Baek Hyun - Mr. Perfect
age : 21 years old | Major : Double Major

He's the smartest guy in the university and the well-accomplish student body president. The type of guy who was always about his future. His whole life was already planned out since the day he was born. He'd graduate with honors and get his masters degree. He'd take over his father's company and marry a girl that was picked out for him for business purposes. His life was perfect, but he didn't like it. He wishes that he wouldn't have to live up to everyone's expectations. He just wanted to be free, to break the rules from time to time, to enjoy life like any regular person, but didn’t know what that was like till he met, her, a girl who lives her life by the now, not the when. 

Kim Na Yeon - The Rockstar
age : 21 years old | Major : Associate in Paramedics

She was a singer; shows herself from one stage to others. Also known as a rebel that naturally breaks the rules, with her flashy hair-color that calls for attention and her usual indifferent look she graces people with. She's the type of an individual that people stays away from due to fear of what kind of things she could do to them base on her bad reputation. She acts strong and unbreakable, but deep inside she's fragile that she'll easily break into pieces. Music is her only comfort, her vocal chords being its weapon as she strives hard in accomplishing her dreams into becoming a singer. She could care less about the social structures of college; all she cares about is graduating and becoming a famous rockstar someday to prove everyone, especially her parents that she has what it takes to reach the top without their money nor influence.

intoyourworld-jeondaemin_zps50a212e3.pngowner : Miss_aRt

 

L e  t    O u t   T h e   B e a s t 
           "Every girl needs a gay best friend."

luhan.png

Xi Lu Han - The Boy-Next-Door
age : 23 years old | Major : Journalism

He was the sweet and safe boy-next-door, that never lets anyone down. He's kind, gentle, responsible, decent, a regular Mr. Nice Guy. This man doesn't enjoy confrontation and can sometimes be unassertive because he doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but he'll always be there whenever one is down and needs a listening ear to their problems. Like any other person, he has a flaw. His issue was his best friend. Why? Because he has done the unthinkable - he has fallen in love with his best friend, the incredulously gorgeous yet dorky fangirl, who is also a president of a certain fanclub. Problem is, she thinks that he's gay and he's pretty sure she doesn't see him that way much more as a guy. . .most guys would just give up hope, right?

Hwang Na Na - The Dorky Fangirl
age : 21 years old | Major : Fashion Design

She's gutsy, true and is loyal to the end. A free spirited girl that is an eternal optimist that dances to unheard tunes. Playful and fun-loving, she travels through life with a hop, skip and a jump, always stopping to smell the flowers and admire the pretty colors. She acts on a whim and follows her heart, not her head. She's a huge fangirl of the campus Heartthrob, and even has a running fanclub solely dedicated to him. She's also the clueless and dorky best friend who continues to torture her best friend by telling him everything especially her obsessive fangirling for a certain smiling heartthrob. Will this dorky fangirl be blessed by her idol's love? Or will she look behind her shoulder and see that there has always been someone who was watching and loving her all those times when she was busy fangirling over someone else?

letoutthebeast-hwangnana_zpsf865851b.pngowner : paradisekiss

 

M a m a
           "When I wished for a more challenging life, it was a rhetorical statement God, not a challenge."

chanyeol.png

Park Chan Yeol - The Daredevil
age : 21 years old | Major : Film & Photography

He's the typical daredevil, with a penchant for extreme sports, trouble and action. Mr. Excitement who's fearless and loves a good adventure. This guy is all about action, action, and more action. He's physical and daring. He needs thrills and chills to keep him happy. A professional thrill-seeker slash slacker, an irresponsible jerk and a full-time child hater. Sick of his easy and continual lifestyle, he wished a bit too hard for a more exciting life. Then enters his older sister, bursting inside his bedroom ordering him that he had to babysit her best friend's baby. Well as the saying goes, be careful on what you wish for. "But seriously? Wow, God. Really? Just. . .wow."

Ko Ae Young - The Gentle Umma
age : 22 years old | Major : Fine Arts

She was always judged by people as an immoral girl for having a child at 17. Throughout the years, many things happened – she was disowned by her own family, she's been called names, she's been having a hard time balancing her attention between her schoolwork, part-time jobs and the baby, she was forced to give up her dreams and falling in love was out of the question. As a single mother, things are sure to be tough good thing she has her best friend to help her take care of her baby when she's off to school or on her jobs. So it surely came to her surprise when she knocked at her best friend's home and came out a handsome but pissed-off guy carrying her sleeping child in his arms. "Well, howdy there Mr.Grinch I didn't know you take care of children."

mama-koaeyeong_zpsc67dc15c.png?t=1371971owner : Keychained

 

 

M y   L a d y
           "Shut up & kiss me, but don't you dare fall in love with me."
 

kai.png

Kim Jong In ; Kai - The Devilish King
age : 19 years old | Major : Dance

He was the devilish king of the university who has been holding the number one spot of being a manwhore. He's fun, irresistible, a smooth operator and the charming fiend that gives women what they wanted. Charisma allows him to lure women to their own destruction. His ability to discover the moral weaknesses in others serves him well. He was a player, a master of his own games, playing with his own set of rules. A savage predator, enjoying cruelty in breaking girls hearts for his own enjoyment. Love and lust are games to this man; and he plays those games with daring and skill. Close your ears to his cajolery - he'll tempt you to disaster. But what will happen when he meets the queen to his throne? Beautiful, elegant yet heartless. You better run, don't walk, away from the Queen - she'll tear out your heart, and laugh while doing it. 

Park Chii-Hye ; Chii - The Queen
age : 19 years old | Major : Legal Management

She's the y queen of the whole hell hole called Notre Dame. The elegant yet heartless autocrat that ruthlessly conquers all she surveys, crushing her enemies and rivals beneath her feet. A lethal plotter, she doesn't care about the peons around her - only the achievement of her dreams matters. Like a cat with a mouse, she plays with lives. People are but pawns to her, and she holds all the power pieces. Elaborate plans, intricate schemes nothing pleases her more than to trap the unwary. So when the king arrives, and proposes a little bet with a game he thought of, a game that makes the other fall for them and whoever falls in love first loses, of course she'll play along. The prize? Ruling the university alone, while seeing the other fall for them and later breaking their heart in the process. Well my king, watch out for her complex designs - she means you no good. Don't let her pull your strings - the game is always rigged in her favor.

chii.pngowner : AyooGullWassap

 

T w o  M o o n s
           "Meeting her was fate, becoming her friend was a choice, but falling in love with her I had no control over.

suho_lay.png

Kim Joon Myun ; Suho - The Heartthrob
age : 22 years old | Major : Theatre
Zhang Yi Xing ; Lay - The Bad Boy
age : 22 years old | Major : Software Engineering

They were the two boys who have been by her side. All three of them had always been the best of friends since primary school; three peas in a pod, some would call them. Both boys get along well aside their different personalities. The older one was the campus heartthrob who is sweet and caring towards her, always wanting to see her smile. The other one was the typical bad boy, a jerk and a bully never failing to piss her off every single time. Even though having opposite personalities, they were the best of friends and treated the other as brothers. However, their friendship became fragile with love, an emotion that had been a bridge between the bond they shared and also the sword that would break it apart. Two boys. One girl. Two heartaches. One sin. Both fell in love with a girl; a girl whose been their best friend since ever - without even knowing that they're both in love with only one and the same girl.

Oh Min Ji ; Minnie - One of the Boys
age : 21 years old | Major : Anthropology 

She's one of the boys but she was neither a 'tomboy' nor a 'girly-girl'. She plays video games. She loves fashion. She can play sports. She loves to shop. Dirt is not an enemy. Cute things grab her heart, but sparkly stuff doesn't grab her attention. She eats what she wants, and she's just being herself. Being the only girl in her group of friends, it was only natural for the boys to be over-protective of her, she was after all the only lamb in the pack of wolves is how they would joke about it. Mostly found hanging around guys than girls, since there is less drama involve around the male species. It just shows that she has more bro's than hoe's. Yet what will happen when the people she thought were her "bro's" suddenly confess their true feelings towards her? Eight words. . .'fo rilz brah? You gotta be tin' me.  

minnie.pngowner : Azrael-wings

 

W h a t   i s  L  o v  e
           "Love? It's not what I feel for you, it's what I don't feel for anyone but you."
 

sehun.png

Oh Se Hun - Mr. Poker Face
age : 19 years old | Major : Linguistics & Literature

He was a guy who has a permanent poker face on, that was incapable of showing emotion, or so people says. Despite his looks, he is actually nice, lovable and a complete mama's boy (the last part is a secret though). In fact he's probably the nicest guy in the whole campus, helping people out when they needed it. Yet he's also the type of guy who occasionally gets in trouble due to his stoic demeanor, which people misunderstands as him being smug and looking down on them which wasn't really the case since he just has his natural poker face on. But there was one girl who wasn't really scared or intimidated by his sour face, and that makes her earn a special place in his heart. Too bad she's busy fangirling over the campus heartthrob, as she only see's him as nothing but the close friend of her guy best friend. When will she ever see him? Would it probably change when he asks for his crush's ovely-dramatic best friend's help? Will it just stay the same or will his heart change its target?

Kwon Min Jung - The Bratty Primadonna
age : 19 years old | Major : Fashion Design

She's a primadonna with a comically-over image of herself. So she's got lots of money, has daddy wrapped around her fingers, and she considers herself prettier than everyone she hangs-out with. Yet, despite all that instead of being mean to everyone, she's as nice as she can be, and she deserves being popular. She's still spoiled, somewhat shallow, maybe even selfish and yes, prone to attitude, but when it comes right down to it she's a loyal friend and doesn't use her money or popularity as an excuse to treat everyone like garbage - though she is only human. So when he asks for her help, she's willing to lend him a hand with one favor and that is, if he was also willing to help her get her crush's attention which also happens to be his best friend. Two best friends of two different people plotting together to catch their fellow best friend's heart for the other person. He likes her best friend, as she likes his best friend. While trying to help and getting to know each other in the process, would they get their love? Or will the bridges fall for each other instead?

whatislove-kwonminjung_zps49e4edfb.png?towner : __crayjee

 
 
congratulations! ^o^/