we meet again ... .

why did you say good bye

 

 

WE MEET AGAIN 

 

It's november and it's 2ne1 day .. why ....... ITS MAMA 2009 

2ne1 changing room .. 

Santokki .. wahh theres so many  hot guys in the other room .. . . (bom screem)

yah right unnie .. they were so damn hot ..  i think my jaw will drop any moment ...  (cl answers)

stop both of you ... every might hear you..  ... . ammm it's not yet time right .. i will just go outside ... and takea walked i think i will pass out any moment too ,, but it's because  of nervousness...  ..  i will be right back .. (dara proclaim)

 

 Dara's POV..

 many thing happens in this past few days..  and i  should say ..  i staring to forget the past  but not totaly..

...(dara walked and walked and bump into soeone ... )

ommo !!!! meane ... . i wasn't looking ... .  ... (she bow) and (she she raise her face .. ..  and her heart stared to beat faster .. her face become pale ... .. .    )   jae-- -joong ??

END DARA'S POV

Jaejoong POV

i saw her ... i saw her again after we broke up.... it's been years now .. and i must say .. i regret all that i've done all the things that i said ... everything .. it's just that im too weak .. but the true reason is that i want her to focus .. focus on her goal .. and now i know  that she is now a very success . in entertainment industry ,honestly .. every time there's a fanboys .cofessing their love to her .. i think im slowly dying inside .. cause i know .. they can replace me in your heart ... 

i never thought .. that lying for your good is so damn hard .. .hard that sometime i want to run again in your arms .... but this is not the right time  .. i know our road will cross again .. and maybe tomorrow .. ... ??

end jaejoong... pov

 Jaejoong ..??

da--ra ..  how are you ??

 

im good ..  and happy ..  you?

better .. sorry again ..

no it's ok .. i know it's my fault so .. don't worry .. no hard feeling.  i think i better go .. i have something to do ..

if only you know the real reason why i had end our relationship ... but still it doesn't matter anymore ..  

what sre you saying .. ??

all i want to say is ... . i love you and i will always love you .... (jaejoong started to walked away leaving dara shock... )

 

 

 

               But unknown to them ..  a pair of eyes are watching .. them ... 

 

someone's POV ..

 

....i was walking in the alley . when i saw jaejoong oppa  .. bump in to ..a beautiful petite girl .. . .. and what  shock me the most was their reaction ..  .. mhmp i think it's  just weird .. that  they know each other .. because 2ne1 is akward to every artist especially dara ..  amm let state the fact ,, that dara is really but dahh .... i think ...  she's a ... take note she was talking to my oppa .. ..  ...   i step forward to listen .. to their so called conversation..  but when my sneaking dara was about to turn around  when jajoong oppa says something

"all i want to say is ... . i love you and i will always love you"

i was left dumbfounded . i never really thought that dara is the one that my jaejoong oppalove.. gosh ... i have to do something ... i will never let that take away the only man that i love ...  i will do everything .. for my  jaejoong ......

 

END OF SOMEONE'S POV.

 

 

ANYEONG HA SEYO .... . 

SORRY .... IM LAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZY UP ..kekekke 

comment and subscribe ...

... .. . .thanks ... 

XOXO.. jaedara