Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel

 

He is not supposed to fall in love with him. No! But with every day that God has created, it was always those bright smile that welcomes him when the sun rises in the east. It's that smile that makes him excited to welcome a new day ahead.
 
 
At night, he stays at his side to observed how he pouts those perfectly m-shaped lips or scrunched those lovely brows while thinking deeply on how to solve those difficult math problems. He even watched him sleep peacefully, and stole kisses from those lovable lips.
 
 
Everything about Lee Sungmin is perfect in Kyuhyun's eyes. How he fell in love with him? He doesn't know. He only knows that what he's feeling for him is definitely wrong but he'll do anything to make it right.
 
 
"You can't fall in love with a human." Donghae told him one day. He only shrugged at him.
 
 
"An angel who falls for a human? Kyuhyun, we are not allowed to feel that way towards the people that we guard." Leeteuk reminded him for the nth time.
 
 
"I know. I know that! But I don't know how to stop falling for him. I don't know when or how I started feeling this way towards him. I know it's wrong, but I wanted to make it right. I want to be with him, hyung." Kyuhyun replied desperately.
 
 
"Kyuhyun, you know that the only way for you to be with Sungmin is when you become a human like him."
 
 
Kyuhyun doesn't need to think twice. If being with Sungmin means that he will not be an angel
anymore, he'll gladly do it for he loves him too much.
 
 
On the day before he will leave the heavens, he visited the man that he loves in his dreams. Sungmin stared at him admiringly with those doe eyes and Kyuhyun felt that his heart suddenly came into life and started to beat crazily on his chest.
 
 
"I love you so much." was the first words that came out from Kyuhyun's mouth and saw Sungmin blushed. He gently grabbed Sungmin's hand and placed it in his chest, where his heart is beating frantically. "Can you feelt it? My heart. It's beating for you, my love."
 
 
"W-what's your name?" Sungmin asked him, with his cheeks still blushing madly.
 
 
"Kyuhyun. I am Kyuhyun, your guardian angel." He replied while staring at Sungmin lovingly.
 
 
Sungmin's eyes widened. "Really? But how? How can I talk to you like this? Why can I see and feel you? Is this a dream?"
 
 
"Yes. This is your dream. I came to see and talk to you for the last time."
 
 
"Why? Where are you going?"
 
 
Kyuhyun gently cupped Sungmin's face. "I am not going anywhere. Let's just say that I'm going for a little journey. A journey that would bring me to you for eternity."
 
 
Sungmin looked at him innocently. He then leaned his face towards Kyuhyun before whispering, "Can I kiss you before you go and before I wake up from this wonderful dream?"
 
 
Kyuhyun don't need to be told twice as he gently pressed his lips towards Sungmin. It was just a simple peck on the lips, but enough to take both of their breaths away.
 
 
"I'll come back for you. Please don't forget that I love you so much." Kyuhyun said after the kiss.
 
 
"I'll wait for you, Kyuhyun. I promise." Sungmin replied.
 
 
"Goodbye for now, my love." Kyuhyun bid Sungmin his temporary goodbye before going back to heaven, to which Leeteuk was waiting for him patiently.
 
 
"I want to remind you that once you become a human, you won't be able remember anything including Sungmin. There is also a thin chance that you will meet."
 
 
Thinking that he won't be able to remember Sungmin hurts him, but he cannot give up now. He will do anything to be with him. "I am willing to accept any consequences just to be with him. I may not be able to remember him, but I know that my heart will. I believe that fate will bring us together."
 
 
That's what all Leeteuk needed to hear before he started doing what he needed to do.
 
 
~*~*~*~*~
 
 
"Class, you'll be having a new classmate today." The teacher announced before gesturing towards the new student to enter.
 
 
Sungmin was not paying attention to the class as he keeps on thinking about the angel that he dreamed about since last week. It's crazy but he knows he had fallen in love with his guardian angel. But it makes him sad to know that his angel left him. He doesn't have any idea when he will come back, but he made a promise to wait for his return.
 
 
"Uhm. Excuse me? Can I sit beside you?" Sungmin was woken up from his daydream as he heard that familiar voice. He turned his head and his heart skipped a beat and tears formed at the corner of his eyes when he recognized who the owner of that voice was.
 
 
"K-kyuhyun?!" He exclaimed in disbelief. "You came back!"
 
 
Kyuhyun arched his brows in confusion as he stared at Sungmin's teary eyes. He saw the longing in Sungmin's doe eyes and he felt his heart hurt. This guy in front of him seemed familiar, but he cannot remember where he had met him. But he can feel that he is a special part of him. He then sat beside Sungmin and smiled sweetly, before asking,  
 
 
"Have we met before?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
_E_N_D_
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
----------------------------
 
 
(A/N) I finally made a sequel to this...
 
 
thanks a lot you :)