Chapter 2

Fall Again


The day after you broke up with Jonghyun you packed your bags and moved to Jeollanam-do, a small town in Korea where you would be able to live peacefully without having to worry about encountering Teen Top. Your sister had arrived home as soon as Changjo left, and you told her the news and what had happened. She had given you permission to move away as long as you kept in touch with her and didn't get yourself into trouble. Since your sister was the only family that you had, you were thankful that she was so supportive.

 

A few months later you were graced with the birth of your daughter, Minjae. Your sister came to live with you for a few weeks, to help you get back on your feet after Minjae was born. She was wonderful with her, and it was clear that Minjae loved her aunt just as much as her aunt loved her.

 

~4 Years Later~


As Minjae grew into a beautiful 3 year old girl, the resemblance she had to her father was astonishing. Of course she also resembled you, you were her mother. She had her fathers eyes, and lips. But more importantly, Minjae has inherited her fathers love for dance. She was still young and didn't know what she was doing most of the time, but she loved to dance around the house.

But right now, things were not well for you and Minjae. Your bills had piled up and you could no longer afford to stay in your tiny apartment. Being a single mother was hard on the income. You had to supply yourself and Minjae with the necessities of life, but also you needed to pay for Minjae's babysitter, and her toys. It was not an easy task, which was why you were being kicked out of your apartment by your landlord.

You had told your sister and she had told you to come back to Seoul and move in with her. She said that you wouldn't have to worry about running into Teen Top because it was rare that they were ever in town, and she said that she hasn't seen them since you left. You took her word for it and packed up all of yours and Minjae's belongings and put them into your car.

"Umma! Wheres Simjang? I think I left him in the house. Umma we need to get him!" Minjae said climbing out of her car seat and leading you into the house. She ran to her bedroom and picked up her stuffed rabbit from the floor. Simjang was Minjae's favourite toy, that she's had with her since birth.

  "Arasso, we have Simjang now we need to leave because we have a few hours drive to Unnie's house."

You once again buckled her into her car seat, and made sure she had her belongings that would keep her entertained on the way there. You put her portable dvd player with Pororo discs that your sister had gotten her for her birthday, beside her so that she could keep herself occupied.

Now Minjae was fast asleep in the back. She never was once to stay awake for very long in car rides and you were thankful for that because the car ride was able to be nice and peaceful and it allowed you to drive saftely.

Once you arrive back in Seoul, all of your previous memories flooded back from your hometown. Yes, you had learned to love Jeollanam-do, but it could never compare to your beautiful Seoul. You hadn't come back since you left because your sister had always made the trip to come and visit you, so it was never necessary to travel so far.

You finally arrived in front of your sisters house and you took Minjae in your arms and knocked on the front door. She was still fast asleep with Simjang in her arms. Your sister opened the door and you greeted her slowly and then placed Minjae on the couch so that she can continue sleeping while you finish unpacking the boxes from your car.


"Kyeopta. She's grown so much since I last saw her" Your sister said as she carried the last box of items into the house.

"I know. She inherited her fathers dancing you know?" You replied opening a box.

"Oh dear. We need to put her in dancing lessons!"

You and your sister finished unpacking all of the items from the boxes and slowly enough it was truly starting to look and feel like your home once again.

"Umma?" Minjae said sitting up from the couch and rubbing her tired eyes.

"Neh, umma is here." You said sitting down beside her on the couch.

"Wheres Auntie?"

"She went to work, she'll be home in a little while."

"Arasso, umma. Can I go play with my toys?" She said while getting up from the couch.

"Neh, go ahead."

You knew that moving in with your sister was a good decision for both you and Minjae. And you also knew that Minjae was going to love living with her aunt and your sister was going to love it too. You knew that you were not going to regret coming back to Seoul. 


Authors Note : Okay well here is the next chapter. It is once again a pretty short chapter, all of the chapters after this will definatly be longer! Also, I promise that it will get a lot more interesting after this! I just wanted to give some details on Minjae and moving back to Seoul before anything drastic happened in the story. Next chapter should be up in a few days :D I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Comments are greatly appreciated ^w^