Chapter 1

Fall Again

 *Gulp* How could this be? You only spent one night with Jonghyun, that's it. But how could one night of making sweet love result in this? It's not possible you keep telling yourself after you continue to take test after test. Yes, you guys had been dating for a year now, but only recently decide to take your relationship to the next level.

After after test you took came out positive, you finally decide to face the truth. You are pregnant with Jonghyuns child. You were pregnant, and you were only 17. Jonghyun and his band were doing great, he couldn't raise a baby without being there. Let alone the fact that this scandal would put his career on the line. You couldn't do that to him. You wouldn't risk this for him.

You knew exactly what had to be done. Throwing the pregnancy test into the trash, you cleaned yourself up and stepped out of the washroom being thankful that your older sister wasn't home just yet.

You plopped yourself onto your bed and took a deep sigh deciding that taking a nap would be the best thing to do to clear your mind. After all, stress was not good for the baby. As your mind drifted away, everything came into plan, and you realized what needed to be done for both you and your baby, but also for Jonghyun.

"Changjo-ah, happy 1 year anniversary" You said giving your boyfriend a sweet peck on the lips. You pulled out the gift that you had gotten him. A simple silver bracelet with his name engraved into it.

"You too, jagi. Saranghae" He had said smiling into the kiss. He put the bracelet on, and then took out a box from his pants. It was a ring, a promise ring with one simple stone in the middle.

And this was when one kiss lead to another, then the kissing lead to something else, and eventually your bodies took control of your minds and you and Jonghyun were making passionate love on your first anniversary together.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You had called Changjo and he told you that he would be over shortly. You braced yourself, wondering if you could actually go through with the plan that you had come up with.

Pacing around the house, back and forth, back and forth, your plan ran through your mind a million times. You knew what was going to be done, you just had to actually do it and face whatever consequences that you had to deal with.

Jonghyun had finally arrived, and now you were extremely nervous. You ran to the door and opened slowly, allowing your boyfriend in. He had a huge smile on his face while walking into the house.

"Yeobo, I missed you" He said opening his arms and approaching you. You pushed him away and he pouted looking at you with sad eyes. "Jinhee? Is   something wrong? Do I smell?" He asked grabbing the ends of his shirt and smelling it.

"Ani, that's not it" You said not daring to look him in the eyes.

"Then what is it?"

"Jonghyun, we need to break up." You put it bluntly. There was no other way to say those simple yet hurtful words.

"Wae? Our relationship is perfect!" He had said pleading with you.

"Ani, I've lost all my feelings for you. I can't be in this relationship anymore." You fought your hardest back so that you would not shed any tears. You   wanted to look strong, to look like you had meant everything you said. But more importantly you wanted to look like you didn't love him anymore.

 "Fine. I get it. I can't control your feelings, and I can't make you love me. If you change your mind, I'll still love you. I'll just leave" He said, his eyes watering   and he walked out the door, and out of your life.

 After he left, you threw yourself onto your bed and looked at the ring he had given you. It was still on your finger, this brought tears to your eyes, and soon   enough it had make you cry. The life you had with Changjo was now gone, and starting tomorrow, things would change.


Authors Note : I know that it's a little short, but I wanted to get the main focus of the story. Also, Jonghyun is Changjo and I alternate the names a little because I don't want her to be always calling her boyfriend by his stage name...is that clear? I hope so ^w^ Anyways I hope you enjoyed the first chapter.