1st day for Hyukjae :3

Realizing your feelings

 

Heechul POV
 
  "Hello Students! I'm going to be your teacher Mrs. Kim. Since we all know it's your first day either in this school or back in the school, let's do introductions. After that, we can all just have a free period." Hmm, this teacher seems too happy. I don't like her that much anymore. She has a pretty face, but that happy attitude has to go. 
 
  Just as she was about to speak, there was a knock on the door. I look at Donghae, he looks at me, and we roll our eyes. We know exactly who that is. 
 
  Mrs. Kim walks over to the door and opens it to reveal none other than Key. My partner in crime. 
 
  "Sorry I'm late. I was showing a new student around." He says with a smile.
 
  Donghae and I just chuckle at the stupid lie. "More like: You were so busy making out with your boyfriend in the front of the door to his classroom you forgot you had classes." Fishy mumbles. I give him a high five, while Key glares at the both us, Sitting at the desk in between my little fishy and I.
 
  "I suppose you're Kibum?" 
 
  "Yup." 
 
 "Well then Kibum, how about you say an introduction of yourself? We were about to start but you walked in a little late." 
 
  Oh zayum! She gave him a little attitude. Stupid move. I look over to Key and sure enough he was simply chewing his gum and texting.
 
  "Key-ah. Don't make it hard for today. Pweasee~" I hear fishy say. 
 
  We both look over at the pouting, wide-eyed Donghae. He's so damn CUTE!! I'd squeeze him any day. "Fine baby Hae. Only because you said so." 
 
  My partner in crime puts his phone in his pocket and stands up. 
 
  "Are you ready Mr. Kibum?" 
 
  "Yes I am." He clears his throat and puts on a fake smile. "Hi, my name is Kim Kibum. I'm 18 years old and I love to sing, rap, dance, act, and do anything else in the world.. Especially shopping for clothes and shoes. Thank you." He says sweetly before sitting down. 
 
  He glares at Mrs. Kim when she has her back turned. Most likely looking at the attendance sheet. "Umm, Kim Heechul. You're a senior right?"
 
  "Yes. They placed some Senior's in here."
 
  "So you and Key are seniors. I'll keep you two on a more advanced level. Please introduce yourself."
 
  I stand up, then sit on the desk. I blink when the class looks at me. "What? My legs are too gorgeous for standing. Anyways, my name is Kim Heechul. I'm 18 and I like to rap, sing, and act. Dancing is not my forte whatsoever. Anyways, I love to shop. I mean... Who doesn't. I can tell you like to shop Mrs. Kim. Your shoes look amazing." 
 
  No really, they do. I want them....  That red would suit me like crazay!!
 
  "Well, thank you Heechul. Umm, Lee Donghae." Awe. My baby fishy. He looks so excited. He stands up with a cheeky smile that has the whole class going 'aww.'
 
  "Hello~" He says in English, but quickly changes to Korean again. "I'm Lee Donghae. I'm a junior but I'm 16 since I was born late into the year. I love dancing, rapping, singing, acting, playing basketball, and shopping. Nice to meet you all." He finishes with a cute bow that would have made Hyukjae hard. No seriously, that monkey would have been hard at how Donghae bent over. 
 
  We go through all of the introductions. When Mrs. Kim finishes talking, Donghae walks over and sits on Key's desk facing me. "Fishy, you are just so adorable. Did you know that?" 
 
  "I know. Nobody can resist me." 
 
  "Especially not Hyukjae." I mumble. He tilts his head at me, blinking cutely. 
 
  "What?" 
 
  "He said Hyukjae can't resist your adorableness since you two are close friends." 
 
  "That's odd..." He says while tapping his chin.
 
  Key looks at me with a raised eyebrow and looks at Donghae with a confused expression. "What's odd Hae?" 
 
  "It's just, whenever I use aegyo on Hyukkie at our houses, he runs to the bathroom and doesn't come back until like... 10 minutes later." 
 
  I tried hard. I really did. Me, along with Key, bursted out laughing. Donghae was confused but it was too funny. I just found something out about Hyukjae that can and WILL be used as blackmail.
 
  "What's so funny?"
 
  "Nothing fishy. You just gave us an idea."
 
  "Ohh really~? Can I know?"
 
  "Nu-Uh baby. We'll tell you later." 
..........
   Hyukjae POV
 
  I was in first period, which happened to be with Jonghyun and Sungmin, when I received a text from Heechul. Apparently he has first with my baby, and Key. 
 
....
....
....
 
  My baby? My god I'm going crazy.
 
  I texted him back telling him who I ha classes with when I realize something... Why the is Heechul texting me? What did they make Donghae do?! 
 
  I start to visibly panick. Jonghyun and Sungmin look at me weirdly. "Umm, Hyukjae. You okay?" Minnie asks. 
 
  "No." I squeak. "He-Heechul is texting me."
 
  ". You're in trouble." Jonghyun says with a loud laugh. 
 
  My phone vibrates, making me jump.
 
         I know something I shouldn't know!!!!   XD     - Heechul 
              2012/06/9     8:34a.m 
 
 
   "I knew it! He made my fishy say something! Oh my god I'm dead!!" The class turns to look at me, making me sink into my seat. Jonghyun and Sungmin just laugh. I got multiple other texts after that, making my heart jump. I wanted to see them, but I was scared!
 
    You.       - Heechul 
              2012/06/9     8:38a.m
 
   e.       - Heechul 
              2012/06/9     8:38a.m
 
   To.       - Heechul 
              2012/06/9     8:39a.m
 
   Fishy's.       - Heechul 
              2012/06/9     8:39a.m
 
   Aegyo!!!! XD      - Heechul 
              2012/06/9     8:39a.m
 
 
   I just stare at the texts I just got. He knew, which meant Key knew. But did Hae know, or did he give them clueless hints? Oh mother er I'm doomed! What kind of is this?! I'll never live this down. I didn't realize over dramatic tears began to flow down my face until Jonghyun started laughing again. 
 
   "Why the are you crying ?" He asks. 
 
   "Because.... Heechul and Key know my biggest secret in the world. It'll most likely be posted online, flyers on store windows, and posters all around the school." 
 
   "What is it?" Sungmin asks. I was going to reply, WHY THE WOULD I TELL YOU IF I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO KNOW?!?, but all of our phones rang at the same time. We pulled them. 
 
     Wait for it.             - Key
              2012/06/9     8:45a.m
 
 
   I soon see Jonghyun and Sungmin laughing wildly, rolling on the floor as if we're not in first period. Then...it hits me. 
 
   KEY AND HEECHUL THOSE DIVA BASTARDS!! 
 
  My phone rings again but it's from Kyuhyun and Hankyung.
 
   Pathetic Loser! You're no longer my favourite Hyung! HAHAHA.        - Kyuhyun
              2012/06/9     8:48a.m
 
   OMG Hyukjae! You ing ert! Pleaseeeee don't taint our most innocent baby.   - Hankyung
              2012/06/9     8:48a.m
 
..................................................................................................................................
..................................................................................................................................
 
 
MY LIFE!!!!!!!