`»found

Alike Heartbeats

rewind. (previous chapter's summary): Jae bum and Sora felt a tinge of familarity back at school because Sora had Su yeon's heart transplant; somehow a connection was formed between Su yeon's (ex) boyfriend and the girl with a heart disease, Sora. They had lockers just side by side, unknowingly making that mini connection feel stronger. What was this unfound feeling going through? 

 ❥play.

"Just because you fell, didn't mean you couldn't get up again." Sora muttered to the lyrics of the new song she was busy composing. It has been almost a month since she had the major heart transplant surgery and it seemed as if all was well - no chest pains, just weekly visits to the doctor. It was amazing how everything worked out. She could finally go back to school, back to the composing she loved and back to the outside world. She had detested how much there was nothing to do in the past but just laze around in her bed. Although Sora still had often teasing from her classmates, it no longer mattered. She could take a stroll in the park, she could get up in the morning not dreading about the chest pains. It was all so fine. 

"Why bother trying, you aren't supposed to be here. Go back to your orphanage." 

"This is not where you belong, orphan."

"Sick heart, i bet you can't stand sprinting even for a minute."

"Shut up, your composition aren't even nice."

Sora finally got up from her seat and turned to face the four. The four iest, most childish people in the school. (Sora couldn't even be bothered to mention their names.) "And what business do you have with me?" Sora gave the bravest face she had. It was one thing to be brave, it was another to pretend to be brave. She couldn't deny that the words pierced through her heart like a sharp dagger. Who wouldn't feel the same? 

"Heard that you got last in class again, hah." One said.

"That's because you guys got someone outside to help you." Sora rolled her eyes and attempted to walk away in the calmest way she could. Another girl grabbed her hand roughly, "Where do you think you are going?" 

Sora broke free of the tight grip and ran away. Her hand had the nail marks the girl imprinted when grabbing her. Sora ran to the classroom. There were no lessons at the moment so she would have a moment of peace. Putting a hand on the table, she burrowed her head and cried in her arms. It had hurt - obviously. 

It wasn't the chest pains. It was the mental torture, the mental pain. 

❥Pause.

"Argh." The first thing Jaebum saw when he got into the class was a girl crying. He hated when girls were crying. They seem not to have anything better to do and decided to lose weight by losing water through their eyes. So this was the new way of losing weight. 

Jaebum slumped into his seat, kind of tired from the basketball game earlier on. The girl that sat diagonally in a couple of rows did not seem to stop her tears. She was really skinny - was that weight losing technique useful? The classroom only had the both of them. This was awkward. Jaebum stucked his ear pieces and started to play the first song he saw. 

"Losing you was the last thing i wanted." 

It was the song Su yeon had composed and gave to him on the day of the accident. "Could this day get any worse." Jaebum muttered. Not only he had seen some random girl cry, he actually played the song he had a love hate relationship with. 

Then, it happened.

A tinge of the strange feeling. That feeling of familarity again. 

Jaebum got up to his feet, alert in every way possible. Was it outside? Did she pass by the classroom? He got up to the door and slammed it open. Jaebum took a glance at every girl possible. None. He turned back again into the classroom. 

It couldn't be. 

She never cried.

He walked up to her.

And placed a hand on her shoulder. 

Stop.

That was when his eyes met hers. She was a mess. He was confused. That little physical contact they had there made that little tinge of familarity feel stronger. It was weird. Waaaaaaaay too weird. 

Urgh, what is going on. 

Static?

Even static doesn't feel this way. 

Maybe.

It was possible.