When Jongin organizes games

More than just Brothers

"Hey! Give back fatass!" Tao lunged at the fridge.

"Hell no." Sehun jumped onto the marble counter, careful not to drop the pizza.

"No jumping on the table!" Scolded Chen. He tsked, shaking his head in dissaproval.

 

It was complete chaos.

 

Wondering where Luhan went? To be beautfied by Baekhyun.

 

God knows where Kyungsoo went. Probably kidnapped by Kai.

 

~

 

Luhan sat on the brown stool next to the jacuzzi in the large bathroom. He was waiting for Baekhyun to retrieve something.

Baekhyun came back with a kit.

 

"What's inside?" Luhan lifted his head to get a better look. "Tools." Baekhyun opened it and got out a tube of lube BB cream.

He looked back at Luhan's angelic face.

"Hmm...Look's like you won't need this.." Baekhyun went back to his kit.

"Ah!" He grabbed a bottle of black eyeliner.

Luhan's eyes widened.

Before he could make a run for it. Baekhyun seated himself on Luhan's lap. "Here. Now don't move, or else the eyeliner will go into you eye, and you will die a slow agonizing death."

 

Like a

 

Who would've guessed. This made Luhan even more afraid.

 

Baekhyun opened the small clear cap, revealing the pitch black pencil.

He turned to face the victim, and applied it.

 

Easy as that.

 

Luhan opened his eyes and turned to the mirror. Of course, Baekhyun had already stood up.

"Woah..." Luhan poked his cheek for some unknown reason and closed one of his eyes, getting a better look.

 

I wonder how Luhan would look like in booty shorts....

 


 

"N-No."

"Please"

"No."

"Come on! All them boys be asking for it!"

"Sorry. But no Baekhyun-shi." Luhan blushed at the other's last statement.

Baekhyun glared at Luhan, still holding up the galaxy coloured booty shorts. "Fine. But you have to promise me you'll wear it at the party." Luhan sighed, but nodded his head.

Baekhyun squeled.

He took his hand and proceeded dragging him down the stairs to where the other's were at.

 

~

 

"Bacon!" Said Chanyeol. He wrapped his arms around his lover's waist and backhugged him.

Luhan walked away from the couple and to Kyungsoo.

 

"Hi Kyunggie!" He sat himself down onto the white L shaped couch. "Where were you?"

Kyungsoo smiled at Luhan. "Nice eyeliner. Oh...And that...." Kyungsoo sent a death glare to Jongin's direction.

Kai looked back and smirked.

"Don't pretend you didn't enojoy it, babe."

Luhan was at lost, and decided not to question the two.

"Can we play something?" Asked Lay. "Yeah. There's nothing to do." Kris agreed.

 

"Oh! I was waiting for this moment to happen!" Kai gathered everyone in a circle. He pulled out an old cylinder jar, that use to contain lotion.

Minseok and Kris groaned. "Okay. Who the hell told Kai that he was allowed to bring another one of his erted games?" Lay inspected everyone in the circle, eyeing them.

Luhan was confused.

 

What's wrong with Kai's games? Are they not fun?

 

Kyungsoo thought for a moment.

 

Well, he is Jongin. So really, anything can happen.

 

But...

 

Kyungsoo grabbed the container and poured out all the little notes in it.

"Hey! I spent a lot of time and dedication on that!" Kai pouted, being the child he was.

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and searched through the notes. The other lads began searching as well.

 

Make out

 

Kiss

 

Give a

 

Seven twenty mintues in a closet heaven (7 minutes is'nt even enough to get laid)

 

French kiss

 

the person

 

Grind

 

Have se-

 

"What?!" Scream Kyungsoo. The other's looked over his shoulder.

 

Have with the person

 

"Well, that's Kai for ya." Chanyeol snickered.

Baekhyun smacked the back of his head and glared, while Chanyeol rubbed the soar area, pouting.

 

"There is no ing way, Luhan is participating in this game. I don't want you corrupting the mind of an innocent deer." Kyungsoo glared at Kai and wrapped an arm around his bestfriend.

Luhan looked at him.

 

He crawled to the middle of the circle and inspected the bits of paper. "What does 'grind' mean?" Luhan gave a confused look.

Kai, Chen, Chanyeol, Lay and Tao, bursted out laughing. "Give me that, Lulu." Kyungsoo took the paper in his hands and crumpled it up.

"Hey! We are playing this game. No matter what!" Kai pointed at Kyungsoo and uncrumpled the paper, right before going to the kitchen counter and grabbing an empty bottle.

 

"Okay. So this game is pretty self-explanatory....right?"

"Oh hell no Jongin. You erte-"

" please. Im faboulous." Jongin snapped his fingers in a Z-formation.

 

Kyungsoo gritted his teeth.

 

Remember Kyungsoo, murder is illeguel.

 

Jongin fixed everything and put the bottle in the middle. "I'll go first." Voluntered Baekhyun.

Chanyeol muttered something like "My bacon better not be having with someone.." under his breath.

Baekhyun spun the bottle.

 

Around.

 

And Around.

 

And around, it went.

 

Tao.

 

The crowd ooo'ed, while a mad Chanyeol and a mad Kris sat there, with their faces on....Well, Kris has it on....But I think that might be Chanyeol's derp face....

Bekhyun grabbed the container and took out a piece of paper. He opened it.

 

Kiss

 

"Well...." Baekhyun crawled onto Tao lap. Tao wrapped his arm's around Bakehyun's small frame, while he wrapped his arm's around Tao's neck.

They kissed.

 

1 secound.

 

2 secounds.

 

3 secounds.

 

4 secoun- "Okay! Thats enough!" Said Kris and Chanyeol in unison. Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun from behind, while Kris dragged Tao onto his lap.

"So....next to Baekhyun....is Kyungsoo. Spin the bottle Kyungsoo." Said Minseok. Kyungsoo spun the bottle. It did a full on circle about 2 times...until it stopped.

 

Right in the middle of Kai and Luhan.

 

"I-IT'S LUHAN! LOOK LOOK! IT'S LUHAN." Kyungsoo pointed at Luhan. "Noooo. Look. Its me!" Exclaimed Kai.

The two began argueing.

 

"Shut up. We'll deal this like the mature adults we are.....ROCK PAPAER SCISSORS!" Luhan and Kai both rocked their hands, up and down.

Tie

Tie

Tie

Luhan let out rock. Kai let out scissors.

 

 

Kai quickly changed it to rock with out anyone noticing.

Tie

Tie

 

Luhan: scissors. Kai: paper

 

"Damn it!" Kai cursed. Luhan already understood the naughty game they were playing.

"Here." Kyungsoo passed the container to Luhan. Luhan slipped his hand inside, and fished out a rectangulaur paper scrap.

"Make out." Pronounced Luhan. Kai was furious, of course, because he missed out on his chance to bang Kyungsoo. And Sehun wasn't looking so good either.

Kai and Sehun exchanged pissed off glances and regained their focouse onto Kyungsoo and Luhan.

Luhan looked at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo looked at Luhan.

 

Kyungsoo mouthed a "sorry..." and mouthed many other things as well. Luhan could'nt tell what he was mouthing.

 

The only words he got was, Sorry, Kai, dead, murder, first, makeout, Sehun.

 

Kyungsoo streatched out his legs and patted them. Luhan sat on his knee's, but scootched up all the way to his thighs. Slowly, their lips connected.

 

Luhan opened his mouth, letting Kyungsoo slip his toungue in. There was no battle for dominance, as for Kyungsoo was already tasting every inch of his bestfriends hot cavern.

Luhan on Kyungsoo bottom lip, making him gasp. It was his turn now.

Luhan let his toungue explore Kyungsoo's mouth.

 

 

"Kyungsoo?" Asked Luhan.

"Yeah?"

"You know Kikwang? He said something to me...But I dont know what it means." Luhan pouted.

 

Kyungsoo widend his already large eyes. "What did he say?!"

"I like it better when your under me. What does that mean?" Luhan asked innocently.

 

Kyungsoo gritted his teeth. "Just ignore him Luhan. I'll beat him up later."

 

 

The pair continued with their "session."

Sehun didn't look very pleasent, as his face had jealousy written all over it.

Same with Jongin.

 

Sehun glared at Joing, for he was the one who made up the game in the first place and thought it was, "Such a good idea!"

 

"Okay guys...You're finished..." Suho sat there awkwardly next to Lay.

 

Luhan and Kyungsoo snapped back to reality and departed away from each other.

"Sorry for taking your first kiss, Lulu..." Apologized Kyungsoo.

"It's okay Kyunggie!" Luhan smiled at him, and wiped his mouth with his arm.

 

Wait what?

 

"What the hell are you talking about? His first kiss was with me." Sehun looked at the two with a smirk.

Chanyeol laughed twitching like a maniac, despite the atmosphere.

 

Kyungsoo looked at Luhan. Luhan looked at Kyungoo.

 

"Seriously?" Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow. Luhan looked down on the floor and blushed madly.

He slowly nodded.

"Okay then.."

 

~

 

Time went by fast.

 

Xiumin had to give Lay a . Poor Chen.

 

Tao, again, had to kiss Chanyeol.

 

Are ing trying to sepereate Baekyeol? Go back to Kris.

 

Sehun gave Kyungsoo a kiss on the cheek. An awkward couple...

 

Bakhyun had to wear a ty maid's outfit of Kai' choice for 20 minutes. (Chanyeol paid him)

 

Suho had to grind against Kris. Probably even more awkward. Espeically when Suho was Lay, while Kris moaned Tao.

 

 

"Spin Sehun-ah!" Chen gave Sehun the bottle.

Sehun spinned it the soju bottle.

 

 

It continued until it came to a stop.

 

 

Luhan widend his eyes and his mouth slightly opened.

 

He was afraid.

Yet excited.

 

Sehun high fived his inner self.

 

Kyungsoo widened his eyes.

 

Okay Kyungsoo, calm the down.

No, its not like Luhan's going to be or something.

 

Sehun took the jar holding all of the innopropriote papers and sat next to Luhan.

He wrapped an arm around Luhan's delicate frame and put the cup in front of his large brown orbs.

"Here, you pick it"

 

Luhan's hand trembled as he slowly dipped his hand into the lotion bottle. He fished around for a few secounds until he finally decided on what to take out.

 

Seven twenty mintues in a closet in Heaven (7 minutes is'nt even enough to get laid)

 

"Wait. But isn't Luhan your brother? Shouldn't we atleast adress some rules here?" Asked Minseok.

He scratched the top of his head and cocked it to the side.

 

"So? Isn't Chen like, your cousin?" Hissed Sehun. He wasn't allowing anyone to get in the way.

"No..."

 

"We have such a messed up group of friends." Tao smiled at everyone.

 

"Whatever." Sehun grabbed Luhan's wrist and dragged him into Chen's large walk in closet.

The closet door shut, followed by a clicking sound, signalling it to be locked.

 

The boy's followed them quietly and listened attentively.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~

 

Sehun pushed his brother down, making his head hit the drawers. "OWWWW...."

The taller reached up to the upper-shelf. His hand fished around the flat surface, until he found what he needed. A blue silk tie and a black and white striped silk tie.

He went on his knee's and went over to Luhan. "W-What a-are yo-you doing.....?" Luhan began to get nervous.

Sehun grabbed his wrist and tie it to the back-board. He did the same with the other.

Luhan began to thrash around, trying to free himself. The large shelf began to rock back and forth from the tugging.

"Nu uh uh....You would'nt want the shelf to come crashing down. Now would you?" Sehun smirked.

Sehun latched his lip's onto his brother's and began kissing the hell out of him. (a/n: I have no idea how to making kissing scenes....so bare with me)

Sehun repeatitly bit onto Luhan's lower lip.

He stopped and looked at Luhan in the eye. "You have such a messed up life. You know that, hyung? I mean, you're adopted, unpopulaur, and pretty much ually harassed everyday. And on top of that, you're in love with your own brother."

Luhan's eyes widened.

"H-How...d-do yo-you...." Luhan couldn't finish his sentence.

He onto Luhan's neck, earning a moan. "S-Stop....Se-Sehun...-ah...."

Sehun could'nt help himself and started to use his teeth, gnawing at Luhan's sweet skin. Soon, reddish and purple hickey's and bruises were forming. Even 10 tubes of Baekhyun's BB cream couldn't cover this up.

~Outside the Closet~

"Holy . Do you hear him ?" Chen listened carefully.

"AHH....S-SEHUN..."

"NOOOO." Kyungsoo grabbed the door handle and attempted to save him friend from seduction. Kai restrcited him from doing, and wrapped his arm's around his waist.

"Shh....."

"S-Sehun....Ah...."

"Baekhyun?"

"Hm?"

"Mind helping me with my problem?"

"No, Chanyol."

~Inside the closet~

Sehun's mouth was connected to Luhan's jawline. He traced it a couple of time's making Luhan moan.

Sehun took the short sleeve of Luhan's oversized deer themed shirt and pulled it down, revealing his shoulder. Sehun his lips.

He started off at his brother's shoulder, and it going up all the way to Luhan lower-lip. "S-Stop....."

He shared a passionate kiss with Luhan, while he fiddled with Luhan's belt. Without him noticing, he slipped off his belt and tugged down his pants.

This time, Luhan broke the connection. He thrashed around, desparate to escape. He kicked his legs, not letting Sehun go near his boxers.

"Don't worry hyung. I'll take care of you." Purred Sehun.

Luhan could feel his spine shiver.

Sehun took some time to admire Luhan's milky thighs. Not a single hickey or blemish found. Since the other boys could'nt reach this far.

He palmed Luhan's growing and began rubbing. "A-Ah...." Luhan's heand and eye's rolled bakc in pleasure.

Sehun harshly and bit onto Luhan's thigh's marking his terriotory. "M-M-More.....P-Please..." Sehun smirked at him.

Sehun went higher and higher. Dangrously close to the real thing. "You taste so sweet, Luhan."

"S-Seh-hunnn......" Luhan sounded as if he was whining now.

"Times up!" Someone banged onto the doors.

Sehun stopped what he was doing. He whispered into Luhan's ear sedutively. "How about we continue this another time. Neh?"

He made eye contact with his brother and winked, right before walking out.

~Outside the closet~

"Yah. Yah! Did you get some?" Asked Kai. Sehun nodded and they exchanged smirks.

"Oh I got some alright."


I AM SOOOOOO SORRY. I AM HORRIBLE AT THINGS RELATED TO AND KISSING. WHEN YOU READ IT, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO IMAGINE THE SCENE MUCH MORE DEATAILED! :) SARANG-HAEEEEE<3

This is a super long chapter! (in my opinoin.) LOL.

;VKJDLFGNDFLGIHLGHGLKGNGK

~Author-nim (Im not marking this chappie M....cuz its not .)

 

NOT FULLY EDITED YET. -feb 23 13-