Permanently blushing and smirking

More than just Brothers

 

im liking the new font....HMMMMM....LOL....SO LIKE, IM BACK!<3 AND GOT A NEW LAPTOPPIE YEYEYEYEEE I WILL CONTINUE! ENJOY!

 


 

BEEP BEEP BEEP

 

Luhan's alarm clock startled him. He rubbed his eyes with his curled up fingers and blinked a couple of times, not before yawning. He clicked the button on the alarm and it stopped beeping.

 

He got up from bed and proceeded to go look in his small closet, well,  compared to Sehun's.

It was'nt that his adoptive parents loved Sehun more than him, it's just Sehun asked for more things, while Luhan asked for less. He doesn't like asking for too much from his parents, since they adopted him and took him into the Oh household for loving.

 

Luhan took a few clothes of his hangers and took some pants out of his drawers. He dressed normally, not like a hottie, or like a nerd.

White Skinny jeans, that were'nt so tight on him, because he was skinny, afterall. A black V-neck T-shirt, and over it was a big, oversized , orange hoodie. He looked like a cute teddy bear. But the kids at school begged to differ.

He continued with his morning routine. Brushing his teeth, washing his face, and eating breakfast.

 


 

"Aish!" Sehun kicked his expensive car's tire and gave a frustrating groan. It was broken, and now, Sehun had to get a new one. But, he couldn't. His parents were gone on a trip.

Sehun never walked to school. Walking was for Luhans losers.

 

this . How the hell am I suppose to go to school?

 

Sehun looked up and saw his brother at the front porch, locking the door.

He had on a white beanie, covering his hair, except for his bangs. A big orange hoodie. A purple back-pack, and white skinny jeans.

 

Good.

 

Sehun walked to the front porch of his house. Luhan turned around, only to bump into Sehun's chest. Luhan fell on the cold cement floor flat on his .

"Oww..."

Luhan looked up and saw Sehun the y beast. Luhan blushed and looked back down, making Sehun Smirk at his shyness of his own brother.

 

Sehun kneeled down to Luhan's eye level and cupped his right cheek right before proceeding to inch his way to Luhan's ear. He took Luhan's beanie and fold it up a little, revealing Luhan's ear.

"Could you walk me to school?" Sehun nibbled on Luhan's ear lope and it, making Luhan gasp. Sehun smirked. "O-Okay." He replied.

 

Too easy.

 

They both stood up and stood there awkardly.

"F-Follow m-me.."

Luhan used both of his hands and held onto the backpack straps and walked towards the side walk. Sehun followed.

 

The fall wind and leaves blew against them. Not too cold, and not too hot.

 

Sehun found Luhan looking  a lot more attractive since he doesn't wear his glasses anymore.

With much convincing from thier mother like, "Come on Luhan-ah! You look so handsome with out glasses!" Or, "do this for your umma, please?" Luhan finally said okay and stopped wearing them.

He had perfect eye sight. But, his mother gave him those glasses right before leaving Luhan behind. They were important to Luhan, but not anymore because he had a new family now.

Sehun caught up to Luhan and wrappd his arms around Luhan's small waist. Luhan tensed up a bit and blushed.

The action encouraged Sehun to force him closer, and tighter.

 

~

 

The two brothers finally made it after a lot of smirking (Courtesy of Sehun) and blushing (Courtesy of the cute deer, Luhan).

 

"Oppa!"

"Omo! Who is that?!"

"Ew, why is he touching Sehun oppa!?!"

 

Many fan girls started screaming and gathered a crowd around Sehun and Luhan. Luhan stood there, wide-eyed. He tried to get Sehun to stop holding him by the waist. Which resulted in him holding him tighter.

Sehun thought this would be fun. His was brother was just way too cute.

 

Sehun turned his head to face Luhan's left cheek. He pecked it.

Girls screamed louder. Many jealous ones looked like they were about to rip Luhan's someones head off.

Sehun took his free arm, not releasing Luhan's waist yet, he again, took Luhan's beanie, folding it upwards and whispered in his ear,

"I forgot to tell you. But you look hot today." And with that, Sehun left a blushing Luhan.

 


 

sorry....filler again....HOMEWORK THESE DAYS...AISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH