Kwon Ji Yong (GDRAGON)

Baby I'm Not a Monster

 

You were at home in the bedroom reading a book. Suddenly there was a door being slammed in your house. You raised an eyebrow as you quietly left your room with a baseball bat that you grabbed from the closet. When you reached the living room, you saw GD standing there.

You put the bat down once you knew it was him and went to approach him but he suddenly screamed and picked up a vase and threw it at the wall. Wide eyed you yelled at Ji Yong.

“Yah! What the hell?!”

He didn’t seem to hear you and continued to wreck the living room. You had enough and walked up and grab his arm. But he swung it and made you fly into the wall. Ji Yong glared at you which made you flinch in fear as he continued to wreck everything. Quietly against the wall, you cried as Ji continued his rampage.

You woke up with a sore neck as you thought you had the scariest dream. But when you looked around you saw all the broken glass, scattered flowers, and destroyed couch and television, you knew it wasn’t a dream. You liked at yourself to see your back and right arm bruised. Slowly, you got up and walked into the kitchen where it was also destroyed.

Looking around at the room, you felt tears come to your eyes as you found Ji laying on the bed asleep in the clothes covered floor and destroyed furniture. Quietly you grabbed all your remaining belongings and just left…

*Ji Yong’s POV*

I really ed up. I wrote a song that we could have used for Big Bang’s comeback, but I lost it. I looked everywhere for it and it was due today. I couldn’t find it on time and messed up.

I became so mad and frustrated on the drive home. How could I have been so stupid to have lost it? When I got home, I slammed the door shut and went into the living room. I needed to vent my anger.

I saw the vase sitting there and I thought, hey. We don’t need a vase. So I grabbed it and threw it at the wall. It felt good. I stated to grab other objects and throw them. But when I wanted to stop, my body wouldn’t stop.

___________ grabbed my arm and tried to stop me but without thinking I threw her at the wall. My anger was controlling me. I ended up destroying the whole house that night until I reached the bedroom where after I destroyed that room, I passed out on the bed.

I woke up the next morning feeling a lit better, but not about what I did last night. I stared at the bedroom to see feathers everywhere and my clothes all over the floor. Wait, only my clothes…?

I got up and quickly went into the living room, she wasn’t there. Suddenly a memory of me throwin her at the wall came to my head and I cursed to myself. Frantically searching around the house, I couldn’t find her. I was scared at this point. Did she leave me? Please don’t let this be true.

”__________-ah?!”

No reply. At this point, I fell to my knees as I realized she was gone…

*Two Months Later*

*Your POV*

You were walking down the street as you looked around. You noticed a billboard for Big Bang. You stared at Ji Yong as you missed him. Then the memory of him rampaging through the house made you quiver a little.

You turned around to walk away, but you looked up to see Ji Yong standing in front of you wide eyed. You had the same face as you stared at him. Slowly you started to step backwards away from him, but he grabbed your arm and pulled you into a hug. You didn’t understan why he did it until you heard a truck pass by right behind you. He looked down at you as you got out of his embrace and bowed to him.

“Thank you for pulling me away from the road…”

As you started turn around and walk away, Ji again pulled you into a hug. You tried to get out of his embrace but he didn’t let you this time.

“Yah what are you doing?! Let me g-“

“Please don’t leave.”

Your eyes widen as he held you there. You felt something drip into your hair. Looking up you see Ji crying while holding you tightly. You stared at his face as you suddenly felt the tears coming too.

“Ji…”

“Please don’t leave me…”

“I won’t.”

He stopped sobbing and looke down at you. At this point your tears have fallen too. You looked up at him as your tears fell and said,

“I’m not going anywhere. When…I left, I was scared. I didn’t know what to do so I just left. Without thinking. I just left you with no note or anything. I hurt you. I’m sorry. I won’t leave…”

You started to cry again as Ji used his thumb to wipe away your tears and kiss your forehead. Once you stopped crying, he smiled at you and held your hand.

“When you left, I thought you were gone forever. I wanted to just drop everything and go find you. I wanted to tell you that I’m not a monster. I didn’t mean what I did. But I’m glad everything is fixed. Let’s go home now…”

You smiled after hearing those words. Together, hand in hand, you both walked back to your home…