Treacherous (Kibum)

Super Junior Scenarios

Warning: There is some language/obscene words ahead, for those of you who don’t like that sort of thing.

Guest starring: f(x)'s Sulli and EXO-K's Kai.


With slow, silent steps, you enter the massive building from behind, where there are apparently less goons than the front. It has been weeks and your team has been keeping an eye out on the building, knowing it to be the hide-out of one of the world’s biggest drug lords. It had been difficult, prying the information out, but after long, hard weeks of nada-zilch-nothing, one of the goons had betrayed his boss and divulged information in exchange of his freedom, not wishing to go to jail like his boss was to soon.

It was almost too good to be true, but after close observation, your team managed to confirm the fact that the drug lord was using the building as a hide-out.

You grip your gun tightly, pressing your back to the wall directly inside the building, you nod at your teammates to confirm that you are ready to begin the arrest; the others nod back, faces pinched in determination.

You quickly spin away from the wall and point your gun down the long corridor, the others doing the same, and your tense shoulders slacken when you notice that there are no goons patrolling that particular hallway.

“Alright, team,” you whisper as softly as possible. “Kim and Park, you’ll check the door on the right; Lee and Lee, check the door on the left; Choi, you’re with me.” When all of your teammates nod their head, ready to get the plan in action, you and Choi Jinri advance down the hallway.

“Can you believe how great it’ll be if we actually catch this Kim Kibum guy?” whispers Jinri excitedly, and you try your hardest not to roll your eyes. Jinri has to be the most talkative girl ever, even during such tense situations such as this one. You’d think she’d be quiet, but she isn’t. Maybe you should’ve just assigned her with someone else.

“If we want to catch him, then we’ll have to stay concentrated on this task,” you say as the two of you peer cautiously into the adjacent hallway, guns raised, but there are no goons there either. How strange. You’d think that—

“Yeah, of course,” Jinri says enthusiastically, “I’m totally concentrated right now.”

Then keep quiet and let me concentrate as well, you think to yourself, but don’t say it aloud. You don’t want to hurt her feelings, after all. Not only that, but Jinri always becomes sad and mopey when people actually tell her how they feel towards her. You really don’t need her to be in a horrible mood at this moment, for both her safety and your own, considering the fact that she was your backup and you hers.

And great. You’ve lost your previous train of thought. What had you been thinking about again, before Jinri interrupted you? Ugh, you can’t remember.

“Let’s just go,” you mutter to Jinri, grip on your gun tightening as you continue to stalk as silently as possible down the hallway. This hallway leaded the two of you to a door, and as Jinri pressed her back next to her the door, you took position on the other side.

“Ready?” you whispered to your partner.

She nodded, her cheerful demeanor simmering down to a more serious one. “Yes.”

“On three,” you whispered, before mouthing the numbers. Once you got to ‘two’, you spun and kicked open the door. It had been locked, but under the strength of your leg, the lock broke and the door swung open, hitting the wall with a loud sound.

No matter, though. The others probably had started rounding up all of the gang members on their end.

Eventually, Jinri spun as well, and the two of you aimed your guns into…

An empty room.

Sighing softly, the two of you allow your tense postures to loosen. Lowering your weapons, the two of you turn to one another, confused.

That is when you remembered what you had been musing about before.

It’s funny how there is nobody in the hallways at all. The gang member who worked under Kim Kibum had told us that this place would be crawling with most of them. And there’s no one in this room. It’s silent, as if there’s no one here. You frown at your musing, before you begin to pale and your eyes widen in realization.

And…if there’s no one here, then…

“It’s a trap!” you yell, turning to Jinri. “This was a set up! We need to round up all the others, and quick!”

Jinri looks surprised from your outburst; not only that but the shock begins to turn into the very same horror you feel coiling within the depths of your stomach.

“Let’s go!” she agrees before the two of you frantically turned around to run out of the room.

“I had always known you were a smart one.”

You and Jinri freeze, though you come to your senses quickly and whip around, aiming your gun towards Kim Kibum when a shot rings out. And it’s not from your gun.

It’s not from Jinri’s, either.

“JINRI!” you shout, looking wide-eyed as she falls onto the floor. She places her hand over where the bullet had penetrated, her thigh, and squeezes her eyes shut in pain. Her free hand supports her so she is sitting on the floor rather than lying down.

You glare at Kibum, raising your gun at him only to pause when he chuckles, his gun aimed at Jinri.

“You wouldn’t want to shoot me when I could just as easily shoot your little partner, would you?” he asks, voice sounding falsely innocent.

Your eyes narrow. “What the hell do you want from us?” It’s troubling that he hasn’t killed the two of you yet, as abnormal as it may sound. Usually Kibum is the type of person who shoots first and asks questions later. So why is he carrying on a conversation with you? Why hasn’t he pulled the trigger, or delivered more life-threatening injuries?

“Put down your gun first, Sweetheart,” drawls the man, smirking. “I feel all nervous what with your gun still in your hand. Who knows what you might attempt to do! And, by complete accident, what might happen to your little partner over there if you even dare shoot in my direction.”

Jinri whimpers; from fear or from pain, you aren’t sure. But it’s enough to make you squat down, your hands held up in surrender. You place down your gun before straightening up, your hands up in the air once more.

“Back away from the gun now,” he tells you, flicking his gun to the side to direct you. You obey, walking backwards, away from the gun. Away from finally managing to capture the notorious Kim Kibum. You bite your bottom lip, trembling in anger and resentment. You had been so close to finally catching Kim Kibum, that son of a !

And now? You’re being held at gun point, helpless as the woman under your supervision is bleeding, shaking from a gun wound. Oh, how ing helpless you feel.

As if knowing exactly what you are thinking, Kibum’s smirk widens as he tilts his head to the side. “Disappointed? Angry? Oh, it’s okay; even if someone had tipped you off without my knowing—which in itself is impossible—you still wouldn’t have been able to take me into custody. Does that make you feel better, Ms. Inspector?”

Your mouth twitches in irritation as you drawl out a sarcastic, “Very.” Afterwards, you flick your eyes towards Jinri, feeling remorse. You feel so helpless, unable to aid Jinri. She needed medical attention, for who knows if Kibum shot her in a major artery?

“I didn’t shoot her in a major artery, if you’re wondering,” he speaks up suddenly. “I’m not that sloppy, y’know. Been doing this business for a while. She won’t die, unless she loses a lot of blood. But that won’t be happening any time soon, I figure.”

You narrow your eyes at him. “And what exactly do you hope to gain from doing all of this? Are you holding the others at gun point like this too?”

Kibum shakes his head, looking amused. “No. My men have probably killed them by now.”

Your eyes widen, unable to hide your shock, while Jinri lets out another whimper, tears falling down her face. This time, you know for a fact it isn’t out of pain. It isn’t out of fear, either; not fully, anyway. You know because you feel just as heartbroken as her to know that the rest of your men might be dead, this very moment. And it had been you who had brought them to their death.

“You BASTARD!” you shout, taking a threatening step towards him, but he raises an eyebrow as he carefully trains the gun at you. Not at your chest, considering the fact that both you and Jinri have bulletproof vests on, but instead at your head. There is nothing there to stop a bullet from penetrating it, after all.

Jinri shouts your name, sobbing, and you still. You drop your hands from your surrender position, however, and clench them into fists at your sides. You’re done playing the helpless victim, though you know you won’t be able to show off your heroics in such a situation. But you are done putting your hands up for Kim Kibum; if you die, then you die with your dignity and pride intact.

Kibum chuckles. “So brave you are, putting your hands back down,” he teases you, but you don’t rise to the bait. You glare at him before turning towards Jinri, concerned.

“Is it alright if I go tend to her?” You would’ve added a snide ‘Your Majesty’ to that but know that he probably would’ve enjoyed that, sick man that he is. After having attempted to nab him so many times in the past, you picked up a few things about Kibum; not that you really wanted to, that is.

Kibum looks carefully at you before finally nodding his head. “Fine.”

You hurry over to Jinri and squat down next to her. “Let me see it,” you say. Your eyes soften as she shakes her head, tears continuing to streak down her face. This is her first time being in such a dire situation; you wish now that you had taken someone else, anyone else, so she wouldn’t have had to deal with this.

Then again, if you had done that, then she would’ve gotten killed. Maybe if you had just gone to the other side of the building the rest of them could’ve been saved somehow, some way.

Ignoring the dark thoughts, you strip off a part of your long-sleeved dress shirt and stare deep into the younger woman’s eyes. “Please, Jinri: I want to help you, okay? Will you please let me see your wound?” The two of you hold eye contact until finally she finally nods her head and moves her hand away.

The blood continues to trickle, but thankfully it isn’t gushing like a river as you had previous thought. Quickly, and as efficiently as possible, you wrap the cloth of white fabric around the wound and tie it as tightly as you can, though making sure it isn’t too tight that it hurt Jinri and stops blood circulation.

“How are you feeling?” you murmur, helping Jinri sit up better. You wipe the sweat off of her brow and allow her to hold your hand with her bloodied one, not even caring how tight her grip is.

“Oh, how touching,” comes a voice from behind, and you turn your head to see someone leaning casually against the door frame with their hands in their pockets. You narrow your eyes at the man, remembering him to be the so-called ‘snitch’ who had ‘betrayed’ Kibum: Kai. Though, records at the police station state that his real name is in fact Kim Jongin.

You,” you spit, attempting to shield Jinri away from him. But then again, there is also Kibum, gun in hand, on the other side. How are you supposed to protect her from both of them, especially when one of them has a gun? And you’re pretty sure that Jongin has a gun on him somewhere; he isn’t stupid enough to go without one.

“Me,” he says, smirking in a very Kibum-esque fashion. You resist the urge to roll your eyes, instead glancing down at Jinri to make sure she is fine. Only to see her staring down at her free, blood-free hand; her cheeks are red, though you can’t be sure as to why that is.

“Ah, would you look at that. It’s Little Miss Choi Jinri: shot and wounded,” says Jongin, straightening up and taking a step towards the two of you.

You immediately place your hand around Jinri’s shoulder blades, glaring at the man. “Back off,” you growl as threateningly as possible.

He laughs but doesn’t take another step closer, thankfully. To be honest, you aren’t quite sure what you would’ve done had he continued to walk, but you do know you would’ve done anything to make sure Jinri didn’t get hurt any further.

“What, you’re not looking at me anymore, Jinri?” Jongin continues nevertheless, making you narrow your eyes at him. “Nothing else to say to me?”

You furrow your eyebrows at this. ‘Nothing else to say’? What does he mean by that? Or is he just spouting random nonsense?

“No more ‘thank you so much for cooperating with us’ or any ‘would you like to go out for coffee sometime’?” Jongin says, egging the woman on. You look down to see Jinri turning even redder; she doesn’t take her eyes off of her feet and is even trembling.

“Shut up, you ,” you hiss out, looking away from her and glaring up at the man. “You think you’re all high and mighty because you not only pulled a fast one on the police but also hurt an innocent girl’s feelings?”

Jongin stares at you, still smiling, as if your words washed over him like water. “Yeah, pretty much,” he says, shrugging his shoulders.

You scoff at his idiotic words, looking down at Jinri and squeezing her shoulder. Her trembling decreases somewhat, thankfully.

To be honest, you don’t think any less of her because she had a crush on Jongin before; he had seemed like an innocent boy who had wanted to start over with his life when he confessed about Kibum’s whereabouts. Jinri had only fallen for that act. It isn’t her fault at all.

And, to be honest, it’s almost funny how much closer you're feeling to Jinri after only a few minutes. Before, you had been hoping she would shut her trap, but now you wish that she would just be that energetic girl, so full of life and energy, again.

Kibum chuckles. “Well, this is entertaining and all, but on to business. Kai, did you and the others get rid of the other officers like I told you to?”

Jongin gives him a thumb’s up, much to your horror and disgust. “Yup! All of them shot right through the head. Didn’t even get a chance to react or beg for their sorry, miserable lives.”

Jinri gasps at this, fresh tears falling down her paler-than-normal cheeks. You squeeze her shoulder; not only to comfort her but yourself as well this time.

“Good. Then let’s finish things up,” Kibum says, turning to both you and Jinri. You glare at him, showing to him that you are unafraid. But the thing is that, deep inside, a part of you is wriggling around in great distress. You don’t want to die, you really don’t, but you have come to terms with the fact that in your line of business, people do die. You came to terms with it long ago, and so you aren’t as afraid as you might have been years ago, when you first joined the police.

But Jinri…she is still young enough to do something with her life! She joined the police and your team just a few months ago! She isn’t ready for this, any of this, and you don’t want her to be.

Jinri begins to tremble once more, and you attempt to shield her away from the line of fire. Might as well be you first, you suppose; you’ll die trying to protect Jinri if you have to.

But, having kept your eyes trained on Kibum, you fail to notice Jongin coming towards the two of you until he is hauling Jinri into his arms. She screams, out of fear and out of pain for her injured leg being jostled. You gasp out in shock, before fury overwhelms you and you stand up.

“LET HER GO, YOU PIECE OF !” you yell, struggling to pull Jinri away from him, only to have arms encircle your waist from behind and drag you, kicking and screaming, away from her.

Kibum turns you around, grinning, and manages to pin your arms behind your back. You still fight, but it’s difficult to when you can’t move your arms, and suddenly your back is pressed against a wall. He presses against your front, keeping a knee between your legs so you can’t try and kick him where the sun don’t shine.

“Do you know how long I’ve waited for this?” he whispers, nose trailing along your jawline. Shocked, you unconsciously stop fighting him. Unsure of what he is doing. Unsure of what his motives are.

“J-Jinri—” you stutter.

“She’s with Kai, and I’m pretty sure they’re on their way to the helicopter by now,” Kibum whispers. “He’ll take good care of her, don’t you worry.”

Your belly coils at those words, and you begin to renew your struggles. “LEAVE HER ALONE! SHE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!”

“Yes, she does,” says Kibum, chuckling, “I’m afraid Kai is pretty smitten with her. And she with him, from what he told me. She asked him out, after all. Shy, she does look, but she’s pretty bold underneath that demeanour of hers, is she not?”

You open your mouth to yell some more, only for his lips to suddenly, completely out of nowhere, cover yours. You once more become numb, and when he presses against you once more, you can’t help but moan into the kiss without really meaning to. Unfortunately, you had always found the drug lord attractive, but had squashed those feelings a long time ago.

But it appears as if you hadn’t squashed them well enough after all, if how responsive you’re being is any indication.

At this thought, you begin to struggle once more, but it’s too late: his tongue is in your mouth and he is such a great kisser and slowly you seem to be forgetting what you should be doing, or even what is going on. All you can think of and feel is Kibum; pressing against you, kissing you, holding you…

Finally, he pulls away, his eyes bright and his mouth wide in a smile. “I knew it,” he whispers, holding your wrists with one hand while the now-free one pushes a lock of your hair behind your ear. “I knew you were attracted to me, like I am to you.”

“You don’t know anything,” you say, but it lacks all the anger and animosity you try to deliver. Instead, you end up gasping it out; mouth no doubt swollen from kissing and cheeks rosy red.

His grin widens. “Let’s go,” he says, pulling you away from the hall and pushing you out of the room, your arms still pinned behind your back. “We have a helicopter we need to catch.”

“So this was your plan?” you spit, trying to drag your feet and delay him. Maybe, just maybe, backup is arriving. Maybe you and Jinri will be rescued.

And yet, part of you—a very treacherous part indeed—doesn’t want you to be rescued from Kim Kibum.

“Yes,” he says, “I planned all of this so I could have you. And now even Kai has someone for himself.”

“You’re disgusting, both of you,” you growl.

Kibum ceases walking all of a sudden, and then you can feel his breath against your ear. You shrink away but are, unfortunately, unable to stop yourself from shivering.

You like it, though,” he whispers sensually, before continuing to haul you out of the building.

And you know then, a horrible yet exciting feeling gnawing at you, that he is right.


Written by: Admin M.