Again, Again (Henry)

Super Junior Scenarios

“I am so tired,” says Henry, flopping onto the hotel room’s bed with a massive sigh.

You laugh, sitting on the edge of the bed, and watch him silently. He deserves some time to rest after everything that has happened to him. Honestly, you hadn’t at first wanted him to find out about you and who you were and what you could do, but as he began to worm his way into your life, the urge to tell him the truth became worse and worse.

So you told him. You told him all about how you could travel through different universes. You have no idea how you got the power, but all you know is that you have been able to do this ever since you turned ten.

You don’t go to different worlds, but instead, you stay on Earth. However, you travel to different universes in which things on Earth are very different. Sometimes Earth is experiencing World War Three, sometimes Earth is being invaded by aliens, sometimes Earth is completely futuristic, sometimes Earth isn’t inhabited by anyone—at first you believed that you could travel through time, but then you met one of your best friends and she was completely different from the girl you knew from your original universe.

That was when you realized that you could travel into different universes where almost everything and everyone you knew was different.

When Henry found out, he was very curious about how he acted in different universes, and brought up the question you found yourself enamored with—was it possible to take someone to different universes with you?

You tried it out, being able to travel through universes at will now, and it worked. The two of you saw wonderful things together, and your friendship began to build and grow until you realized you had fallen in love with Henry. And you still are in love with him.

You turn to Henry when he softly calls out your name, eyes still closed.

“Yes?” you ask, tilting your head to the side.

“Can you tell me something about me? A me from a different universe?” Though Henry does go with you to different universes, there are times when you travel by yourself, whenever he can’t come for whatever reason. It’s fun, but not as fun as going with him, of course.

“Sure,” you say, and immediately launch into story about meeting a different Henry who was a member of a popular boy group in Seoul, South Korea. You decide not to go into too much detail about the fact that there were some fans who didn’t like him due to the fact that he was a later addition to the group, and instead tell him about how kind he had been and how you had met that different him.

Henry laughs, finally opening his eyes to stare at you. “That’s crazy,” he murmurs. “I can’t imagine me furthering my hobbies for playing the violin and rapping and becoming famous…”

You shrug your shoulders. “Well, different universes are created whenever a person has to make a choice—it depends on how many choices there are, and a universe is created for each choice, no matter how small that choice is. So, perhaps in the future you have to make a choice about auditioning or not. Or maybe a different you in a different universe was or is to make that choice.”

“…this travelling and different universes thing is confusing.”

You laugh gaily. “Tell me about it.”

“But it’s really cool, too.”

Smiling wistfully, you nod your head. “It really is.” You decide not to tell him of the time where you used to think it was some sort of curse; back when you had no idea how to control your strange ability and always managed to pop into a different universe.

In fact, you aren’t quite sure if this universe you’re in right now is your correct one, or whether when you were younger you forgot where you originally came from.

Who knows? Maybe your correct universe is the one where Henry is in that famous boy group, Super Junior-M, and you are supposed to end up as a fan who wishes she could meet him. Or maybe there is already another you in that universe.

Henry softly calls your name once more, and you turn to him again questioningly. When your eyes meets his, the emotion and depth in them takes your breath away. His hand escapes from under the covers he had thrown over himself and grasps one of yours.

“I can’t handle the thought of me in another universe not knowing you,” he whispers softly, voice just a tad pained. “I’m so glad I met you in this universe at least. I just wish that I could know you in all of them, no matter how many, and fall in love with every single one of you over and over again.”

Your heart skips a beat at his wonderful, romantic words, and when his hand tugs yours, you understand his silent command, his silent question. Slowly, you lean down so your lips can brush against his.

And you decide to tell him of the time you met him in another universe and he had been married to you some other day, because right now, you’re a bit preoccupied by Henry’s lips, searching constantly for yours.


Written by: Admin M.