Who wants some tea?

It was planned.

It was planned

written by printedmemories.

(11/04/2012)

Please do not plagiarize

 

Please do listen to this song as you read.

 

Though I wasn't really prepared of what will happen, I will just gladly accept it for whatever it was. I have nothing to do with my life because I know everything I’m doing and speaking of were carefully planned by God, I believe that there are no accidents it was well written in a thick and finished novel that you couldn't look at the end because every page is meant for a day. Every page has a lesson for us to learn and to forgive those whoever hurt us that day.
 
 
She weren’t in there but she’s in my mind.
 
 
I don’t know her; she was a complete stranger that God had slowly drawn her image on the back of my mind as I peacefully sleep last night. Her smiling image bloody bothers my soul, I can’t even do my tasks properly. This beautiful stranger who’s slowly fading as I opened my eyes makes me wonder if she’s even real.
 
“Are you okay?” Chanyeol asked me in his worried and serious tone. “I’m fine.” I responded along with a small smile on my face.
“You don’t look fine.” He patted my shoulder; suddenly our manager went up to me to excuse jongin for the rehearsal of maxstep. 
“Uh… Sure manager hyung.” I timidly went to jongin’s room and knocked. “Yah, manager’s looking for you.”
 
The door quickly opened revealing his favorite sweater and black sweat pants, He smiled at me; he looks quite excited because he’s going to work with his seniors and luhan’s going to be there, his best friend. “Bye leader hyung!” he quickly grabbed his bag and went out. I sighed.
 
“What will I do to you?” I muttered under my breath 
“What will do to whom?” I almost punched Chanyeol who happened to be at my back. “Seriously, Suho hyung what’s wrong with you today.”
“Nothing is wrong with me; I’m just tired because I came home last night from my trip to my parent’s house.”
 
He crossed his arms and chuckled. “Gosh, you’re a er in lying.”
I shot him with my infamous cold glare, he didn’t get frightened with it maybe I at both two things: glaring and lying. I shook my head as I shoved him from my way and went to my room.
 
 
 
 
“Why is this woman does bothers me today so badly.” I stared at my sky blue colored ceiling when a knocked on my door interrupted my deep thoughts about this girl. “Hyung! Breakfast is ready!” it was kyungsoo’s voice.
“Uh…Okay! I’ll just follow.” I shouted. 
 
I got up and slipped on my slippers and went out of my room, I hear noises from the dining room. I bet they’re fighting over an egg or whatever it is. I silently sit beside Sehun whose busy digging in his bowl of rice and munching hungrily like a caveman; I made a disgusting face.
 
“Seriously, Sehun…”  baekhyun said. “Could you please slow down?”
“But… I haven’t eaten dinner last night.” He said while munching down the food on his mouth, it was pretty disgusting.
“Sehun, Slow down.” I finally said with a serious tone; the members looked at me with a weird expression on their faces. 
 
 
chanyeol's point of view
 
 
“What happened to you Hyung?” kyungsoo whispered to chanyeol.
“He’s been like that since he woke up.” I whispered back to him, we both looked at him and his serious aura made me shiver and kyungsoo narrowed his eyes. 
 
After eating, Sehun volunteered to wash the dishes I guess this also the perfect time to ask our leader what’s his problem. I silently followed him. “Yah,
Chanyeol… stop following Me.” he said without looking back at me.
“What the hell is wrong with you hyung~?” I asked him in a demanding tone. “Why do you suddenly keep problems from us?”
 
From what I said, I attracted too much attention that made the other members startled, everyone except for sehun who’s busy cleaning the plates. Everyone kept on asking what happened, why I suddenly shouted at our leader.
 
“I think everyone is over reacting at my sudden state.” Suho smirked. “Everyone seems to be worried.”
“Why don’t you just tell us!” kyungsoo demanded; baekhyun was pretty dumbfounded, he couldn’t speak.
 
end of his point of view
 
 
 
I wanted to burst out laughing but I don’t want to ruin the scene, looking at the other members curious faces made me want to tell them what bugs me but if I tell them, they will call me crazy because of a small reason – a girl. I sighed when suddenly there was loud bang on Sehun’s room, We all rushed and saw a girl, I think she climbed up in the window since it was widely opened, everyone gasped except for me.
 
 
“Argh.” She held her knee though she didn’t held her head up.
“A sasaeng fan!” kyungsoo quickly took his phone and dialed manager’s number; I stopped him. “wait, kyungsoo she’s bleeding.”
 
I quickly went up to her and carry her on the living room, all the members were puzzled because I brought a sasaeng fan inside our dorm. Sehun happily cheered as he took off his apron and suddenly screamed. “WHO IS SHE?!”
 
 
“A sasaeng fan who climbed on your window.” Baekhyun plastered a straight face.
“WHAT?!” he yelled again; my eyebrows met. 
“Would you please shut up?” 
 
 
I looked back on the girl who’s silently sobbing; I think she’s not even Korean. She slowly and embarrassingly shoved my hand and signaled me that she can do it by herself but I insisted to, I cleaned her bruise and put on a yellow band aid on it. As she wiped her tears, she said thank you.
 
 
I knew it she wasn’t Korean.
 
 
“Who are you and why are you climbing other people’s house?” Chanyeol crossed his arms and the girl finally held her head up. 
“I…” she said pointing at herself. “… Want to see you guys.” She said in english
“What did she said?” chanyeol suddenly elbowed kyungsoo. “I didn’t hear her.” Kyungsoo shook his head.
“Here.” She took something from her bag; it was our mini album. “Sign please?” she blinked her eyes and smiled.
 
 
 
My world stopped. Her smile suddenly made me realized that she’s the one I kept on thinking since this morning. Was that a sign? Everyone suddenly sounded pissed at the girl but I suddenly chuckled which made them look at me. “Come on guys, she just wanted a sign on her album.”
 
 
She shook her head and made and ‘X’ sign using her hands. “For my bestfriend.” Still in english
 
“I think she said it’s for her best friend.” Sehun confidently said which made baekhyun snickered rolling his eyes.
“Yeah! That’s right!” the girl thumbs up at sehun and she took a small piece of paper and gave it, it was written in hangul:
 
My best friend found out that I’m going to Seoul then she asked me a favor to all of you signed this, I was on the front entrance of you door but the security won’t let me in because they thought I’m an obsessed fan. I tried to explain to them but they said I need to go home because I will not make it to you guys so my plan is to let a Korean who understands English to write this letter and translate everything I will say and climbed at the nearest window to fulfill my best friend’s  favor. Please? Thank you! 
 
 
Kyungsoo read it out loud and she smiled throughout. 
 
“So you’re not a sasaeng fan?”
She shook her head and held out the album to us. “Sign please?”
 
 
Chanyeol sighed and took the album and we all signed on it, I secretly looked at her as her smile slowly grew her face. My heart thumped fast as I gave her the album and bowed to us.  “Gomawo.” Her eye smile finally shows up again. “Good bye, Thanks again!”
 
“Wait, do you want some tea?” I stopped her as she walks towards the door.
“Huh?” she scratched her head. “Please say it in English, I don’t understand.”
“Oh, uh… do you want some tea before leaving?” 
“Sure.” She nodded.
 
Chanyeol quickly assisted her in putting her bag down and ushered her to the dining table; she carefully sat down and everyone followed her. Kyungsoo quickly grabbed a cup and opened the cabinet; he took a last tea bag and put in on the cup with hot water stirred it with some milk and honey.
 
“Here you go.” Kyungsoo dashed and put the tea in front of her. 
“Thank you!” She said, taking a small sip on the hot tea. “It tastes nice.”
There was a pause, none of us dared to ask what her name is. Though she was busy sipping on the hot tea that kyungsoo made I cleared my throat. “Oh by the way.” She wiped with her handkerchief. “My name is Mica.”
 
 
 
After she drank all of her tea, she bowed to all of us and bid goodbye. “I think I need to go, I have to pack my things.” She did some hand signals. “I’m going back to the Philippines this evening.”
 
“Philippines?” I asked; she nodded. “I’ll be going?”
 
Everyone stood up and led her to the front door; I don’t want her to go so soon. I want to be with her. I can’t believe that I won’t get to see her again.
 
“Wait, I’ll come with you.”
“What?” she raised an eyebrow. 
I rushed to my room and took my favorite hoodie. “Uhh. Wear this so that the security won’t recognize you” I said “it’s okay if you will not return it to me.”
“um, okay. Thanks!” she quickly put on the hoodie and bowed again to the other members.
 
 
As we walk on the hallway, she was humming some song when I stopped and she opened the entrance, I watched her walk until her figure vanished, I wanted to hug her but I can’t. I will really miss her; how funny for a girl who wears a skirt and climbed on sehun’s window just to get our signs for her best friend, what a good friend.  I slowly closed the door accepting the fact that our paths will never cross paths again even though I try to find her in the Philippines, It seems hard since there's so many named mica living there. maybe I'll just trust destiny, maybe in the future pages of my book, I will just be surprised that we will see each other again.
 
 
 
I went back to the dorm and the members gave me a teasing smile. “You liked her didn’t you?” baekhyun and kyungsoo asked the same question. “Based on his actions awhile ago, I think the answer is, yes.” Chanyeol chuckled and I frowned. 
“You guys better stop teasing or else I will put insects on your beds!” I yelled at them, preventing myself to blush but they kept on giggling.
 
 
Suddenly the door opened, “Hey guys did I missed something?” It was jongin. “No, nothing at all.” The reast of the members gave eyed at me and smiled. “uh, yeah yeah~ nothing. Why did you arrive so early?”
 
“Oh, Hyoyeon noona went to her rehearsal schedules in their new song while the other members had their own tapings.” He smiled as he put down his sports bag on the couch while fishing out something from his bag. “I heard from baekhyun that our tea is running out of stock, so I bought one! who want some tea?”
 
 
 “SUHO HYUNG WANT SOME TEA!” the members pointed at me and laughed, I covered my face and hid my redden face. Oh great. I thought.
 
 

 

greetings from the author

안녕하세요 reader! 다시 하 고 나의 독자에 대 한 쓰기 필요로 하는 이유가 왜 내 친구가 만난 온라인이 semestral 브레이크 fanfiction 작가 또한 때문에 다시 작성 하는 많은 영감을 감사 하려고 하기 때문에이 이야기를 썼습니다, 그들의 이야기를 읽고 다음 자신에 게 나에 게 말했다. 나에 게 그들의 기대를 실패 하 고 싶지 않아, 난 당신 들 만큼 내 다른 fanfics, 사랑 많은 저자에서 이것을 즐겼다 바랍니다.

 

 
baekhyun's cute baby photo: 
 
 
Please do comment and subscribe ^^