"I need a job."

❄ Winter Romance

 

- AJ's Pov -
 
 

 

 

“Urgh.. I need a job…” I groaned as I threw the newspaper across the room. My roommate ignored my complaint as usual. He’s too busy with his busy life to pay attention to me anyway. “Yah, Hoon…”

“…” He stared into his laptop which resulted in him ignoring me, yet again. I sighed then took the couch pillow, aimed it at him then launched it at his head. Nice shot. “Aish… what was that for?!”

“Yah! I need a job!”

Hoon pouted his lips, “So you throw a pillow at me...? I don’t think you’ll get a job that way.”

“You were ignoring me.” I laid back onto the couch, crossing my arms. It’s so hard to find a decent job these days that pay well and that are easy to do. I’m starting to fall behind in debt, praying that the loan sharks won’t get me just in case Hoon decides to move away. His family is full of gangsters which is kind of hard to believe; Hoon, himself is a great fighter. I thank him for saving my life ever since we met.

“I told you before,” He mutter as he typed on his laptop. “You can always work with me at the bakery. I’m the boss so just let me know if you want to work there.”

“I’m not into baking… at all.”

He shrugged, “Like I said, just let me know Mr. I-need-a-job. I could call Soohyun and he can get you into the medical field. Though, that might not work since you hate blood… you might as well work with me.”

Hoon… is a baker. His baking side comes from his mom and his mafia side comes from his dad. Both of his parents treat us like angels. I’m not even their real son but they love me for some reason. Maybe it’s because of my close relationship with Hoon.

“Erm.. let me come in tomorrow. I'll check it out for myself." I started at the ceiling. "I'm telling you, if I hate it then I'm not working there."

"And don't forget that we have to pay the rent soon. If you work for me, I'll pay it all and then you can have some of the money left over. Just think about it." He close his laptop and stood up, leaving me to sit alone.

He was right though. I have to pay up everything before I get caught and thrown in jail. How did I let this happen to me, I'm not sure. Maybe I should work for him..

 
 

 

Hello! So basically, this was a little character introduction and story introduction. AJ and Hoon are two of the main characters so you'll see more of them. This was just a short update (since I'm terrible with first chapters). But I promise the story will get better~! Thank you for subscribing when there were no chapters! I nearly cried!! Hehe. Thanks for reading~