Official.

Car Wash.

Hey guys! This isn't going to be a ty chapter.  Sorry if I disappointed you! I'll do better next time! This one's short so don't expect great things!

----------

After everyone left from your house after you made lunch, Chanyeol stayed behind with you to help clean up after everyone and to talk just a little bit more.

You both got done washing the dishes and decided to watch an action movie so you two could fall asleep. 

Chanyeol put in The Avengers and you already started to doze off 40 minutes into it.

"Hey, don't fall asleep, it's the best part." Chanyeol shook you and you slightly shivered, waking up and looking at the TV a little dazed.

The Hulk and Thor just finished a tiny little battle in the hanger of the ship/plane they were on, and The Hulk punched Thor into the distance.

You and Chanyeol started to burst out laughing and flailing your arms in the air and grabbing your stomachs. "You're right Yeol, that was the best part." "I know." Chanyeol grabbed you and pulled you close, while nudging his face into your neck. "So..."

"So? What's on your mind Chanyeol?" Chanyeol unlatched him self from your neck and looked at you with sincere eyes as he spoke in whisper to you. " So, does this mean we're together now?" 

"I don't know, do you want to be together?" You asked him. "Mmm, yes." He leaned in and kissed your forehead. "Okay, then it's official, you're mine now." You sat up planted your soft lips to his plump ones. 

"And you're mine." Chanyeol said while latching his lips to your neck leaving small purple love marks there. You groaned a little earning a tiny smirk from him. 

"Babe, I don't want to do anything. Well, not tonight at least. Sorry Yeol." You pouted a little, feeling a little bad that you had declined him. 

"No it's all good. I just wanted to make sure that everyone knows your mine, and now, no one will take you away from me."

"Well, so no girl takes you away from me, it's my turn." You immediately started to attack Chanyeol's jaw line and worked way down to his neck, leaving even more marks on his neck than he did to yours. "There." 

Chanyeol opened his eyes, feeling flustered from your little gesture. "Wow."

After that little session, you both fell asleep in each others arms.

----------

The next day, you woke up and made breakfast together. After that you both went to D.O.'s place to hang out, then to go to the mall all together.

At the mall old couples and girls gave you and Chanyeol looks because of the numerous hickeys on your necks. You felt a little scared, seeing you like this, Chanyeol sensed your insecureness and pulled you close to him and kissed your forehead giving you reassuring words.

"Hey don't worry. They're just jealous of us because we look like a good couple." He looked down at you with eyes that made your knees weak.

The rest of the day, whenever people would look at you Chanyeol would squeeze your hand, or Baekhyun would give the passers glares. 

And so, this was the start of a beautiful relationship. All starting, with a car wash.

-------------

WAAAAA. SO? Did you guys like it? I hope you did! Comments are more then welcome down below! Thanks for reading everyone! I really appreciate it and hope to write more for you guys!