Love game

Unexpected

Soon, they reached shibuya. Shibuya is crowded as always but no one will be able to recognize them. The Hsj members as they put on the disguise they  brought.  They then went into to the mall but something is not right.  The mall is unusually crowded! They realized that the ‘LOVE LOVE variety  show’ is having a program right now.

 

“Wow… there  are so many people!” Sayuri squeaked as they wanted to go the shop behind the backstage. They then came across a lady with hair perm. When she saw them, her eyes lit up.

 

“Oh! Can you all  do me a favor?”

 

She then plead them to join the game show by answering the question about the each other and have to do some activities. The girls were reluctant. They were worried that there were be rumors about them and the boys.

 

“There were be prizes too! 100000 yen  and a pair of ticket to Hokkaido for first couple!  50000 yen and a pair of tickets to Hokkaido for the Second couple! The 3rd will receive 30000yen and a pair of tickets to Hokkaido. The others will receive prizes too!” The lady yelped in elation.

 

After hearing that the girls were no longer unwilling. Then Chinen asked, “Do the rules said that 2 boys can answer or join but there is only one girl?”

 

 

The lady laughed before nodding, “3 or 4 will be accepted but not too many.”

 

Chinen grinned at Yamada telling him that this is a battle. Yamada smirked in reply.

 

Daiki stole a glance at  Rin who seems to be biting her lower lip.

 

The groups discussed and have decided to join the game show…

 

 

“ Thank you for waiting, minna-san! Today, we have more people joining this game show then usual! This time, the battle is going to be full of burning hot love between guys for 1 girl! So let’s invite… the first girl, Rin  kigamane with Daisuke Araoki( Actually Daiki Arioka, but have to act like another person so no one will know that he is an idol), Ryotaro Morakoto ( Ryutaro morimoto) and Innu Kai (inoo kei)!!!!

 

The crowd clapped loudly and warmly, everyone seems to be giving their full attention. Rin looked at Daiki. Daiki smiled in return. Rin somehow feels much better as she remember what Daiki says to her before they went up the stage…

 

Rin was getting ready to go on to the stage but she was thinking that Daiki and the other Jumps were not her boyfriend. “Can Daiki be considerate as one?” She thought.

She knew that it is foolish of them to play this game because they cant get close to each other. So they don’t really know many things about each other. She knew his birthday, his favourite food,  his height, his weight, his personalities and the things he like or don’t like. But still… It is not enough to win the game show can it?

Then a gentle hand tap on her shoulder. Daiki. “We can do this. Since we know each other long enough .” Daiki notice that rin is still worried so he pat her head softly and gave her his best, sweet  gentle smile.

 

“And because, I have always been observing you. I believe that I know you well enough. I have confident in both you and me. I believe in you too.” That made Rin’s heart filled with warmness.

 

‘Luckily, no one saw us.’ Rin thought, coming back to her sense.

 

“And now we have Tsukino  Miyu, Yamaha  Ryusuke (Yamada ryosuke),  Shinen Yuro (Chinen yuri) and Takike  Suya ( Takaki Yuya). Then here comes Michiyaki Sayuri and yuta nokajima( Yuto nakajima)!

 

The lady then announced the other participants.

 

“ The Lovely Dovey Show will now start!”