Loving you is Somthing I'll Never Regret

1432 - I LOVE YOU TOO

 

“Hyung, let me love you. I know you want ‘this’. I also know you’ve waited such a long period for me to admit my love to you. Jong, please, let me be your boyfriend, even for day, arasseo?”

Key insist. He’s desperate and in love with Jonghyun. Jonghyun just standing there in front of Key, like a puppet looking at Key with sad eyes. Jonghyun waited for this moment to happen since he the first day SHINee had debuted. At the recording studio, Key was singing his part in their debut song  ‘Noona is soo pretty’. He(Jonghyun) watched from outside. He definitely fall for him. Key was sweating and when he wipes his sweats, Jonghyun almost fell on the ground because it’s so hot! Plus, Key’s skin is milky(to die for).

“Yes, I’ve waited for this moment longtime already but, not like ‘this’. This ‘love’ that you called it, it's seems forced! What I've waited is true love, not forced one!!!"

" But, hyung? I don't understand? You know I love you not because you asked too.Hyung, please? "

"Dongsaeng, I'm sorry. I'm just sorry!!!"

Jonghyun let go of Key's hands and leave him there. But, when Jonghyun about to walk away from that place, Key immidiently tried to get him. He straight away hugged Jonghyun from behind.

"Let go of me, Key. Please , what do you want from me?" said Jonghyun ,

in tears

 while he struggles  to release Key's hugs.

" All I want is you, hyung. I like you since the first day we both audituoned in Seoul. For SMTOWN . And you know that look when I look at you. The look of loving someone. Loving you!"

"But..."

Before  Jonghyun can even finish his answer, something bad and terrible happened. A drunk driver unonsiously went over the borders and before Key can shout to Jonghyun to avoid the car, it hit him. Now, Jonghyun, the love of Key's life, was laying down on the crossroad covered in blood. It was soo hard to see Jonghyuns face 'cause it covered in blood from his head, which was bleeding non-stop.

As fast as lightning, he dialed 119(korean emergency number) for any help that he can get. After he called for help, he put Jonghyun's head on his lap and clean Jonghyun face with the shirt. The same shirt that he wanted to give to Jonghyun before he rejects him. The shirt was a white t-shirt with words saying 1432 - I LOVE YOU. But now, the shirt that was very clean was dirty, covered in Jonghyun's blood.

"Jonghyun, wake up! Can you hear me,hyung? Jong, please don't do this to me!huhuhu"

Key said to Jonghyun, who is now half-concious, on his lap. He burst into tears until he's tears droppedon Jonghyun's face.

"Key, don't cry, you know I don't like when somebody crying over me. And you are very stupid. Stupid because ..... you love me.Please...what do you wan.....t?"

 

 

The ambulance had arrived............

They took Key together with them. And in the ambulance, Key was holding Jonghyun's hands tightly in his grip until they arrived at Seoul Hospital.