Music Girl & Music Boy

Music Girl & Music Boy
+Uraha's POV+ Is she going to be okay? "You okay, _______?" I asked. "Yea…I'm fine, Uraha-kun!" She smiled. Why…? Why did she smile?! "Are you sure?" I asked. "I'm fine! I feel fine now, Uraha-kun!" She laughed. I picked her up and both of us fell onto the bed, laughing. "If your still sick tomorrow, I'm going to call the doctor, ______! Okay ______" I said. "Fine, Mr Meanie." _____ pouted. +The Next Day+ _______ into the bathroom again, today. Once she's done I'll call the doctor! I ran in the bathroom & sat down next to her. "Shh,______." I said resting her head on my shoulder. "I don't feel good, Uraha!" She yelled grabbing onto my shirt tightly. I hugged her carefully to make sure she doesn't get sick. "I'll call the doctors after your done, but I'll just use the phone that's in the room so I can stay here, kay?" I said. She nodded baring her face into my chest. I picked her up and put her down on the bed carefully, and kissed her forehead. I pulled the blankets on top of her. I grabbed the phone that was on the other side of the room, and came back to ______ and sat on the bed next to her. "Hello, um my girlfriend is sick, I'd like to see if there's anything open around this week. Thank you bye." I spoke to the phone. "They said that they're open right now so we can go in." I said. "Okay." She tiredly said. She got up and I helped her get to the car and I helped her in. +At The Hospital+ "Well okay I'll tell you this Ms.______ is pregnant. So are you guys planning on getting married anytime soon?" The doctor asked. "Um…no." _______ said. +After They Get Back Home+ "I didn't mean to get you pregnant, ______. I know you don't love me." I whispered. "Who said I didn't love you, Uraha-kun? Whoever said that is just jealous, Uraha. I do love you, and I'm happy about this not upset. Don't forget that, okay?" She said sweetly. She stood up on her tippy toes and kissed me on the lips. I picked her up and fell on the bed with her. +Later That Day+ "How are you feeling, _______-chan?" I asked. "I feel fine right now, Uraha-kun!" "If you say so." We cuddling on the bed hoping that new family of ours will stay together forever. That we will never stay apart from each other. And that we hope we'll make great parents to this child/children of ours, and we will stay this way forever. +The Next Day+ ______-chan has been asleep for awhile, this is odd she never is. "_____-chan are you awake yet." I asked. I turned over her body to see if it's really her, when I did, I saw something I never want to see in my life! She was bleeding badly, and her pulse was very slow. I was checking what was wrong and I saw was cut and she was stabbed in the stomach. I ran to the phone to find that it was cut from the wires. Next to the phone I saw a note that read: You filthy bastard! You stole her from me and I'll make you pay for that! Since I can't have her, you won't be able to have her to! And heard about that new baby of yours, and that's why she has a knife in her stomach, because I never want to hear that she is going to have one ever again! Gor that little brother! Signed, Aoi, PS. She really not dead but just vary close to it! And if I hear you guys are going to have another baby, I'll punish you by making you watch me slowly kill or even her if I have so much hatred towards you! And you don't have any phone service so I just cut off all the phones in the whole house, and there's only one phone in the house I didnt cut off, it was mom's phone, remember Uraha?; and that's all it said. Mom's phone! I ran down the stairs and found mom's phone on the table! "Hello my girlfriend has been cut in throat and she got stabbed in the stomach to! Can you please send somebody over to help?!" I said into the phone, "Thank you very much!" I ran back up the stairs and ran back near ______-chan. "______-chan we'll make it through this! They're on the way now…I need to stop crying it's only making this worse! Just please stay with me, please! Don't keep your eyes closed, that's a bad sign!" I kept yelling. +At The Hospital+ "Sir, your very lucky that you broght her in when you did, otherwise she would be dead right now! But I do have some bad news, and after I tell you, you maybe very upset." The doctor said. "What is it?" I asked. "The baby was killed, and when it happened Ms _______ was almost killed too, but she now only remembers a guy named Uraha and her parents. Which to my guess your Uraha, aren't you?" The doctor asked. "Yes, I am Uraha. She's been living with me for a couple of days now! I was the one who called in because I'm the one who WAS the father of her child." I said. "I also have some good news, she was going to have twins, but only ONE of them was killed! There is going to be a baby still! But I have a feeling someone did this as revenge of some kind. Do you know who would do this?" The doctor asked. "I know who DID this. It was my older brother, Aoi! He wanted her all to himself and when he found out about the child uumm I mean children, he was very, very mad and tried killing her and the children. But he left me a note that said if he finds out she going to have another child he will kill her and/or her." I said. "She's going to have to stay here for awhile just to make sure she's okay!" The doctor said. +Later That Day+ I grabbed the phone and dialed in Aoi's phone number. "Are you happy now, well you know what? The child that you killed was only ONE out of the TWO! But they're out for you now, Aoi, don't forget that! She WANTS to be with ME she was HAPPY that she was going to be a MOTHER! Just don't hurt her hurt ME! You got that! Leave her alone!" I yelled into the phone.