Music Girl & Music Boy

Music Girl & Music Boy
•Uraha's POV• "Happy birthday, Sorin!" I said. "You finally came, Uraha!" Sorin said. "Only for my little Sorin!" I laughed. Sorin blushed and looked away. 'So cute! Wait why did she blushed?' "Yo! What's up guys?" Aoi said walking towards us. "Nothing really, but I'm talking to your brother right now." Sorin said. "Kay! I'll make it quick! Want to hang out, me and you only, sometime?" Aoi asked. "Go to hell, Aoi! I'm not in the mood to talk to your sorry ! This my holiday! Who I want to hang out with is Uraha! He's nicer to me!" Sorin yelled. Sorin ran up her room and slammed the door shut. 'Sorin…do you feel what I feel?' I ran up stairs and knocked on the door. "Come in, Uraha." Sorin said. Sorin's room looked so neat and clean. "How did you know it was me?" I asked. "I just had a feeling it was you." Sorin whispered. "Don't you want your birthday gift from me?" I asked. Sorin nodded slowly. "Okay! But you have to close your eyes first!" I said. I watched Sorin close her eyes slowly. I leaned in and kissed her on the lips to make her know my feelings. Sorin didn't stop me from kissing her, she just kissed back! We both back for air, I kept staring at her for a couple of minutes. We started to kiss again and we laid down on the bed, and took off our shirts and pants…and…I'm skipping the scene. By the time we were done it was 11:34 pm, everybody had already left the house. Sorin lives alone, so there's no parents to break us up. Sorin feel asleep in my arms awhile ago. I kissed the top of her forehead, and pulled her closer to me. •Next Day…Sorin's POV• I woke up feeling like I was going to puke, so I ran into the bathroom quickly. A second later, Uraha ran in the room and sat by my side.