Husband and wife?

The marriage between the princes and the princesses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(18 days before the wedding)

The make-up artist finished Ara's make up and she opened her eyes. She was really pretty today. Even prettier than normally. She was wearing her new dress in her favorite pink, but she couldn't smile.

"After today, it will be official." Ara said softly not noticing the boy who walked in.

"Look at that sad face there. And you called yourself pretty?" Baekhyun said playfully

"What are you doing here?" Ara said angry when he turned at him.

"I'm your husband. Duuuh." Baekhyun said and began to sit next to her.

Ara give him a glare and turned away.

"Where are the others?" Ara asked not looking at him.

"Picking up their wifes." Baekhyun answered

 

Myungsoo stepped out of his car and looked at the house in front of him. He sighed and walked to the front door and rang the doorbell.

"Wait a minute!" Myungsoo head Minah yelling and put his hands in his pockets.

After a half minute Minah opened the door in a rush and looked up to Myungsoo. Myungsoo looked at her from head to toe. Minah was wearing simple jeans and a simple white blouse with her also simple maid shoes.

"I'm so sorry Mister Myungsoo.  I didn't know what to wear for today's press converence and fell asleep last night when I was choosing clothes and..." Minah said but got interupted by Myungsoo who put a shopping bag in front of her face.

He put it then down and Minah took the bag.

"I already knew that this would happen, so I asked someone to buy some clothes for you." Myungsoo said and Minah eyes widened when she saw the beautiful white dress inside the shopping bag.

"Thank you so much young master." Minah said while bowing and Myungsoo sighed.

"Don't call me young master anymore. You're now my fiance remember?" Myungsoo said and Minah nodded.

"Ne. Young... I mean Myungsoo shi..." Minah said awkward and Myungsoo looked at her clothes again

"Just take off your clothes fast." Myungsoo said and Minah widened her eyes.

"Ne!?" Minah yelled suprised and Myungsoo sighed

"The dress." Myungsoo said when pointing to the bag and Minah smiled a bit embarrassed.

"I will wait outside so hurry up." Myungsoo said and Minah nodded smiling

 

Naeun opened the door and shocked from Jeongmin who was standing in front of her door.

"What are you doing!?" Naeun asked shocked

"I'm sorry Sunbaenim. I was searching for the doorbell, but I couldn't find it so i wanted to knock on the door, but I was at the same time afraid that the door will break because... "Jeongmin said panicking and Naeun gave him a stop sign.

"First we have a doorbell there." Naeun said while pointing to the right side of the door and Jeongmin began to look.

"Is that a doorbell? I thought it was an decoration." Jeongmin said while looking at the small button.

"Second, our house may look small and old, but it doesn't mean that it can break any moment." Naeun said and Jeongmin nodded.

"I'm sorry." Jeongmin said regretting a little what he just said.

"And third how did you know where I live?" Naeun asked and Jeongmin smiled.

"My mother told me." Jeongmin said and showed her the bag in his hands.

"What's that?" Naeun asked and Jeongmin gave the bag to Naeun.

Naeun opened the bag and widened her eyes when she saw a beautiful blue dress that looked more expensive than the house where she's living.

"You can wear this for the press converence." Jeongmin said smiling and Naeun give the bag fast to Jeongmin again.

"I can't wear this. It looks way too expensive and totally not my style. I'm alright with this." Naeun said

"Are you sure?" Jeongmin asked when he looked her from head to toe.

Naeun was wearing jeans with a simple white shirt with a vest.

"Are you now judging my clothes too?" Naeun asked a bit angry.

"No it's not like that!" Jeongmin said fast while shooking his head.

"Yes I'm poor, but that doesn't mean it's embarrassing." Naeun said while crossing her arms.

"I doesn't mean that." Jeongmin said softly.

"The hole world already know that I'm poor so it doesn't really matter how I look like right?" Naeun asked and closed the door behind her to lock it.

"But there will come a lot of people and you will be standing in every newspaper in the hole country. It's not about poor or rich, but to prevent that they will write something bad about you right?" Jeongmin said and Naeun was silence for a moment.

She doesn't has the right to be angry at Jeongmin because she knew that everything what Jeongmin said was true. It wasn't actually like her to be angry at him either, but she couldn't help it. She doesn't love the person standing here, but she must marry him. She doesn't have a choice. She's her dad's only hope.

"Minah is our maid and she's wearing something like this too. I can understand that you are angry at me, but can you at least give our family a bit respect. "Jeongmin said carefully and Naeun sighed.

"I got it. Wait for a moment." Naeun said and took Jeongmin's bag.

 

Myungsoo stopped for a traffic light and looked at Minah who was strangely silence. He then saw her nervous face and looked down to her hands that was holding in a fist.

"Are you nervous?" Myungsoo asked and Minah looked fast to Myungsoo.

"No. I'm alright." Minah said smiling awkwardly and Myungsoo looked back to his front again.

Myungsoo took a few cards out of his pocket and gave it to Minah.

"What's this?" Minah asked when she took the cards and Myungsoo started to drive again.

"These are the questions that they may going to ask you." Myungsoo said and Minah looked fast to him.

"Do I have to remember all these answers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter