Accident

The marriage between the princes and the princesses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(20 days before the wedding)

Baekhyun came back sighing and began to finish his breakfast.

"Hyung? Is he alright?" Jeongmin asked carefully, but Baekhyun shook his head.

"So, Daehyun still likes Ara." Myungsoo said and Baekhyun nodded.

"Wae? Ara noona is only using him right. Everyone knows it. She even said it to him." Jeongmin asked and Myungsoo sighed.

"Jeongmin ah. What if Minah told you that she's actually only using you. What will your reaction be?" Myungsoo asked

"That's absolutely impossible. Minah will never do that. Even if she told me so. She will definetely not mean it." Jeongmin said.

"So think's Daehyun too." Myungsoo said and Jeongmin started to nod.

"I'm going to school." Myungsoo ya. Will you make sure that Daehyun will do it too? Baekhyun asked and Myungsoo nodded.

"Don't worry about it too much." Myungsoo said and Baekhyun left the room frustrated.

"Should I go with you hyung?" Jeongmin, but Myungsoo shook his head.

"You will be late. Hurry up." Myungsoo said and Jeongmin nodded.

"Hyung fighting." Jeongmin said and Myungsoo walked upstairs.

He saw a few maids knocking on the door calling his name.

"Let me try." Myungsoo said and the Maids took a step away and bowed at him.

Myungsoo start to knock a few times on the door.

"Daehyun ah. It's hyung. open the door." Myungsoo said

"Hyung, go away. I'm not in the right mood now. Just leave me alone for a moment okay!" Daehyun yelled from inside and Myungsoo sighed.

"Leave. I will fix this." Myungsoo told the maids and they left.

"Daehyun ah. Open the door now. I'm getting angry." Myungsoo said and there was a silence for a moment.

But then Daehyun opened the door knowing how creepy his hyung can be if he got angry. Myungsoo walked the room and saw that Daehyun began to sit on his bed. Myungsoo sighed and began to sit next to him.

"Hyung, it's just not fair." Daehyun side while hiding his face with his right hand.

"I know, but we are the Lee brothers. Our life is destined to be like this." Myungsoo said.

"I know hyung, but why from all the peoples has hyung to be married with Ara noona." Daehyun said and Myungsoo sighed.

"Daehyun ah..." Myungsoo said

"I know." Daehyun cut him off. "I know that Ara noona is using me, but I just love her. If you really like someone. you don't care if you got used by her or not. I'm already happy enought that I can spend time with her." Daehyun said and Myungsoo sighed.

"Daehyun ah. Ara is not the only girl in this world. You have to forget about her. "Myungsoo said, but daehyun sighed.

"Hyung, the only reason you say  that is because you never fell in love before." Daehyun said and Myungsoo became silence.

"Maybe." Myungsoo answered and Daehyun looked at Myungsoo.

"Hyung, mian. I..." Daehyun said but Myungsoo smiled a little.

"If you are really sorry then go to school. I'm late now, because of you." Myungsoo said and Daehyun sighed.

"Okay Hyung, but I only go for hyung." Daehyun said and Myungsoo nodded.

"Come, I bring you with my car." Myungsoo said and opened the door, but then Jeongmin fell on the ground.

"Hyung?" Daehyun said surprised.

"Didn't I told you to go to school?" Myungsoo asked and Jeongmin began to stand up.

"Ani, you see. I don't have my licence yet." Jeongmin said while scratching his head.

Daehyun couldn't help, but smiled

"Gomawoyo Hyung." Daehyun said

 

"Sunsengnim! I'm really sorry that I'm late!" Jeongmin said when he walked the classroom in.

"Because this is the first time you're late this year I will let it go this time." The teacher said and Jeongmin bowed.

"Sunsengnim! You are the best!" Jeongmin said happy and ran to his seat.

"Why are you late?" One of his friend Youngmin asked

"Family problems." Jeongmin said and took his books out.

 

Myungsoo knocked on the door of the classroom.

"Sunsengnim." Myungsoo said

"Myungsoo ya." Ara said surprised.

And not only her. The hole class was surprised that Myungsoo was late.

"Student Myungsoo. Why are you late? This is the first time that you're late. Even Student Baekhyun was on time today." The teacher said surprised.

"There were some problems at home." Myungsoo said

"Arraso,I believe you. Take fast a seat." The teacher said and Myungsoo bowed.

He walked fast to a seat and took his books out of his bag and tried to focus on the class, but then he felt someone tapping on his arm and looked to his right. He then saw that the person next him was Naeun. She showed her notebook.

Why where you late?

Myungsoo looked at her that was looking at the teacher. He smiled a little and wrote something in his notebook and shove the notebook to Naeun.

Are you curious?

Naeun looked for a second at him and wrote something in her notebook again.

Ne, but if it's too personal you don't need to tell me.

Myungsoo looked at it and wrote something in his notebook again.

You will find it out soon. And when you find out. I"m sorry.

Naeun was confused, but decide to focus on the class again.

 

(19 days before the wedding)

Naeun walked to his dad that was still sleeping. No wonder. He had drank so much last night.

"Appa I'm going to work." Naeun said, but there was no answer.

Naeun s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter