My Confession

I Love You, Hyung!

In the evening, finally they reach the top of the mountain. They're watching beautiful sunset from the top of the mountain with the other climbers. The sky's getting dark, they set up their tents because they will stay at the top of the mountain that night. There are 3 tents there, two large tents and a small tent. Two tents can be filled by four people, a small tent can only be filled by two people. Kris, Tao, Kai and Lay will sleep at first tent. The second tent will be filled by Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Luhan and Joonmyun. Sehun and Kyungsoo will sleep in third tent. Chanyeol, Kris, Kai and Joonmyun collecting wood and made ​​a fire. Baekhyun, Tao, Lay and Kyungsoo are preparing barbeque for their dinner. They're sitting in a circle around the fire, barbeque-ing, talking and joking together.

"Sshhh shhhh"

Sehun who hears a strange noise (?) tries to find where the sound came from, then he find it. The sound came from Kyungsoo who's sitting beside him.  Kyungsoo's shaking and hugging himself.

"Hyung!" Sehun shakes his body. The other friend come closer to Kyungsoo, so does Joonmyun.

"Damn! He's cold! Kyungsoo, hold on, please! " Joonmyun begging and pulling Kyungsoo into his arms. Sehun, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Luhan hug him too.

"ii-iitts-ss ss-ssoo cc-ccool-lldd, hhh-hyyuu-uungggghh"  Kyungsoo can't talk propely.

"I'll make a hot tea for him" Tao is going to make tea for him. Lay rubs Kyungsoo cheeks to make him feels warm.

"Joonmyun-ah, please take Kyungsoo inside, it's so cold here"

Joonmyun brings Kyungsoo to his tent. He lays Kyungsoo's body in his sleeping bag. Tao gives him a glass of hot tea. Joonmyun raising Kyungsoo's head, holding it with one hand, then give the tea to Kyungsoo.

"Hyung, I've told Kris hyung to change our tent. Would you mind to stay here with Kyungsoo?" Kai asks Joonmyeon

"Okay, I’ll take care of him" Joonmyun smiles at Kai

"Hyung, please take care of him" Sehun ask Joonmyun with his puppy look, he look so worried

"Don’t worry Hunnie, Joonmyeon is good at taking care of sick people. Kyungsoo will be fine " Luhan smiles at him and pats his back.

"Guys, let's sleep too. It's getting colder here. Let's pray for Kyungsoo, and trust Junmyeon. He'll take care of Kyungsoo" Kris smiles and tell his friends to go to their tent.

Inside the tent ..

Kyungsoo's finally fall asleep. Joonmyun rubs Kyungsoo's hair gently, enjoying Kyungsoo beautiful face. His Innocent face, fair skin, cute large eyes, and his red y lips. What a cute boy! Joonmyun said to himself. Joonmyeon go outside the tent, making a hot tea. he's sitting in front of his tent now, enjoying the night view and fresh air. Junmyeon is the only one who still awake. His friends already sleep in their tents. Joonmyun is warming himself in front of the fire while drinking his coffee when suddenly someone sitting next to him. Joonmyun look at someone next to him, holding a blanket to cover himself.

"Kyungsoo-ah, what are you doing here? Go back inside, or you'll be sick "

"Hyung, thank you"  Kyungsoo smiles

"Thank you for what Kyungsoo-ah?"

"Thanks for taking care of me, help me, thank you for everything you’ve done for me. I don’t know how to reply your kindness "

"Ah, no need to thank, it's my duty as a senior to help my junior" Joonmyun chuckles and pats Kyungsoo's back

Junior ? just junior? Maybe it’s time to say....

"Hyung, can I ... say something? "

"Sure, what would you say?"

"Hyung, first of all, forgive me if I'm too sassy, this might be too fast, but I have to say this. The first time I saw you, I never thought I would get to know you, but I did. I never thought I would talk to you, but I did. I never thought I would get to be your friend, but it happened. I never thought ..... " He pauses his words. Kyungsoo bow his head, there is something fall to the ground. He's crying .... he's trying to control his tears, and then he speaks again.

"... I was going to fall in love with you so strong. But now, I realize that true love is when you don’t see him, and you would like to see him every day and every moment of your life. I'm sorry, Hyung " Kyungsoo cries louder, he's sitting while hugging his knees, and hide his head.

"Hikss .. hiks .."

Joonmyun stares at Kyungsoo with surprised look. He's trying to control his breath and then start to speak.

"Kyungsoo-ah, don’t cry" Joonmyun rubs Kyungsoo's back. Kyungsoo wipe his eyes with the back of his hand, but he's still sobbing.

“Sorry, I’m really sorry” Joonmyun sighed.

Kyungsoo feels like he get a heart attack, again, he cries again. He can’t hold on his tears anymore. He feels like the most stupid boy in this world.

I shouldn’t confess my feeling, just keep this feeling for myself, so I can keep my friendship with Joonmyun Hyung. Now, i’m sure that Joonmyun Hyung will stay away from me. Kyungsoo sobbing.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry because I feel the same way too” Joonmyun's hands shaking.

Kyungsoo widened his eyes O_O

 

Silent

 

Joonmyun continue speak

 

“I think about it, and it feels like I’ll be alright if I see you. I want to protect you, I’ll make you happy even through tough times, even though it’s a little difficult, I’ll tell you I love you. I’ll wait for the day when you’ll walk into my arms. The one beside you has to be no one else but me. I won't let you go into someone else’s arms. Once you being mine, my heart will never let you go, Kyungsoo”

 

Silent

 

There's only the sound of burning wood

 

“Hyung.......” Kyungsoo gulped

 

“Ne, Kyungsoo-ah ?” Joonmyun look at Kyungsoo and give him the sweetest smile.

 

“Ahhh “ Kyungsoo cover's his face with blanket

 

“Don’t cover your face, now look at me” Joonmyun hold Kyungsoo's hands “Would you be my only one ?”

 

“Hyung.......... of course I would!” Kyungsoo smiles shyly staring at Joon Myun

 

“So cute!” Joonmyun pinches Kyungsoo nose. “I don’t have anything to make you happy, but i have two eyes, to always look at you, a mouth to tell you that I love you, two hands to always hold you, two feet to always stand beside you, and one heart, to always love you”

 

“Hyunggg, I can’t say anything but I love you, really really love you”

 

Joonmyun's face closer to Kyungsoo's face now. The sound of a beating heart that beat faster. Their breath become irregular. Joonmyun kisses Kyungsoo lips softly, it’s not just a passionate kiss but a warm and gentle kiss. Both of them close their eyes, enjoying their kiss. It’s not the first time they kiss, but this time is different because Kyungsoo is officially become Joonmyun’s beloved boyfriend.