Climbing

I Love You, Hyung!

 

Fifth Day

They all gathering in front of the hotel where they're staying. Each of them wearing a thick jacket, hood, gloves, and carrying a backpack. Bone-chilling cold weather don't make them lost their cheerfulness. This is the first experience for Kyungsoo Sehun Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Luhan is a nature lover, so he had experienced it before. They ride a jeep heading to the site start climbing. Because the terrain is quite heavy, so only jeep that can enter the area. An hour later, they arrived at the entrance gate of the mountain.

"Guys, this is where we'll start to climb, check your luggage, especially food and drink. Don't separate from your friends. We will divide you into 4 team, each team consists of 10 people. I hope you guys to protect the members of each team. Before leaving, let's pray first " said the leader.

Kris, Tao, Kai, Lay, Luhan, Sehun, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Joonmyun and Kyungsoo are in one group. Kris is choosen as leader of the team. They're preparing themselves before climbing. The very cold weather makes them slightly shivering.

At 4 AM, they start climbing. They're using flashlights as lighting, it's quite dangerous because around them is the abyss. They have to be careful in their stride. if one step wrong , they will fall into the abyss

"Guys, it took 12 hours to reach the peak. Prepare yourself, if you are tired, don't hesitate to say. Because if you're force yourself to continue, it will not only harm you, but it will also harm other members" Luhan tells all of his friends.

"Kris, you're the team leader. I entrust all to you, I'll help you " Luhan pats Kris's back.

Kris nods "I'll do my best! Let's gooooo ~ ~ " Kris smiles to his friends, and holding Tao's hands.

They're climb the mountain with a happy feeling while enjoying the fresh morning air. A can't be separated couple, Kai and Lay wearing couple jacket, they're walking behind Sehun and Luhan. Chanyeol and Baekhyun joking along the way, made ​​the trip more cheerful. The awkward moment between Kyungsoo and Junmyeon. They're walking together but they remain silent.

***

After 6 hours walking, they are stop to take a break. They're sitting under a large old tree.

Kyungsoo's sitting a little far from his friends. He's slowly take off his shoes as he bites his lower lip "AHH!"

Joonmyun hears Kyungsoo moans, he's come closer to Kyungsoo. Without a word, he hold Kyungsoo's leg, pull a small bag from his backpack. Kyungsoo feels like he want to hug Joonmyun, he really want to express his feelings. But he isn't brave enough to do it. He's cleaning Kyungsoo wound slowly and covering it with bandages. Joonmyun smiles at Kyungsoo and leeave him.

"Ah, I think I'm getting crazy" Kyungsoo shaking his head

"Hyung! Come here! " Sehun waves to Kyungsoo, calling Kyungsoo to come closer. Kyungsoo wears his shoes again, then walk toward Sehun.

"Hyung, why are you sitting so far away? let's rest together " Sehun asks Kyungsoo to sit together with Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Joonmyun and Luhan enjoying the beautiful scenery around them. Kris is busy taking photos of Kai and Lay with their endless pose -_-. Tao is falling asleep under a tree, lack of sleep because watching a horror movie last night.

After an hour break, they're start their journey again. Because the roads are small, they're standing in line. Kris leading the way, followed by Tao, Lay, Kai, Luhan, Sehun, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, and Joonmyun. Kyungsoo walk a little stumped because his legs are sore. Sometimes he's clinging to a tree branch to keep his balance.

I can't see you suffering like this ....