Remembering The Bitter Past

I Never Thought That I'd Fall In Love (Again)

It had been two weeks since I had come to Seoul. It was fun to live with Super Junior, they were extroverted, I'd say even too much sometimes. It was 09:23 everyone was in the kitchen and I went downstairs for Breakfast morning.

"Good morning everyone!"

A chorus of voices instead of twelve, he replied:

"Hello you"

"Donghae, what are you doing?"

Kangin asks somewhat suspicious

"Trying to make pancakes Hyung."

He said cheerfully stirring the skillet, you know when you play the pancake up there trying to do turn around, well it had an unsuccessful attempt that eventually resulted in:

"Aish! Donghae!"

Kibum said, now with a pancake on his head, laughed.

"So, what will you do today?"

"We will start making the promotion of our second album."  Siwon told "And it seems that SM wants to put new members in the group. So today we will have a meeting to know them and see other details."

"Cool! It'll be nice to have more members in Super Junior."

"Do you want to go with us or want to go sightseeing?" Wookie asked

"I can walk around town all the time, but today I'm going with you know the new members."

"Well, put on a jacket, I think it's going to rain today" Leeteuk said

"OK. I wait, I'll be back" I said giving a quick sip of my juice

5 minutes later I was back then we went into the SM. We entered a room with a big table in the center, everyone was on two feet.

"Be right back, gotta take water" Eunhyuk said, hastily

Soon after, three people entered the room, a guess one was Lee Soo Man, one of new member gave me a smile, he seemed to be younger than other members. Do not believe when I saw the other member, it could not be happening. Had to get out of there as fast as possible.

"you ..." He spoke softly

"I don't believe ..."

"You already knew?" Sungmin asked, puzzled

"I would like to not know"

I ran off.

The other called me, but I haven't looked back it was like looking at my past. As he ran just tried to forget, to forget what he had done to me. I had bumped into someone, Eunhyuk. He stared at me, maybe because we're VERY close. Tears streamed down fiercely on my face.

"you why are you crying?" I Just hugged him.

"He, he is ...

"Who?" He said looking into my eyes almost desperately

-"Henry"

"Who is Henry?"

"Let's go outside ..."

We even had a small bar across the street. I sat at the table farthest of all, remember that was almost as painful than losing Onew. Onew, for a minute, I wanted to be there by his side.

"you, can I help you? What happen there?"

"Well ... last year I traveled to Canada because of my father's job.There I met Henry."

FLASHBACK:

"Staff, this is you, a new student. She came from South Korea and I hope you receive her very well."

There was only one empty classroom near the window, next to a boy. He seemed nice, I put my books on the table and watched the autumn leaves fall outside. The boy caught my attention.

"Hello, my name is Henry. Welcome to Canada!"

"Oh thank you, Henry" I said sheepishly ...

After some time Henry became my best friend. A day off the class he asked me out. And then he said he liked me, and I believed ... "

PAUSE IN FLASHBACK:

I began to sob, was increasingly difficult to remember that.

"No need to continue, I know it hurts ..." Eunhyuk said those words in an attempt to comfort me.
"No, I still have to finish ..."

FLASHBACK(again):

I'll never forget that day ... It was a rainy day, Henry said that he had violin lesson that day and could not go to the movies with me. So I went alone, on foot. When I passed in front of the park near the mall, there he was sitting on a bench, with another girl. My world had collapsed, how can he do this to me? I had loved him for real, but he threw away everything that we had between us ...

"Henry, what ...?"

"you!"He said surprised

"How...can... you"

"..."

"You promised me you would never leave me!"

"I know what I said ..."

"But you did not know how much I get hurt because of these words!"

"Listen to me, no ..."

"I never thought it would end like this ..."

I took certain steps, to never come back again ... But he insisted agonize me over with.

"Please come back I need to explain ..."

"Why do not you admit your mistakes and leave me alone. Get back there and don't try to fix what you did to me, just admit that you hurt me. I never want to look at your face."

"you, I know you still love me, and will come back to me."

"You're right, I still love you. But I'm sure you do not deserve this love, so I'll never get back to you."

Crying, I no longer held. And my reason for living is also no longer existed ... "

˜END OF FLASHBACK ˜

"And that's why you went back to Korea?

"Exactly, but now he is here. I do not think I can take this anymore ... guess I'll have to go back to Mokpo."

"No!"

"What?"

"I mean ... do not go away because of it. You have to move on, no matter the obstacles."

"Thanks, I'll never forget the support you're giving me."

"I just do not want to see you suffering ... well it's better get back to SM. The other members should be concerned" Eunhyuk took my hand and we went back to the building.