Secret Admirer? Part 1 (Teddy Bear)

Teddy bear.

 

After 1000000000 years, I present to you the chapter 2! :DD

I thank MatsuJun Philppines for letting me join their clan again! Hihi. I'll be active guys. Mwah! :**

~*~

After 10 years~


"Good Morning world~!" A teenage girl got out of her bed and did her morning rituals before going to school. The present Rona was blooming, tall and a pretty girl. She was kind and humble to everybody and she was one of the honor students in her class. 

 

Then she noticed a paper that will surely complete her day. It was a letter from a boy who always brings her letters everyday that was slipped into her diary. The boy that was said never appeared to her but communicates through letters. Though at first, she was scared at him, she managed to overcome her fear of the boy who sends her letters because the boy was the only one who listens to her problems and her wonderful stories. 

 

Dear Rona,

How are you this morning? I am sure it is an another morning for you but please take care of yourself. I will still be watching you everyday. Okay? I was so happy when you decided to lean on me by telling me your problems. Even though you were always saying that you're not beautiful, You will always be the beautiful girl in the world for me.

~O.S.

P.S. Eat your lunch okay? Always keep up the good work! :))

 


That letter was sweet, she thought. She put the letter on the special box that contains O.S.'s letters.

 

 

 

~*~

to be continued. Haha.