Teddy bear.

Teddy bear.

 

**UPDATED**

 

 

Please let me know your opinions about my story. Thank you! :)

~*~

 

Chapter 1

 

The angel knew that the next soul is a young man who died because of his parents. The angel then knew what kind of question he should answer.

 

"To enter the gates of heaven, may I know what is love for you?"

 

The face of the young man was confused. He did not showed or felt love when he was living.

 

"Love killed me. My parents said that love made me. But now, that love betrayed my parents and resulted to kill their own son."

 

"Stupid young man! That is not love! Let me tell you one thing! Love is the only thing that makes people happy--"

 

"But what did love do to my parents?"

 

"That is not love again. That was the lack of trust of each other."

 

The angel went to the council and reported the child. The council gave the child a punisment. The angel returned to the child.

 

"You will go back to Earth. To experience what is love."

 

"Eh? No! Let me enter these gates. I've done nothing wrong!"

 

"Entering heaven is what people dreams of. But you have to experience their hardships before entering heaven. And that includes love."

 

"....."

 

"Do you know what is a teddy bear?"

 

The child was surprised because a teddy bear has nothing to do with their business. In response, he nodded.

 

"Good. Because your soul will enter a teddy bear."

 

"What!?"

 

"You will regain your human form from midnight to one o'clock am. I hope your owner will be pleased with you."

 

His soul was placed in a teddy bear. He can see and only hear things there.

 

"I wish that he would find love as a good thing. Because once he discovered and fought for it, his human form will remain and become permanent." The angel prayed.

~*~

 

"Happy Birthday Rona! Here is your gift from us."

 

The girl received a teddy bear, from the moment she saw the bear, she knew that she will love it forever.

 

"Thank you mom! dad!"

 

The little girl hugged her teddy bear and brought it everywhere. She showed it to her friends and relatives. When it was time to sleep, she put the teddy bear in her side.

 

Midnight came and the teddy bear change into a human form. It was Ohno Satoshi. He looked at the place where he was and stared at the girl's face.

 

"So this will be my owner? She is just a child."

 

He wandered around the room and saw a notebook. 

 

'This is my DIARY -- Rona' was the title of the note book. He read it and grabbed a  pen. He wrote something that will start their story. 

 

HE WILL WRITE LETTERS TO EXPRESS WHAT HE FELT BECOMING HER TEDDY BEAR.

 

 

End of chapter 1

~*~

 

 So how is the story? =) My next update will have the point of view of Oh-chan. :)