The Beginning

The Twin

Jiyeon and Dongjun were scold in the principal office and he give them advice for not to skip class and let them out but if they find out doing it again,their parent will be called to school.

Dongjun was walking in front of Jiyeon and Jiyeon just looking at him from behind.

"Sohyun is very lucky to have Dongjun."Jiyeon think to herself and smiling alone.

//

At home,when Jiyeon was reading book,Sohyun back with full shopping bag.She was very happy.Sohyun then sit beside her twin"Yah,Where is appa?"

"I don't know.He said he will back soon with someone."

"Who?"

"I don't know."

Suddenly,their appa back with a boy who look a little older than them.

"Who is this appa?"Sohyun ask while stare at the boy.

"Actually,this is your...."Mr.Park was hard to say that he was their stepbrother but he calm himself and said it again.

"He is your stepbrother."Mr.Park just look at the floor and could not face his daughters.

"What are you talking about?"Sohyun suddenly shout at his father face.

"It's true.He is your stepbrother."Mr.Park and hold Sohyun's hand but Sohyun push Mr.Park's hand and shout.

"I will not admit him as my stepbrother."Sohyun quickly enter her room and close the door.Jiyeon just sit there and look at two of them,her tear fall from her eye.Her appa look at her"Jiyeon,you have to accept him as your brother,please."

Jiyeon look at Sungyeol then at her appa"I will try."

"You are really kind."Mr.Park said while hug her daughter.

//

Sungyeol and Jiyeon was sitting on the couch at the park nearer their house.The two of them just quiet but Sungyeol bravely look at Jiyeon and speak.

"Mianhae for disturb your family."

"It's okay,you are my appa son,so you are my family too."Jiyeon said while tried to smile at him.

"I will be a good oppa for you."Sungyeol said with a low tone.Jiyeon suddenly smile when she hear that.

"You will moved to our school,tomorrow?"Jiyeon ask Sungyeol

"Yes."Sungyeol said while nod.Sohyun who just look at them from her window's room just smile.

"Try to be kind but I know you hurt."Sohyun look at JIyeon.From she kid until now,Sohyun still doesn't like Jiyeon.Anything Jiyeon do,she will hate it.

Sohyun lie down on her bed and send message to someone.

To:Dongjun

From:Sohyun

Dongjun,do you know that Jiyeon do something to me?I feel sad right now.

To:Sohyun

From:Dongjun

What is she doing to you?Tell me.

To:Dongjun

From:Sohyun

Actually,my dad brought a stupid boy and admit him as my stepbrother.Jiyeon and he become friend and plan to do something bad to me.I need you.

To:Sohyun

From:Dongjun

Don't worry.I will give her lesson tomorrow.

Sohyun smile when see the message and close her phone.

"Just wait Jiyeon."


Subscribe and comment^-^