Chapter 1

The Twin

After 30 minute,they arrived at school.When they went to their classroom,suddenly a boy come with a bright smile and hug Sohyun from back.

"Dongjun,what are you doing?"Sohyun said while realease his hand from her.

"Nothing,why?I cannot hug my girlfriend"Dongjun said.

"Yah,you're so naughty"Sohyun said while Jiyeon just look at them."Oh,Jiyeon.How are you?"Dongjun said while tried to greet hand with Jiyeon.Jiyeon heart suddenly beating so fast and greet him.

Sohyun look them with jealous face."I'm so bored,can we skip class today?"Sohyun said while hold Dongjun hand tightly."Of course we can"Dongjun smile at them.

"We really want to skip class?"Jiyeon said with a confused face.

"If you don't want,fine.But I will not admit you as my twin"Sohyun warn Jiyeon while point her finger to Jiyeon face.

"Yah,don't angry with her"Dongjun said while backhug Sohyun."Why you protect her?"Sohyun said.

"Nothing..Aish,hurry or the gate will closed"Dongjun said.

When they out,they think they were saved but the guard who see them was quickly chased them.When they were running,Jiyeon fell onto ground"Sohyun,help me"Jiyeon shout to Sohyun.Sohyun pretend to didn't hear and dragged Dongjun.

Dongjun want to help Jiyeon but Sohyun hold him"Where are you going?We have to hurry up"

"But she was your twin"Dongjun said while realeased his hand from Sohyun and run to Jiyeon.He want to help Jiyeon stand up but the guard caught them and dragged the two of them into the school.

"Sohyun,hurry up.Go"Dongjun shout to Sohyun.Sohyun who hear that quickly run and the guard cannot caught her.

Just Sohyun who can go out and she take a taxi to a mall while the two of them were dragged into principal office.


Sorry for the short chapter..:'