Plans

Yeonpyeong Island

{Onew's POV}

"Omma?  Appa?  Are you serious?" I couldn't help myself from saying that.  I love vacations.

"Yes son, we're going to Yeonpyeong Island for a week.  Just a fun vacations since your Omma and Appa have been stressed with work.  Besides, we have the money, don't we?" Appa said.  I laughed.  He always tries to take a break whenever he has the money or when he is 'stressed'.  Because of that, we've been to Japan, Hong Kong, Philippines, Singapore, and China.  

"When will we go there?" I asked out of curiousity.  

"Next week.  Since we are stying there for two weeks, I advise you to start packing." Omma said.

"Araso." I said and ate my breakfast.

When it was the end of the school day, I immediantly went to the computer.  When my quick fingers, I typed 'yeonpyeong island' into the search box.  I clicked on the first best match.  I skimmed through the page, knowing that there was a few minutes left until the final bell would ring.  'Yeonpyeong island is a small island that lies west of South... though this island is not exotic... legends say that people fall in love....'

'People fall in love'?  No.  These legends can't be true.  I won't fall in love, because my heart is already taken.  Hot tears formed in my eyes as I realized she was gone - gone forever.  But can't you still love someone that isn't here with you?  I started sobbing.  Jinyu.. why did you have to make me love you unconditionally?  If so, I would probably not be in so much pain.

 

{Seungyeon's POV}

"Hara.. how does a trip to Yeonpyeong island sound?" I asked her.  I wanted to go so badly after I heard that gossip yesterday.

"Spring break is coming up so.. why not?" she said and giggled.  I smiled at her.

"Since spring break starts next week, we'll go next week.  I'll arrange the tickets." I said, making sure she got everything I said.

"Araso.  My parents are visiting their parents... so I guess I have something to do now." she said and smiled.

I finished eating my lunch and smiled.  I hope this legend is true.  I want to have someone to love.  I've dreamed of it, but never found it.  All the ones that loved me, are people that I barely know.  Yeonpyeong Island, make me fall in love.