Rainy day, starry night.

Yeonpyeong Island

Warning!  Slightly rated chapter.

 

{ Seungyeon's POV }

It was a rainy day.  As I looked outside of the shear, library windows, each rain drop fell - speeding to the bottom.  I never knew that Seoul could be this rainy.  I stared back at my research book.  I was assigned to do a report on weather.  I quickly scribbled down a few notes about how rain looked, and stared back outside again.  I stared blankly at it, and the same thing was repeating, over and over.  

"Se..seungyeon?" a guy from my classed said, interrupting my thoughts.

"Huh?" I said.  I was obviously still blank after staring at the window for ten straight minutes.

"Do..do.. do you want to go out with me?" he asked.  I was confused at the moment, but then I realized what was happening.

"I'm sorry." I said, trying not to sound mean.  Aish.  What's with these boys?  Everyday, I get asked out.  But I refuse.  How am I supposed to date someone that I hardly even know?  A tear dropped from his face.  Then he walked away slowly.  None of these boys are my type.  I really want someone who is sweet, caring, good looking, smart, and has a good sense of humor.  But everyone who has asked me out only has one or two out of four of these qualities.  

I stared back at the window and frowned.  When will I find my true love?  

"Did you hear?" I heard someone say. "Yeonpyeong Island is known to be the match-making island according to legends."

"And so?" said another voice.

"And so my sister happened to be there last week and she fell in love with a man she bumped into!  And guess what?  Now they are dating!"

"That's crazy!"

"I know right.  It happened he was exactly her type.  It was so weird.  I guess legends are true." 

Hmm.. if these legends are true, will I be able to find my true love at Yeonpyeong?

{Onew's POV}

The night was dark and starry.  Slight clouds were covering the stars, but the stars seemed to shine through.  Wet droplets started forming in my eyes, falling rapidly down my cheek.

*flashback*

Jinyu looked absolutely stunning.  She was wearing a coral red dress flowing all the way down.  Her long hair was curled, and her face looked amazing without any makeup whatsoever.  I smiled at that lady.  She really knows how to make men fall head over heals.

Jinyu and I just got home from a party, and we were sitting on the balcony.  The stars were bright, shining right through the clouds.  

"It's beautiful." her soft voice stated.

I looked at her and smiled. "Not as beautiful as you."

"You're so cheesey yeobo!" she shouted and laughed.  Her laugh was the sweetest thing I heard.

I laughed and pulled her into a passionate, long kiss.  Before I knew it, I was carrying her bridal style to our bedroom.  

She wrapped her long legs around my body, and I put my hands around her waist, passionately kissing her.  I landed her softly on the bed and started ping her gown.  I took it off and smiled at her amazing body.  Before I knew it, she was ing my shirt so rapid that I was already shiritless.  She took her hand and touched my abs.  I unclasped her lacey bra and started massaging her round s.  I kissed her, and one of her .  She giggled.  She ped my pants, and pulled in down.  I and kissed her..

...

*end of flashback*

I started crying.  Jinyu.. you are the only one I loved, and you had to leave me?

 
- Hi Guys!  Yes slightly rated.  I'm not too good at righting 's' so yep.  And I'm not that dirty too, so don't think I'll write that rated ^^ Because it's Onyeon story!  Haha.  I hope you like the first chapter and it's not too boring.  I'll update as soon as I can.  Please forgive me for any mistakes made in this.  I'm kinda in a rush since I want to eat my lunch.  Anyways!  Subscribe and comment, it means a lot to me. -