Chap. 1

F(x) Animal Story

Once upon a zoo...

Lee SooMan was strolling around his favorite place "the zoo" outside his S.M. lab with his golden-blonde retriever, Luna.

"Arf, Arf... rarrrfff.." Luna, the dog, was barking so loud with its tail wagging nonstoppably after being brought by his master outside the building. Its eyes were round and staring sweetly at its master.

"Hush, puppy Lun-lun.. I know you're too excited to be here as I am. If it isn't a lovely day today?! Alright, go have fun!!!" Lee SooMan unleashed Luna from its harness and allowed it to play around "the zoo."

Luna began sniffing and went straight to the small pond located in front of two special, gigantic cages. It ducked its head down the pond's water and played bubbles with it.

Afterwards, Luna got tired and started to drink water from the pond.

"YO dog. Why do you love to drink water from that pond? Don't you know that there's poison in it?" A strange noise was coming from one of the cages with a tree inside it. It was from a koala bear resting on one of the tree barks while telepathically talking to Luna.

"Arrf. I don't believe you! Yummy! It tastes so sweet like candy. Oh you haven't tried it, I bet. Coz too bad, you're locked up in that cage." Luna responded back while sticking its tongue out as if teasing the koala bear.

The penguin from the other cage that was fully airconditioned and filled with ice awaken from its sleep.

"Hyung! Who the heck you are talking to early in the morning?!" the penguin whined then finally marched close to the bars of its cage to see the dog and began to laugh.

"Yah, what is funny?" Luna barked at the penguin its tail suddenly pointing like a pencil.

"Nothing, I just love to laugh. I like your pink ribbon by the way. Looks cute! I hope I can wear that too. But I don't have a hair!" Sulli, the penguin flapped its wings then moved back towards the ice and laid there.

The golden-blonde retriever, Luna, had a pink ribbon clipped on its right ear.

"Don't feel bad, Sulli. I'd love to wear a ribbon too. A red ribbon actually. But I can't as well."

The penguin, Sulli along the koala and dog searched where the sound was coming from.

"Who..who are you? Where are you? How did you know my name?" Sulli moved up on its happy feet again in front of her cage.

"Oh, my name is Krystal. I always hear you and your koala friend chatting everyday."

"Sulli.. I think she's my secret admirer keke," the koala said while chewing a leaf.

"Hyung! It's not time to make jokes. This is creepy. I don't see anyone else with us," the penguin seemed to worry.

"Arf, it could be one of my fleas?" the dog joked as well.

"YAAH! Tsk, a flea? I'm not a flea!!! I'm going to be a frog princess when I grow up. Yah, Blondie (dog) looked down here below the pond."

Luna looked down the water. There she saw a tiny pale tadpole.

Luna got horrified and started to cough up the water she drank from the pond before.

"YO, I told you that water is poisoned," the koala seemed to smirk while still biting a leaf.

"Arrf...rarrrf.." the golden-blonde retriever seemed to be sounding sick. Its master heard its dog whimper and ran towards it.

"My Lun-lun..what did you eat?" Lee SooMan hugged its favorite dog and carried it back inside the lab.

"You scared that poor dog. I'm sure sooner that geek scientist will find you out and experiment on you," the penguin warned the tadpole.

"I'm not worried. I hope he experiments on me. Can he turn me to a beautiful princess?" the tadpole sounded dreamily.

"Dream on if you wish. Yes, he can turn you to a beautiful frog princess then to a real princess," the koala teased the tadpole and laughed.

"YO Koala, I'm sure he can. After all I've heard from one of the lab hamsters called Victoria that she's made her the only hamster in the world that can stretch and fold its body like a book," the tadpole replied.

"You sure are a dreamer.. anyhow, Hyung aren't you curious to meet that hamster?" the penguin asked.

"Nah, I'm content being here on my favorite tree. But sometimes, I wish to know how it feels to be out of this cage..see, that frog princess is lucky," the koala said.

"We should plan an escape then..let's convince Lun-lun to open the cage for us?" the penguin said.

"Kekeke. Who knows a koala and penguin can be funny? Do you think you can survive without frozen ice penguin?" the tadpole joined in the conversation.

"YO frog princess, you don't know Ssul here. She can survive inside that building, I heard from Lun-lun, it's fully airconditioned. Maybe I can tolerate that cool temperature," the koala said while chewing another leaf.

"If you guys say so, then go. Anyhow, I'm so confused, are you a boy koala or a girl koala?" the tadpole asked.

"I'm a boy, of course," the koala said confidently.

"That's what he thinks so. I think he's a boy too though but I love calling him 'Hyung'," the penguin said rolling its eyes and flapping its wings.

"I think you look very handsome," the tadpole said.

"Thanks. But no thanks, I'm not interested in frogs.. princess," the koala said.

"Hmmph, then you're interested in a hamster? A penguin? A DOG?!!! At least I'm a princess," the tadpole said.

"You two! Stop it. My hyung here is not interested in me or in anybody," the penguin said.

"Hmmm, maybe I just want to see that hamster. That Victoria sounds interesting," the koala said.

"Fine!!!" the tadpole dived deeper into the pond and stopped talking to the koala and penguin.

"Aigoo, Hyung! Didn't know you're such "hard-to-get" heartbreaker! Haha," the penguin laughed.

"Can't help it, sorry. You know that I love you, Ssul. Come, come, come on baby!" the koala said.

"Aish, you're giving me goosebumps! Stop it. Haha. You should love your frog princess instead. You might regret it someday!" the penguin told the koala.

"Alright, I'll try. Why am I so lovable? Kekeke," the koala joked around and teased the penguin.