Chap. 2

F(x) Animal Story

Meanwhile inside the S.M. laboratory...

"Oh my Lun-lun, hush now.. look at your friend hamster over here," Lee SooMan talked to his golden-blonde retriever.

Luna, the dog, wagged its tail and watched the hamster Victoria with delight.

The hamster was running so fast on its mini-wheel then hopped on a mini-treadmill then landed on the scale as it did backflips and stretches.

"I really love these exercises. So addicting to stretch," the hamster told the dog telepathically.

"You're awesome," the dog told the hamster.

"Amazing!!! Right, my Lun-lun?" Lee SooMan expressed his satisfaction of his experimental masterpiece.

Lee SooMan was feeding the hamster special pellets that are composed of mitochondrial (energy) cells and other nutrients. The special pellets allowed the hamster to perform vigorous tasks without any fatigue.

The previous day, actually Luna, the dog, ate some of the special pellets without its master knowing. And a while ago, Luna snucked out some of the pellets and dropped them accidentally at the pond.

 

Outside the lab...

The tadpole was saddened and felt rejected by its first crush.

"Psst, how can a princess like me like a koala? I don't understand?! Arrgh, it's so confusing!!!" the tadpole cried and then it bumped on a pellet.

"Aish, at least here's my lunch looking for me," the tadpole tried to cheer up and gobbled the pellets. And its appetite was filled.

A few minutes later, the tadpole felt strange. It felt like its changing and stretching. It wanted to jump, to swim so fast.

"What is this I'm eating? I feel so energetic! Have I become a frog princess now?" the tadpole got curious.

With its curiousity, the tadpole jumped out of the water. It was transformed into a frog.

It made its way inside the koala's cage bringing some of the pellets as a gift. The world turned upside down as the frog princess swallowed its pride and wooed a koala.

"YAH! I like you too much, so I brought you this," the frog let its tongue rolled out showing pellets and left them at the foot of the tree where the koala lived.

"Huh? Who's talking to me?" the koala looked down to see a frog. The koala was shocked.

"If you're wondering, yeah it's me. Krystal, the tadpole. I've grown up so fast after eating these pellets. Don't you think I'm smexy?" the frog said.

"Whoa, you're serious?! That was pretty quick. Let me taste some of that pellet," the koala went down the tree and was standing close to the spot where the frog is.

"Oh, yummy. Thanks a lot. Mind if I share with my friend over there. She's sleeping again I guess!" the koala talked about the penguin.

"Yeah, it's okay. You seemed to like that penguin a lot?" the frog said.

"Correction. I love her..."

The frog's heart suddenly sank and was torn into pieces.

"...as a friend," the koala came to finish its sentence.

"Really? I'm glad..are you feeling anything strange?" the frog was relieved and was again curious about the pellets.

"Nah, I just feel like I want to..." the koala didn't finish its sentence because it got shy all of a sudden.

"You feel like what?" the frog insisted.

"Aish, what is this that you gave me? I feel aroused and euphoric," the koala confessed.

"Wow, it has a different effect on you. Let me give some to your friend penguin to try it," the frog grabbed a couple of the pellets.

"Wait princess, come back, okay... I need company, I can't seem to control this urge. Why can't you be a koala too instead?" the koala said the last sentence almost as a whisper.

What is he thinking now? What urge?

The frog looked back puzzled and stared intensely at the koala. It left the pellets in front of the penguin's cage for it to eat when it wakes up.

Then, the frog went back inside the koala's cage.

"So, are you accepting my proposal?" the frog said.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" the koala asked.

"Will you be my frog, I mean..err, my koala prince?" the frog asked.

"Sure, princess," the koala let out in defeat, the pellets' effect overpowering it. Aish, why did I say that?

Then, the frog princess kissed the koala's cheek in delight.

"That's enough for now princess. Thank you. Do you want to sleep up there on the tree trunk with me?" the koala asked.

"Of course!" the frog said happily.

The koala gave the frog a piggy ride to the tree top and cozily slept next to each other.