Falling for the Aloof - Ch.2

Falling for the Aloof (EXO K's fan fiction)

 

                                                                                      

 

 

RUNNING AWAY

 

 

 

End of the class and everyone's being so noisy again. I rolled my eyes. It's been a week and I don't think I will get use to this kind of environment. We are only 25 in class and most of them are those flirty es who hangs around the boys near me. Oh! And I just found out the name of my first love and it's Kim Jongin but most of the guys calls him Kai.

 

 

Don't get me wrong but I don't hold a grudge on him just because he became a jerk. I still like him specially when he smiles which he rarely do.

 

 

"Hey! Wanna hang out with us?" Chanyeol asked me.

 

 

And believe me, he was so clingy! But I don't feel annoyed at all and I don't know why. Maybe because I'm one of the boys. But don't get me wrong because I'm not a lesbian! Never will be one.

 

 

I smiled at him. I don't have someone waiting for me at home so it doesn't matter if I came home late.

 

 

"Sure! Where to?" I asked.

 

 

"Well... we'll decide about that later, maybe?" he said as he laughs.

 

 

"Who's going with us?" I asked again ignoring the sharp glares of my female classmates.

 

 

"Just the two of us."

 

 

My perfect eyebrow arced after he said that. "Are you trying to pick me up, Yeollie?" I said that makes Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and Kai look at us.

 

 

"I see. I see. So you like Cherry Pie, huh Chanyeol?" Baekhyun mockingly said then winks at me. He's a flirt but he's nice despite the bad-boy looks.

 

 

"It's Cherry Apple, Mr. Bacon." I teased.

 

 

"Don't go with him alone but instead, let's go together and have some fun in the karaoke!" Sehun added.

 

 

Actually, I don't like him because he rarely talks and he just always had that passive look that made me think if he is numb or what.

 

 

Kyungsoo turned to Kai who is just listening to us with his tired look and messy hair. He just woke up, again!

 

 

"Wanna go with us?" Kyungsoo asked.

 

 

"No thanks. Maybe next time." Kai answered and I saw how Kyungsoo's face glooms. He was disappointed and I can't stand looking at his cute face like that so I made a move.

 

 

"Come on guys! Let's go!" I said loudly to lighten the mood and grabs Kai's hand and pulled him together with the others.

 

 

"What are you doing?" he said while looking at me with a knotted forehead.

 

 

"Ahmm... holding your hand?" then I saw him smirked and intertwined his fingers with mine.

 

 

"You're not going with them because you're going with me." he said before he ran together with me. I even heard Chanyeol and Baekhyun shouted.

 

 

"Hey! We're going this way!"

 

 

"Where are you two going?!"

 

 

They asked but Kai didn't bother to answer them and we're too far too them for me to shout. Damn this man! What is he thinking?

 

 

He open the passenger seat of his red jaguar and let me sits in it before he walks on the other side and starts the engine of his luxurious car.

 

 

"What are you doing?" I asked but he didn't answer.

 

 

 


 

 

To read my other stories, visit me on http://www.wattpad.com/user/MsSongsari23

 

 

POSTED ON SEPTEMBER 16, 2013. PLEASE, DO NOT COPY OR POST THIS STORY IN OTHER SITE WITHOUT THE AUTHOR'S CONCENT. PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME. RESPECT EACH AUTHOR. PUT CREDITS IF YOU WANTED TO SHARE THIS STORY. THANK YOU!