Falling for the Aloof - Ch.1

Falling for the Aloof (EXO K's fan fiction)

 

 

 

ENTRANCE CEREMONY.

 

 

 

 

Hi! I'm Cherry Apple. Don't ask for my family name because it's not important and I know that my name but what can I do? Nothing but to bear with it for the rest of my life.

 

 

Today is the most boring part of entering a school - The Entrance Ceremony, that's why I'm here on the line of this bunch of noisy girls chatting around as if no one's speaking in front of the stage.

 

 

I made a quick glance at them. As usual, they are those type of spoiled rich brat. Ah! What do I expect in this prestigious school but to meet a lot of spoiled brat.

 

 

"Hey! What are you looking at, huh?"

 

 

One of them asked and I just rolled my eyes and focus my attention in front. I don't have time to have a conversation with them.

 

 

"Hey plain girl!" one the the three girls held me on my shoulder, forced me to faced them. "You don't look rich so why are you here? This school is exclusively for rich people, you know?"

 

 

I looked at the girl from head to foot then back. Seriously, is she stupid?

 

 

I rolled my eyes for the second time, brushed away her hand off my shoulder and faced her totally.

 

 

"I maybe plain but I am also rich. Satisfied?" I said before turning my back.

 

 

After the ceremony, I look for my classroom. But seriously, I've been walking around for almost an hour and I still can't find where's my ing room!

 

 

While wondering around, I saw someone sitting under the tree. He's facing my direction while his eyes are closed and obviously listening to music because he had his headphones on his ears.

 

 

And he looks familiar!

 

 

Without hesitation, I walk towards him and silently stared at his handsome face. Believe me, he is so handsome that you would want to stare at him the whole day.

 

 

And I've seen his face two years ago when I got lost in Paris. He just helped me find my way back to the hotel where I am staying but before that, he tour me around to the whole City using their chopper. It was a great experience that I will never ever forget. Why? Because that was the first time ever that an opposite made my heart fluttered.

 

 

That same day, I fell in love for the first time.

 

 

That same day, I had my first date.

 

 

And that same day, I had my first kiss.

 

 

All those things happened in a day with a stranger.

 

 

Yes. Stranger because until we part ways, we didn't know our names. We just called each other the whole day "Hey". Funny isn't it?  But believe me, he utter that word in a very sweet manner.

 

 

I stared at his sleeping face. His eyebrows looks perfect; he has fair skin that isn't too white unlike the others; cute nose; red lips and that cleft chin of his which looks so y. Ah! Those lips are the same lips who gave me my first kiss!

 

 

I was about to touch his lips when he grabs my hand.

 

 

"What do you think you're doing?" he asked. Gone is the sweet voice that he was using before and it was replaced by harshness.

 

 

"H-hi! It's... it's so nice to see you a-again after two years." and I even stammered in front of him!

 

 

He looks at me intently and with a cold voice, he said:

 

 

"I don't remember meeting so simple and plain girl like you." then he smirks at me and held my chin. "But if you want to be kiss just like the others, then who am I to turn you down?"

 

 

Then he captured my lips. My eyes widened, pushed him and slaps his handsome face.

 

 

"What the-!" he said while holding his left cheek.

 

 

"You jerk!" and I ran out of there and entered the comfort room... of boys.

 

 

"Sh*t!"

 

 

"`the heck?"

 

 

"Damn it, lady!"

 

 

"Get out of here!"

 

 

I heard them all say but didn't bother to listen. I just washed my face especially my lips that was kissed by that jerk who happened to be my first love.

 

 

"Hey! Are you okay?" someone said behind my back.

 

 

I looked at him at the mirror. He was smiling at me together with the two guys on his side. They are also handsome but in different ways.

 

 

"Stupid! Of course she's not." said by the guy who has a pair of round big eyes that made him cute. The other one remained smiling and he looks playful with his derp face.

 

 

"You shouldn't be here, you know?" the guys who's in the center said.

 

 

I nodded and step out of there. "Sorry."

 

 

"Are you a freshman? Classes will start in five minutes."

 

 

"I got lost." I said after nodding because that was the truth.

 

 

"I see. By the way, I'm Joonmyeon but they ofter calls me 'Suho'. I'm a sophomore here. And these two are also freshmen here."

 

 

"I'm Kyungsoo." the cute guy with a round pair of eyes said.

 

 

"And my name's Chanyeol."

 

 

I smiled at them. "I'm Apple. Nice to meet you." I just said and turns my back to look for my room again but they called me and the guy with the name Suho said that he'll lead us to our respective classrooms. Good thing is, we're classmates.

 

 

I sit at the back near the window while Kyungsoo sits in front of me and Chanyeol on Kyungsoo's right.

 

 

"Excuse me. That was my seat."

 

 

I look at the man in front of me just to see a jerk. I rolled my eyes at him and ignores him.

 

 

"Are you deaf? I said that was my seat."

 

 

I glared at him. "Really? But when I came here, there's no one sitting here so how come that this seat becomes yours?"

 

 

He clenched his fists and I'm glad he didn't say anything else and just sits beside me.

 

 

"Go back to your seat!" our teacher said as he entered the room. He looks terror with his glasses, the way he looked at his students and everything.

 

 

"Waaaaah! Sorry we're late!"

 

 

Another two students came in a hurry. And they are also as handsome as the jerk who is sitting beside me. The one with eyeliner looks terrible with his messy hair but he has an easy smile while the other one who is taller looks sly.

 

 

"Next time, I won't tolerate late comers!" our teacher said in a loud voice.

 

 

"I'm Baekhyun. Let's be friends." the guys with eyeliner said while looking for a vacant seat. "And that shy boy is Sehun."

 

 

"Quiet!"

 

 

And we just chuckled when he suddenly flinched because of our teacher's loud voice.

 

 


 

To read my other stories, visit me on http://www.wattpad.com/user/MsSongsari23

 

 

POSTED ON SEPTEMBER 16, 2013. PLEASE, DO NOT COPY OR POST THIS STORY IN OTHER SITE WITHOUT THE AUTHOR'S CONCENT. PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME. RESPECT EACH AUTHOR. PUT CREDITS IF YOU WANTED TO SHARE THIS STORY. THANK YOU!