Chapter 1

Under the stary night

"Congratulations!!"

Everyone shouted after Lee Sooman opened the champagne.The Sm Family were having a celebration because of the success after having a tour in the Phillipines. Everyone started dancing,eating,talking to each other or at the same both for short everyone were enjoying it except her, Tiffany Hwang. She heaved a sigh but, everytime will someone talk to her she will give a smile but the fake one. No one notice it and no one seems to care if she's already crying inside, everyone seemed to be enjoying it.

She can't take it anymore and just went outside the balcony, the cold wind blew on her cheeks that made her shiver a little ahh..fresh air at last! she said to herself while smiling at the breathtaking scenery. It was already dark outside but, the ligthings of the busy streets of Seoul makes it beautiful, various color can be seen blue,green,pink, and many many more. She rested her hands on the cold railings and watch the stars twinkle above her. Everything seemed to be perfect if he's only just right here beside her.

"lee Donghae-oppa!hahahahahaha!! stop it!!'

The girls said while laughing so hard. Just hearing his name makes her heart aches more, it felt like it was rippen apart He's happy without me,and I'm an idiot for waiting for him to be back on my arms again she said to herself while fighting the urge of crying.She sniffed to prevent tears from falling and then flashbacks started running fast like a lightning bolt.

"Fany-ah!hahahaha! look at your face it's full of icing!hahahaha"

Donghae said while pointing at Tiffany's face after putting the icing at her face, Tiffany frowned at him and then face back him

"aigoo..My fany-ah is pissed already ha?aigoo..mianhe Fany baby"

He said while hugging her from behind but,tiffany as stubborn as she is, stuck her tongue out on him and then face back him again.

But,before she can continue her flashback someone opened the sliding door that made her jump a little. when she turned around her jaw drop..

"o...oppa"

She said in whisper, her heart started beating faster than the usual,  She don't know what to say nor what to do, an awkward silence ruled between them. To ease the atmosphere Donghae fake a cough and walked beside Tiffany and place his arm on the cold railings just like what she's doing and gave her a smile

"You don't mind, right?"

He said with a smile, the same smile that she fell for. She nodded unable too utter a single, and then in the corner of her eyes she can see her feature more, the jawline that make him more perfect, the perfect nose,his sparkling eyes just like it owns by a 5 years old child, and don't forget his kissable lips, the lips that she will never feel again.And then, sudden flashback run into her playful mind again

"Oppa!happy anniversary"

she said happily while hugging him, Donghae smiled sweetly and hugged her back, After seems like a year they separated the hug, Donghae lead her inside the restaurant and then eated happily talking about the randomest stuff that will just cross on their minds. After eating,they have a stroll around the park, everything is perfect for her, the lights that dances around, the breathtaking scenery and even the stars that is mocking them because of the brightness, the atmoshpere is just perfect. But, Donghae keeps glancing at his wrist watch that made Tiffany a little worried.

"Oppa,do you have a schedule tonight?It's okay if you have to go"

She said though smiling he can still hear the sadness in her sweet voice.

"aniyo"

He said then sitted on the nearby bench and pulled down Tiffany after she was sitted he put an arm around her shoulder and automatically she rested her head on his broad shoulder.

"ah..just in time"

Donghae mumbled softly, Tiffany looked at him,her mind was full of questions but, before she can utter a word, Fireworks started blasting up in the sky, couples started watching it while cuddling at each other. Tiffany watch it full of happiness but Donghae just watch her in amazement I'M LUCKY TO HAVE HER he said to himself and a sincere smile crept into his face, He then cup her face that made her look at him, her eyes twinkle just like the stars,slowly he move his face towards her until their lips contact

5...

it was magical

4...

They were the only people in the world, the fireworks seemed to stop and everything turns blur only his/her face can be seen

3...

her eyes soon to dropped

2...

her and his heart beats in rhythm, The blood started running through her cheeks, his heart flutters.

1...

It was their first romantic kiss, it was unforgettable.

"Fany-ah,are you okay?"

He said all of a sudden, she was caught-off guard, that she just stared at him blankly, he then stared at her hands that is resting at the cold railings nervously, a smile crept into his face the same smile that she fell for,the smile that she taught she will only see it from afar.

"so you're still wearing the couple ring, huh?" he said

She nodded,embarassed because of her idiocy How can i remove it? If until now your still the one my heart shouting all the time? She said to herself , she looked down

"oppa,why did we broke-up?"

She choked on her own words, controlling herself from crying, she heard Donghae heaved a sigh and for the first time after many months,she faced him, it was a mix-emotion;she felt nervous, happy, scared, contented and many emotions running in her body that time.He don't know how to react or even what word should he say, his body felt numb. He can't take it when she sees his love one so fragile as a mirror, oh how he hate it when she sees Tiffany crying, though they've broke-up 6 months ago, he still cannot accept the fact that he let go his another half of his life.

"oppa, do you know every night before i can sleep, I will think of the question Why did we broked-up, it runs in my mind that i won't be able to sleep and i will stay awake crying in my bed, Crying because i still love you? Oppa, it hurts me a lot seeing you every day, thinking how can you be happy wihout me, but me? I don't know how to moved on?!"

She said in tears and really frustated in herself, for the first time in 6 months, she let out what she feels inside. Infront of people she was all smile but deep inside she was dying.Everytime he will walked passed her, she will ignore him to moved on, but she really wanted to run to his arm again, wanted to cuddle with him again, her heart shouts really loud Donghae's name but he seemed so far away the she won't be able to reach for his arms again. She was frustated because why can't she moved on? It was easy if she tried hard, but no use at all, it only makes it worst, it only makes her misses him more.

"arghhh! I'm so pathetic"

She said then kicked the railings really hard that made her wince in pain, but she couldn't care more,her heart was aching badly that she couldn't feel the pain physically in her body. She feel numbed that night.

"fany-ah, stop it"

He said worriedly while holding Tiffany and stoping her from kicking the railings, and then Tiffany was exhausted that she just sitted on the cold-hard floor and then just cried whole-heartedly. She keeped her true emotion long time ago, and for once she let it out.

Donghae hugged her and let her cry in his chest, not minding if his shirt is all wet now because of Tiffany's tears, he doesn't care, the one she love is crying in her arms now.

And then she started hitting his chest repeatedly, still she was crying

"oppa! How could you not notice my love for you ha? I hate you!"

*punch*

"I hate you"

*punch*

"I Hate you

To stop her sudden out burst, He hugged her really tight that made her stop and Tiffany just cried in his hard chest, he her hair to calm her down and then he gave her a smile

"Fany-ah, your not the only one who was hurt, me too.. I'm hurt really bad, Everytime you passes by me i thought you will talk to me,i thought there's still a chance for us, but I'm wrong, you always ignored me and acted as if I don't exist. Fany-ah I really don't know how to reach you, your like here but really far that i cannot reach you, it even reach to the point were Eunhyuk and me almost had a fight because of my cowardness. Fany-ah my love for you never stop until now and it only grew bigger and bigger, I'm really thankful that God gave me the courage too talk to you tonight and now I've also known that I'm not the only Idiot who's waiting for my love too come back in my arms again, Fany-ah were like a child playing hide and seek, were both waiting but than God he already gave you and me a courage to confess, Fany-ah I really lovve you please go back in my arms again?"

He said while smiling and resting his head on top of her, he once again smelled the strawberry scent from her smooth hair, It felt so good. Tiffany stopped crying and looked at Donghae,her eyes were all red and puffy,he ruffled her hair and gave her a sweet smile, they were still sitting on the cold hard floor.Tiffany looked at his eyes that is full of sincerity she then opened to say something but before she can speak something Donghae block his lips on hers. It was all romantic and just perfect for the both of them.

"so i guess were back together now ha?"

He said while wiping the tears that is visible on Tiffany's cheeks,Tiffany gave her famous eyesmile to him and gave him a nod,after almost 7 months she gave a smile that is truthfull and came straight from her heart and then she frowned at him again and point a finger at him

"yah!lee donghae! if you made me cry again I will let SNSD kill you!"

She said seriously,Donghae held his two hands up in the air and smiled innocently, After that Donghae putted his hand on her shoulder and automatically Tiffany rested her head on his shoulder and both of them just watched the stars under the stary night.


A/N

hey people!! do you like it??

Don't forget to comment,Subscribe okay??

Love lots <3

This is Haefany's couple ring :))