Sudden Person!

MELODY of Punishment~

 

 
 After days somewhere~
- Try to get close of her and when you become so much close she'll tell you everything it is certain..ask her about the place where the city Sky BaoBao located
- If you allow me sir, what is the reason?!
- A very serious thing! You must finish it before something happens is not pleased anyone! ~ said it after sighing
- And What's her Concern?
- She's know where that city!
- I apologize for my questions but..How did you know that?
- Do not dare to Ask me,stupid..just do what I tell you!
- I apologize..Well, get close from her to know the location of the city! Will do the job!
- I know you can complete it!
- Thank you sir..your permission, I will go ~ said it after bow down

 

At Home 
Kiseop leave the room to went out of the house
Eli said "Kiseop, to where?"
Kiseop siad "I will walking only!"
I said "Can I Go?"
Kiseop said "Okay Come"
I went quickly and wear my shoes and went out with him then we walked in the street
Kiseop said "Jina..we will go to the park okay?!"
I nodded my head positively so we went to the park and sat on a chair there! And we stayed silent, then kiseop tried to break that silence, saying, "What do you think they hide of us?!"
I "I do not know..but curious to see now"
Kiseop laughed and said, "I am also" complete the saying, "Do you want something to drink?"
I said "nope, my stomach hurts" then completed with laugh tone, "I drank a lot of water  before..nearly five Cups"
Kiseop Laughed and said "five!! .. You have tremendous stomach"
I laughed and said "I like water so much"
Kiseop said with a smile, "Really?!..I also" complete then "Who doesn't like it!..it is the reason for living so far!"
I said "you are right"
we both kept silent , some person come suddenly and said, "Hi Hyung"
Kiseop looked there then got up and said, "Oh hello!"
He said, "How are you?!"
Kiseop "I'm fine,hyunbin Dongsaeng!"
Hyunbin looked at me then said"Who are these?"
Kiseop"She's my friend..Jina"
Hyunbin said "Your name is Jina?!"
I said "Yes" Began to look  Suspicion looks and said, "Nice to meet you"
I bowe back and said "I also.."Then I said to him "What is your name?!"
He said with a smile, "My name is Choi HyunBin!" 
I said I "You look like Infinite's Sungyeol so much!"
He Looked to his watch and said, "Oh I delayed I apologize for interrupt..bye!" Then went quickly
Kiseop said"Well..Let's back"
We both stood up then i told him, "Go..I'll go later"
Kessob "Why?!"
I "I just want to sit a little bit!"
Kiseop "I'll sit with you so..!"
I "No, you want to go..also..I want to sit a lone a little"
Kiseop "Well, as you want"
I "I apologize to you" 
Kiseop said"It's okay" I forced myself to smile then
Ksieop said with a smile "see you at home! Bye" and then went
I stayed seated, and some minutes later someone came and sat on the chair, and I stood up and while I'm thinking i collided someone, then back from him and I said, "I apologize," 
he said "do not apologize!" 
I looked to him to find it soohyun! he said, "Oh Jina!!..Hello!" Then smiled and completed "What are you doing here?!"
I said"I came with the Kiseop and stayed here a bit!"
Soohyun said "Is Kiseop here?"
I "No he have gone!" then completed "I am going now.."
Soohyun siad "mm Jina..Can you stay a little bit?"
I said"okay!!"
we went and sat on the chair and I said I "Why?!"
Soohyun said "I want to tell you something!"
I "Oh sure..prefer!"
Soohyun stayed seen in front of him and then sent down his head then looked at me and I look him glances wait!
I said softly "Soohyun-shi!"
He looked at me and I said "What do you want to say?"
He said "aaah...Jina.." Then remained silent for a moment and then said, "Jina..you.. Can I be your friend?!"
I looked with amazement and said, "Friend?!!"
He sent his head down and said, "I should not ask!"
I said confusedly "No,no...You're my friend already"
Soohyun "Really?!"
I "Yes really!..what you thoughtt!"
He said, "So..When is your birthday?!"
I said "It is coming after five monthes 
He said "fully five months?!"
I said "yes it's 24/5!"
It seems he was thinking and I said "Do you want to say something?"
He looked at me and said, "Why?!..Are you going?!"
I "no but I feel that you want to say something!"
he said "No, no, never"
I "Well! You'll go?"
Soohyun "No I'll stay..!"
I "Okay..see you at home," and then went
I opened the door and entered, and then went to the room to rest a little and i slept to late at night, then got up and washed my face and drank some of the water and an hour later almost Eli opened the door and entered and has been carrying a bottle of the "Red bull", then said "hello! "
I said "Hello!"
He entered inside and then Kevin entered, he was walking strangely, he looked at me with closed eyes and a sleepy voice and said, "Jina! .." Then fell on me! I grabbed him  and said, "What's wrong?!!" 
Then closed the door and introduced Kevin inside, I sat on a chair and said, "What happened to you?!"
He said whisper and seems to be awake, "I feel some dizziness!" Eli came out of the kitchen and said, "He drink a lot today,will take him to his bed..and You go to sleep"
I said"I woke up about an hour ago!"
Aj Yelled, saying "Hyuuung! Eliii!"
Eli Run and entered the room and then AJ said, "Take a look at the lyrics of the song"
Approached Eli and take it from him and began to read it and then said, "Where's the rap?"
Dongho said "It's not written yet!"
Eli "Oh really!!"
AJ said"Will write it now"

 

In the lounge
Eli said"Okay well!"
I said "Let's Stand Up!"
Kevin Said with faint voice, "What?!"
I said "Why do you drink a lot"
I take his hands to help him to stand and then helped him walk to his room! he Entered the room and then I went and entered my room, minutes after and my room's door opened!
I looked there to find Kevin enters then I said, "Did not sleep?..You need to rest!"
He began muttering softly and Strange words, then said, "I do not want to waste this opportunity!"
I said "any chance?!"
Kevin began approaching from then arrived when I was sitting on a chair in the room! Then put his hand gently on my face and said "This is painful!"

Hello!

I finished the 3rd chapter! I hope it's good!!

and i'm sorry for any mistakes

Comments please :)